+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I thought it was time to introduce myself!
    I have (finally!) received an offer to study Bachelor of Midwifery at ACU Brisbane.
    I have transferred from B Nursing that I started part time in 2013 with the intention of completing the Nursing degree and then the Midwifery, however my heart hasn't been in the nursing side of it hence the transfer!
    I have 3 kids - 5 years, 3 years and 11 months, and will be going full time
    I can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Foggy,
    Welcome! Congrats on your offer, that's very exciting.

11 days till Victorian offers are out. The suspense is absolutely killing me!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jodieleigh mine was a course transfer, I should have found out by Christmas Day going by the uni guidelines (14 days from results release) but for whatever reason my application was stuck in processing mode. And of course the uni shuts down over the break, so it was a long wait for an answer! I had to call them and ask them to process it, thankfully it was approved ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    So yes, I understand about the wait! Good luck!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to foggy For This Useful Post:

jodieleigh78  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,

How are you going?

Who is still waiting for an offer?

How are you holding up jodieleigh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!
    All good here. Trying to keep busy and not think about it too much. I've been decluttering and reorganising the house.. I feel like I'm nesting!
    7 days 30 minutes.... tick, tock ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I have applied to ACU BMidw in Melbourne. I have made moves to move to Melbourne and have fingers and toes crossed. Not many days to go now - the suspense is killing us all it seems, I haven't read everything here but am so glad to see a thread that I had to join - I wish now I had completed the STAT before Early offers - would have made life much easier and less nerve racking!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi innergoddess,
    That's exactly what I'm thinking! I think I read somewhere that ACU sends an email on offer day and that it could be earlier that the 2pm vtac release. Be sure to check your junk mail folder on the day. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Innergoddess View Post
    Hi All,

I have applied to ACU BMidw in Melbourne. I have made moves to move to Melbourne and have fingers and toes crossed. Not many days to go now - the suspense is killing us all it seems, I haven't read everything here but am so glad to see a thread that I had to join - I wish now I had completed the STAT before Early offers - would have made life much easier and less nerve racking!!
    Sorry just read your post properly, so much on stake with the offers! Where are you moving from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moving from the top of the state, I'll be semi commuting as I have children to think about - all at school but I'd miss them too much if I didn't see them on weekends! Hoping to squeeze tutorials and lectures into three or four days - first year shouldn't be toooo hard - there are lots of lectures on offer apparently because midwifery share a lot of subjects with Nursing in 1st year.