+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I missed yesterday - so I have 2
    @SimplyMum you are much more than 'simply mum'.
    @LifeInShadesOfGrey you always have a kind or encouraging word for everyone. Its so nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BH-KatiesMum View Post
    @LifeInShadesOfGrey you always have a kind or encouraging word for everyone. Its so nice
    Aw, thanks @KatiesMum. 1 small little sentence means more than you know.
    @KatiesMum, @SuperGranny- I always stop and read posts that you have written in reply to a thread. You always gives consideration when posting in threads and are both informative and wise while not being condescending and judgemental.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimplyMum For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (19-11-2014),SuperGranny  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @HeavenBlue that was lovely

I last posted in here on the fifth so brace yourself people
    @misskittyfantastico I always stop to read your posts when scrolling through as I value your opinion so much. You are good people. @Theboys&me I just think you are great - and you should totally author a book woman! @BH-KatiesMum you are always so positive everywhere you pop up in the hub I wish I had even a smidge of your outlook on life @meredithgrey I see your posts and think you must be one rockstar midwife and your hub name is pretty awesome @Zombie_eyes You are so quick with the one liners you have me in stitches quite often so thanks for brightening my days @Sonja Another opinion I always stop to read no matter how long a thread is and I totally wish I had your shoe closet! @VicPark you lady are amazing I love your threads and your come backs and your sassy attitude you just rock @Goblin Queen you have THE best hub name and you have me giggling quite often I think you add much sunshine to the forums @peanutmonkey I am in awe of your intuition into TV shows - Revenge in particular. Seriously do you write TV scripts for a living? @ScubaGal I have followed your journey for a while and your success makes me smile @heavensBlue I always notice your posts also and you are so kind I always enjoy interacting with you - you rock @ozeymumof5 I always spot you and it always makes me smile because your avatar of your gorgeous pussykins always reminds me of slash for a split second and I don't know why! @MerryR you have to be one of the most supportive people on the hub I have never seen an unkind word come from you. You are always uplifting people its really lovely and rare

I have actually been noting you all down pretty much daily for this challenge just not been too great at getting my butt in here and posting my gratitude to you all. I am going to run out of days!

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hapuhope For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (19-11-2014),BH-KatiesMum  (19-11-2014),HeavenBlue  (19-11-2014),misskittyfantastico  (19-11-2014),VicPark  (20-11-2014),Zombie_eyes  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Awwwwww, it's lovely to be mentioned, I feel honoured! I'm meant to be working right now and I just happened to see the email but I shall come back soon and drop names like a D grade celebrity!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (19-11-2014),HeavenBlue  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Aw thank you @hapuhope <3 xxxx

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    @Stretched, you are a lovely hubber who is a font of experience and advice, supportive at all times and funny to boot. I read all of your posts with interest, and I really value your (sporadic!) presence on the hub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HillDweller - I've noticed a lot of the advice you have given people is really helpful. Your posts are really good quality

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Degrassi View Post
    @HillDweller - I've noticed a lot of the advice you have given people is really helpful. Your posts are really good quality
    Oh thanks so much @[Mod] Degrassi that made my whole afternoon I know I tend to waffle on a bit so I'm glad to know my posts might help some people!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BH-KatiesMum View Post
    Oh thank you 😊 that means so much. I value your opinion and thoughts, you are a lovely person @BH-KatiesMum

I'd also like to make special mention to one of my best friends @purplelily, so happy to be able to call someone so positive and special a friend

I'd also like to make mention to a few special people I've met on here @anewme @Zombie_eyes @lisa6111 @Gothel. You guys were always such a supportive bunch of people when I was around here a lot and I really value you all.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (23-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    @peanutmonkey you post in a way that makes everyone feel like they are old friends. You are kind, friendly and are always there to lend a helping hand in one way or another. This place wouldn't be the same without you.
    @Zombie_eyes you are without a doubt one of the reasons I hung around in the beginning. I saw your posting style and thought to myself "yep! This is my kind of place!". So, everyone *points finger at everyone* it's her fault I hung around. She is too funny.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

Anjalee  (20-11-2014),peanutmonkey  (20-11-2014)