+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ive never had one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Was at a house party when I was 17. Had quite a few drinks. Went into the bathroom to wash my hands after going to the loo, and I took a step backwards from the sink and fell into the bathtub. On my way down I cracked my head on the little soap holder ledge. Surprisingly it didn't hurt (until the next day). I just sat there laughing until my friend came and found me and helped me up.

A few years later DH (then just DP) and I were walking back to his house after a night out at around 2 in the morning. My feet were killing me from the stupidly high heels I was wearing so we found a trolley (we happened to be walking past a Coles supermarket) and he decided I could hop in and he would push me home. Awesome. So we were almost home and needed to cross the road...he was trying to get the trolley down over the curb and ended up tipping me out. Saved myself from smashing my head on the road but ended up with grazes all over my hands and knees.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Ive never had one!
    That you remember...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    In Bali we were at one of the night clubs and we were pushing a guy up one of those really high stripper poles (don't ask me why, I was blind) and he slipped back down. I didn't react quick enough and I snapped one of my acrylic nails from down near the base, completely ripping the nail bed off to nearly the tip of my finger. I sat at the bar and cried like a little kid while they poured iodine on it. Yep, the kind of injury that ruined my holiday. Was excruciating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    That you remember...
    Yer I think that she is holding out on us...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by RuffledPansy; 03-11-2014 at 18:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    I have woken up with small bruises. No idea how they happened, I assume I bumped my head on the bedside table falling into bed.

For DPs 30th we had a big party. The next day there were dozens of spirit bottles and cartons upon cartons of empty beer bottles all over the place. The perplexing thing was we didn't start off with that many. Not even close to it. But the words "long island iced tea" causes shudders among all those that were present that night. Oh which reminds me.. Apparently I went into detail about my old "toy" collection I had years ago to my sister. Ftr I'm quite a private person so that was quite shocking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We lived next door to a little country church when I was nannying many, many moons ago anyway one morning I woke up after a big night at the golf club (seriously teeny tiny town!) and the church fence was knocked over. I EXCLAIMED 'OMG some drunken moron has ruined the church fence, that's a crime against God surely!!' my friend cracking up asked how I was feeling as apparently it was me who has tried to lean on the fence stumbling home and the whole thing fell over!! Apologies to religious folk and to God for the crime but I have no recollection of it happening, did have suspicious scratches and bruises on one side of my body though lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    went to a nightclub in Sydney... got rotten drunk and pashed a guy who I thought looked like Ricky Martin (lol).. somehow ended up with a broken arm (I don't even remember this) but I was yellng at randoms outside for a race..and ran & tripped.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some of these are fantastic! I have woken up with my boot stuck to my foot from dried blood (I passed out on my bed fully clothed ... it happened alot) I think I somehow had glass go in the side of my shoe and cut the side of my foot. No idea.

The other one was camping one new years after a recent breakup I went with all my coupled up mates and upon becoming a depressed drunk left everyone to it and crashed in my car. Woke up the next morning with a scratch down the side of my eye and it was pretty swollen. Didn't notice till about midday I can't see much out of my left eye anyway and figured the pain was part of the hangover headache. Didn't use a mirror camping and had sunglasses on so it was a shock to everyone lol we never figured out how that happened! Maybe on a branch getting into the car???

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Oh yeah, and there was the time I ran into someone's lounge room to play air guitar to Poison by Alice Cooper, tripped over their cat, slid on my stomach along the polished wooden floor and came to a stop when my head connected with the liquor cabinet. Didn't spill a drop of my drink, btw...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (03-11-2014),hapuhope  (03-11-2014),Sairz  (03-11-2014)