+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Me, a bottle of Pinot. Awesome brainwave to give self Brazilian wax.
    Had to call in help when I stuck my legs, vag and butt cheeks together and the wax solidified and I couldn't get unstuck.
    It was an awkward conversation on the phone when I called in help and even more awkward experience when my girlfriends turned up with more Pinot, some Brie and we came up with 101 ways to get me unstuck. None worked except a bath with plenty of hot soapy water. Which was about the 15th idea we tried.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

felicia81  (03-11-2014),littlelove  (03-11-2014),MonsterMummy  (04-11-2014),ScubaGal  (04-11-2014),Star81  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Plenty of the usual cuts and bruises, but one night I managed to burn half of my friends eyebrow off with a lighter.. She was not happy lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was out with some friends and it was pouring with rain. We had to cross a road to get to the next club, so we all bolted for it. Turns out there was a fence in my way! One of those ones that has 3 horizontal wire ropes strung across between the posts. Apparently I ran into it full tilt, folded in half over the top and flipped over into the garden, then bounced up and ran into the club!

I woke up the next morning with 3 black lines of bruising - one across my hips, one across my thighs and one across my shins, which also had big gouges taken out of them :/

The second best was shortly after I met DH and he offered to pick me up from a night out with friends. He had a big Landover and lived on a stupidly steep hill. So when I went to get out of the car I fell and rolled halfway down the hill! I then insisted that he piggy back me back up the hill and upstairs into his room where I passed out snoring. Woke up covered in bruises with leaves in my hair... And he still wanted to date me!?!?

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by firsttimemum34 View Post
    Had to call in help when I stuck my legs, vag and butt cheeks together and the wax solidified and I couldn't get unstuck.
    It was an awkward conversation on the phone when I called in help and even more awkward experience when my girlfriends turned up with more Pinot, some Brie and we came up with 101 ways to get me unstuck. None worked except a bath with plenty of hot soapy water. Which was about the 15th idea we tried.
    I am dying. Best visual ever!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually stumbled across your original thread about this the other day while looking for hair removal options and almost peed myself laughing!! Soooo freakin funny!

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sure I've seen this on Facebook :sly: Either you're not alone or your story is famous

Thanks
    Reviews
    A few months ago I may have had a few too many wines at a friends wedding
    . I went to get up off the seat, and my stupid high heel got stuck in the handbag that was hanging on the chair. I didn't even put my hands out to stop me from face planting. My nose instantly started bleeding and the grooms mum saw, and thought I had a broken nose. It just would not stop bleeding.

My nose and top gum line was sore for days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Worst thing...you'd have to stop drinking your Pinot as how on earth did one go to the loo after that???

I also remember reading this one. Funny then - still funny now

Thanks
    Reviews
    😂 Lololol at the wax story!

I can't beat that... But when I was 24 I worked at a summer camp in the States. We spent our weekends drinking & behaving most juvenile. One night we were having an epic game of hacky sack & someone kicked it up on the roof of the cabin. I decided it was a brilliant idea to get up there & hacky sack it back down (as technically it hadn't hit the ground yet), which I did do, but then on my way back down I underestimated both how high the cabin was & how good of a jumper I am & I jumped awkwardly & landed heavily on my heel. Luckily as I was drunk it didn't hurt nearly as much as it should have but stupidly I was putting on a brave face & I tried to "run it off" which only resulted in me skidding & stumbling a bit further until I came crashing down in a muddle of tears & embarrassment.

One of the guys at camp carried me back to my dorm but in the morning I still couldn't walk properly so we got it checked out & I had managed to get a 2cm crack in my heel. Yep, I broke the thickest bone in my body. I had to wear a moon boot for the rest of my time in the States, including whilst on a 4 week contiki tour. 😳

Good times. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got smashed one night while out drinking with dh, mum and dad...well dad and I were drinking.
    We left the venue at the same time. Dad and I both had to be helped to the car.
    Mum decided to do a drive by of our place to make sure we were ok and dh managed to get my inside the house.
    They drove past just in time to see me face plant out of the car onto the driveway and have dh telling me to get up or he would leave me there.
    Mum and dad managed to get me inside, dh went back to venue with mates.
    Mum held my hair while I nursed the bowl....
    She also held my hand the following day as I had x rays and ct scans on my broken wrist. ..

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app