Closed Thread
Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Finishing of our Christmas dinner. So excited it smells so nice. We are running a bit late and we had a big storm and we planned to have it on the verandah. But who care it's Christmas time with my kids. Who cares it's not the calender Christmas. It is Christmas dinner time to us.
    We brought a new board game to play after dinner. So happy. Love my kids even when the are sick or grumpy they are mine to kiss and cuddle and love on.
    Merry Christmas to your family. I hope you all have a magical evening.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freaking out! DDs party in the park tomorrow is in all likelihood going to be rained out and will have to be at our house. We have 40 people invited 😱

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I am relieved. DS was hysterical in his cot shouting out for daddy. I kept telling him that daddy's gone and he'll be back next week and daddy loves him, fighting back tears and guilt.

Until I realised that 'daddy' was the plastic figurine from his toy motorbike lying on the floor next to his cot. Now, that daddy I can provide :-)

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

GirlsRock  (07-12-2014),HearMeRoar  (07-12-2014),JR03  (07-12-2014),Little Miss Sunshine  (08-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am a bit tipsy for the first time in a long time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Grossed out. I walked in the kitchen litterally 2 minutes after being in there before and there are maggots all over my CLEAN floor. There goes dinner. Feel so ill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprisedmummy View Post
    Grossed out. I walked in the kitchen litterally 2 minutes after being in there before and there are maggots all over my CLEAN floor. There goes dinner. Feel so ill.
    Wth? How did that happen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanDream View Post
    Freaking out! DDs party in the park tomorrow is in all likelihood going to be rained out and will have to be at our house. We have 40 people invited 😱
    I'm in the same situation. I've spent the night cleaning the house in preparation.

Melbourne weather, sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    Wth? How did that happen?
    I honestly don't know. I took dinner and ds into the loungeroom, walked back into the kitchen and they were everywhere! I just vacuumed them all up and am going to have to hit wash the floor when ds goes to bed. I won't be eating tonight though :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprisedmummy View Post
    I honestly don't know. I took dinner and ds into the loungeroom, walked back into the kitchen and they were everywhere! I just vacuumed them all up and am going to have to hit wash the floor when ds goes to bed. I won't be eating tonight though :-(
    Check the ceiling? I know someone who had a dead rodent in the roof and it rained maggots.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Finishing of our Christmas dinner. So excited it smells so nice. We are running a bit late and we had a big storm and we planned to have it on the verandah. But who care it's Christmas time with my kids. Who cares it's not the calender Christmas. It is Christmas dinner time to us.
    We brought a new board game to play after dinner. So happy. Love my kids even when the are sick or grumpy they are mine to kiss and cuddle and love on.
    Well it was a wonderful night. So special, I am so glad we did it. The meal was super yummy. All the kids had seconds and dessert.
    All the kids joined in on the game. With the 2 youngest playing with daddy. Ds2 loved telling everyone daddy's cards. Lol
    It so nice when the all get on and just enjoy each others company. Ds2 was feeling much better tonight so the antibiotics must have kicked in.

So MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Elijahs Mum  (06-12-2014),HearMeRoar  (07-12-2014),HeavenBlue  (07-12-2014)