Reviews

Default 2015 Nursing/Midwifery students

Post removed by jodieleigh78
    Thread: 531589
    Last edited by BH-tech; 07-01-2016 at 15:45. Reason: SEO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello😄
    I just wanted to start a thread for myself and others that have applied to study next year. I'm hoping to get into Bachelor of Midwifery at ACU Melbourne and study part time for first 2 years. I'll be sitting the STAT on November 22nd. Exciting! Such a long wait for offers in January.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi jodieleigh78

I have been reading threads for a couple of years but this is my first time commenting! I am also hoping to get into BMid but at the Brisbane campus. I am hoping to do the first semester full time and reassess mid year to see whether my family and I are coping! So excited to get started

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wanderlust86,
    So exciting to finally get the ball rolling! Do/did you need to do a STAT test for your application?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey there I'm currently in the application process for a bachelor of nursing through cdu, fingers crossed I get in

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PipersMummy For This Useful Post:

jodieleigh78  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also have the stat on the 29th and am trying to complete the personal competencies statement but feeling a little foggy haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I did need to sit the STAT. I didn't do well in year 12 from lack of applying myself and apart from a couple of certificates, I haven't done any other tertiary study to give me a high enough ranking. I sat the STAT in august and did well enough to satisfy the english prerequisite and minimum ranking to qualify for a place. Now the waiting game to see if I did good enough to actually get in! Good luck with the STAT!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PipersMummy View Post
    I also have the stat on the 29th and am trying to complete the personal competencies statement but feeling a little foggy haha
    Good luck with the STAT! I didn't do the personal competencies statement but I am thinking now, maybe I should have to increase my chance of getting a place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm wishing I said I didn't want to haha, I'm terrible at answering questions that aren't really questions I'm thinking I may call them tomorrow and look into doing the tep course instead to get in that way, but I'm sure it should be ok,'in pretty sure I've left my stat testing too late for the results to be ready for March Start anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PipersMummy View Post
    I'm wishing I said I didn't want to haha, I'm terrible at answering questions that aren't really questions I'm thinking I may call them tomorrow and look into doing the tep course instead to get in that way, but I'm sure it should be ok,'in pretty sure I've left my stat testing too late for the results to be ready for March Start anyway
    Hi PipersMummy,
    Good luck with your application!