Closed Thread
Page 29 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Shocked. I had that horrible realisation moment tonight seeing myself in a full length mirror. I have let myself get horribly obese :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    I am so sad. Devastated. Scared.
    My beautiful godfather saw his doctor for a niggling cough and in a matter of days is now in palliative care, having found out he has lung cancer which has now spread to his bones. How can this be?? He is the most generous, loving man who treated me like his own daughter. He was fine last week, working full time, newlywed...now he'll never go home, never laugh again, never look forward to a new day, never experience hope or excitement or anything but dread and fear as he waits to die. How can such a vibrant, intelligent and funny Scotsman, who loved me like a father, cease to exist?
    When I was a young girl I went to spend the holidays with him and his family and the day I arrived was the first sunny day in ages and he said "you bring the weather with you". And today I awoke to the terrible news and it's storming and dark here; how apt.
    Oh god I am so sorry, sending you so much love

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (26-11-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

Default I am...#9

I am feeling like a cr@p mum. Only realised on Monday that DS Christmas concert is tonight at 6. I missed the part about doing food orders for dinner through subway, which I can't afford anyway.

So I will be getting there straight from work, and have no food in the house right now that I can just pack up and take for tonight's 'picnic tea'. I don't even have any bread ffs. So I am depriving my son once again. The concert goes til 7 and we normally do tea at 6. He'll be starving and miserable.

I woke up feeling horrible for some reason and now I feel even worse :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear about your Godfather Marigold. How devastating hope your OK.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Harvs do you have a bakery close by you can just get a single roll for him and put anything in it? Would that tie him.over till you got home?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am getting excited about Ds1's orientation at the new Pre-school today. Just a bit bummed I have to drag Ds2 with me. Can't really concentrate on whats going on if I am chasing after him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I am freaking out. My mother just called to say she got the job she applied for and will be starting on Monday. Normally this would be good news. But it's not for me. She is my safety. She has been taking a break from the work force for the last year and has always been there for me. Now who is going to help me with DS? Who else is going to understand my anxiety about going out with DS and be so patient with me? Who am I going to call if I'm sick? Who is going to have any time for me? I'm completely freaking out and I don't know what to do. If it thought I was alone and chained to the house before, now I'm completely up the creek.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    I am freaking out. My mother just called to say she got the job she applied for and will be starting on Monday. Normally this would be good news. But it's not for me. She is my safety. She has been taking a break from the work force for the last year and has always been there for me. Now who is going to help me with DS? Who else is going to understand my anxiety about going out with DS and be so patient with me? Who am I going to call if I'm sick? Who is going to have any time for me? I'm completely freaking out and I don't know what to do. If it thought I was alone and chained to the house before, now I'm completely up the creek.
    Where are you located @HeavenBlue message me if you like ...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    @HeavenBlue... im in a similar situation I don't have a safety person as such.. I haven't got a mum or any family that I can call on... its hard but you get through it. You will be ok because you're strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC14 View Post
    @HeavenBlue... im in a similar situation I don't have a safety person as such.. I haven't got a mum or any family that I can call on... its hard but you get through it. You will be ok because you're strong.
    Thanks, much appreciated. The biggest problem for me is that it has kicked my anxiety into overdrive. I feel really lost. I don't know to explain it and I know I sound silly. I'm a grown woman but she's all I have and I feel like that's being taken away from me now too.