+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Today I'd like to mention @SuperGranny. I've never really interacted with you but I have read so many of your posts. Your advice is always so sweet and caring but also practical. I really feel like you're someone I could approach to ask for advice.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

SuperGranny  (07-11-2014)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'd like to nominate..... @babyla
    I hold much love and respect for this one of a kind lady. Always very sensible, wise and intelligent in her posts and I constantly find myself nodding away with everything she says and agreeing with her general outlook on pretty much everything.

Such a smart cookie and we have the same taste in 80 year old crooners ;-)

Me 32, He 35, DS 14, DD 2

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

babyla  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    This is such a lovely thread - thanks for starting it @KatiesMum and for everything you do around here to create a sense of community. It's very appreciated.

Thanks to the lovely hubbers who threw some kindness my way, it was such a lovely pick me up and I really needed it xxx.

I think I have seven loves to give today in order to play catch up so...

@RastaMouse - you're tricky, I thought you'd disappeared and I was sad but you just did a name switch (phew!) thanks so much for reaching out to me during tough times and thanks for your posts. You always make so much sense to me and seem like an awesome woman. I hope to meet you in person one day.

@anewme - you're just pretty much one of my favourite people that I have never met. You inspire me to be true to myself and to my family and you remind me of what is important in life. Thank you for being you.

@Zombee_Eyes - I feel so lucky to be able to call you my friend. Yes, you are deliciously hilarious and so talented that I'd hate you if I didn't love you so much but you are so kind and generous and reached out to me in such a beautiful, selfless way. I will never forget that. Thank you xx

@DesperatelySeekingSleep - you have been so supportive and caring towards me and you are such a kind, genuine presence around this place. You're one of the best there is xx.

@TeamCarts - thanks for being such a lovely hubber. You never have a bad/negative thing to say and you seem like such a sweety. You make the hub a nicer place to be.

@babyla - you have been MIA recently and been genuinely missed. We seem to share many views and I often find myself agreeing with your posts. I really value your opinion and have been so thankful for your continued support and kindness.

@GMO1 - I have been following your pregnancy journey with great interest and wish you and your family nothing but the best. I really admire the fact that you started a charity to give back to the premmie community after your own experiences.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

babyla  (12-11-2014),BH-KatiesMum  (07-11-2014),DesperatelySeekingSleep  (08-11-2014),harvs  (07-11-2014),TeamCarts  (07-11-2014),~Marigold~  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thank you @misskittyfantastico, right back at you. You brighten up everyone's day. x
    Last edited by TeamCarts; 07-11-2014 at 11:47.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Today is @Phony your posts in the funny thread have me cracking up each time! quite often at the times I need it.

A catch up one @Chillies I am so happy and excited for you to reach 34 weeks. When I read that the other day my day was made. I have followed your story from the beginning and have had my fingers crossed for you ever since.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (07-11-2014),Phony  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Aww, that's lovely.
    Happy to make you happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine goes to @GM01
    We often find ourselves in the same threads. You always seem to friendly and helpful. I've been following your pregnancy journey and thinking of you!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nawwwwww
    @misskittyfantastico @Tamtam @BH-KatiesMum thank you all.

I hadn't actually been following this thread, but reading through, what a lovely warm fuzzy thread!! I will definitely be back to chime in with my shout outs later.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GM01 For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (07-11-2014),misskittyfantastico  (07-11-2014),Tamtam  (07-11-2014)

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Tamtam for being so kind when I was asked to come back after my 20week US because they wanted to look at bub's heart again. I was full of anxiety and you offered support and a message. I appreciated it then and now.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post

@mightymama @EnPointe @McBecks

Three of my TTC buddies at the moment (hopefully not for too much longer).
    I just wanted to give you guys a shout out, this journey would be 1000 x more stressful than it is already without you. Dp probably would have killed me in my sleep by now without you guys!
    You guys will never know how much strength and hope you give me to pick myself up everyday and keep going! So thank you for all the love and putting up with my POAS addiction, you guys are awesome!
    Thanks @tazz475 you are such a sweetie. It's amazing how we cam bond with people online.