+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast
    Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I missed a day yesterday so two for today...
    @Gothel I always notice your posts and find myself mentally nodding along with what you say. You are so open with what you have endured in your life and I feel your empathy and compassion has brought comfort to many hubbers, myself included.
    OMG thank you, that's very kind of you I don't know specifically what I said that was comforting to you but I'm glad if it helped And you just put another nail in the coffin of my Invisibility Complex ha ha. I don't have much time to be on here lately but from what I see you are always pretty supportive and kind yourself so right back at ya babe **smooch**

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    @Suprisedmummy thank you for being you. You share your story so easily with us all here. I often see my own struggles in yours but don't feel like I can open up like you do.
    I only just saw this. Thank you. It means a lot to be noticed xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @@CazzHazKidz I find your posts refreshing and candid and I really enjoy your contributions to the hub :-)
    Thanks @harvs you're adorable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    More catch ups!
    @DailyDiversion, I often find myself agreeing with your views and think you always offer thoughtful and interesting opinions.
    @SummerFun, you seem like a lovely, genuine hubber who always has a kind word to offer.
    @Degrassi, you're a lovely sort with impeccable taste in eighties television shows. You have a wicked sense if humour and you're just a good sort.
    @headoverfeet, I admire the journey you have undertaken in order to give two people the ultimate gift. I also admire you for staying true to your beliefs regardless of what others think or say. You're a strong woman.
    @SuperGranny, your just a lovely soul and the adopted bubhub granny. You always have good advice, a kind heart and a strong shoulder for others to lean on. I know personally, you have offered so much kindness and support along the way and it has been truly appreciated.
    @MerryR, I know things are often really tough for you but despite that, you are always the first to ask how someone is going and offer support.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (03-12-2014),Mod-Degrassi  (04-12-2014),SuperGranny  (04-12-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I think I'm down about three days, and I'm sorry if I get the tagging wrong but I hope you all read this:

@Citrus Rain, @Me&Smooches and @peanutmonkey - you all seem like absolutely lovely young women who share your joys and sorrows openly and offer your heart to others. I appreciate your presence on this forum so much, as I know others do :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    @CakeyMumma I simply just love reading your posts.
    I just saw this, thank you xx

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    dear misskitty, I thank you so much for your kind words. you are always in my prayers and I wish you every joy. marie

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (04-12-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    @redlipsandpearls, despite occasionally being terrifying, I have a lot of respect for you and your strength of convictions, your sense of humour, and the fact that you seriously just seem to have it all together (I don't want to offend you by saying at such a young age but I said it in my head!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    @Myztics#1Fan, I really admire your strength and your commitment to your boy. I don't want to sound condescending but man, you have come so far over the years and achieved so much. I'm so glad that you have met a man that recognises how special you are and I wish you nothing but happiness in the future xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @redlipsandpearls, despite occasionally being terrifying, I have a lot of respect for you and your strength of convictions, your sense of humour, and the fact that you seriously just seem to have it all together (I don't want to offend you by saying at such a young age but I said it in my head!).
    I'm not terrifying
    Thanks x