+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome Mylilcookiemonster

And thanks for the insight Innergoddess!! I have resigned to the fact that I will be doing the Nursing degree which at the moment suits me better, and who knows might lead me down a different dream path
    I still really want to get an offer today though, I worked really hard at open foundation last year just to get an ATAR which was high enough for entry and would love the satisfaction of achieving my goal.

Bring on 6pm!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iwishicouldfly
    I'm happy for you whichever way it goes - if it is meant to be, it will - sometimes amazing things happen that open paths for us, as long as we don't resist (though that's bloody hard at times! ) I'll bet that becoming a single Mum has been instrumental in opening up channels for you - sometimes there are blessings among the ashes.

I think you will fly this year - Nursing is a diverse career and it's a well paid one too

Good Luck tonight - I'm cheering for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi,

Congratulations to everyone that have received offers
    I received an offer last week for mid at Flinders Uni SA. I am beyond excited, however nervous at whether I will be able to keep the balance. We start the week of March 2nd. All this planning and enrolling has me a little confused! Looking forward to sharing in this with you all

Stacey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi! I got an offer in November for bachelor of Nursing at cqu! I'm an EN so credit for first year but I'm only doing one subject this semester as I am working ft and don't want a prac straight up. I got in to midw fist up then changed preferences as I find I am really enjoying where I work and can complete nursing in much less time. Unsure how to stay motivated with distance Ed though so will be interesting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Codex, I'm an EN and got credit for my first year, my placement isn't until November.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default sorry to crash the thread

I'm a 23 year old single mother of two youngest almost 2 and wanting to get into neonatal nursing, my question is, in qld, do I have to do the nursing degree first then midwifery or can I just do the nursing or midwifery alone? I think I read that there are different levels of nicu level 3 being most critical babies, I dont mind which level if that makes any difference. I won't be starting study until my youngest is in school as I need to be here for them. Any answers or advice will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    So nervous! I have my first class tomorrow. I'll be surrounded by kids fresh out of school, whilst I waddle around 29 weeks pregnant haha.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Jarylee just tagging you into this thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope you don't mind me posting...

If anyone is doing a Bachelor of Midwifery through ACU in Brisbane this year either part time or full time, would you be willing to share the timetable info? I am just wanting to take a quick look to see if it *may* be possible for me to pursue a B.Mid next year.

Thank you so much. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,

How are you all going?

I am currently in week 3 and have a practical assessment to do next tuesday and I am totally freaking out!

I hope it is all going great :-D