+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    @Tinkbug, you seem like such a sweet, caring person and I really appreciate your thoughts and kindness - and your avatar makes me smile every time I see it xx
    Shucks ☺️ thanks misskitty, straight back at you x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @RastaMouse - You have made my day It makes me so happy to hear that you are doing well; knowing that my constant blathering about PND has helped someone makes it all worthwhile x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am super late to this party but that's ok!
    @peanutmonkey - You're one of my absolute favourites. So kind in everything you post, even if you disagree with someone you are so polite and take everyone's feelings into consideration. The world needs more kind hearted people like you. Plus you're an amazing Mum and your kids are absolutely gorgeous!
    @Zombie_eyes - There is a good chance you will make me wet myself one day because you are so hilarious. Not only that, you're such an amazing, strong woman and the love you have for your kids is friken amazing. Plus ya know, if we lived near each other I'm pretty sure we'd be besties.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

peanutmonkey  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    I'd like to nominate..... @babyla
    I hold much love and respect for this one of a kind lady. Always very sensible, wise and intelligent in her posts and I constantly find myself nodding away with everything she says and agreeing with her general outlook on pretty much everything.

Such a smart cookie and we have the same taste in 80 year old crooners ;-)

Me 32, He 35, DS 14, DD 2
    This is such a lovely thread - thanks for starting it @KatiesMum and for everything you do around here to create a sense of community. It's very appreciated.

Thanks to the lovely hubbers who threw some kindness my way, it was such a lovely pick me up and I really needed it xxx.

I think I have seven loves to give today in order to play catch up so...

@RastaMouse - you're tricky, I thought you'd disappeared and I was sad but you just did a name switch (phew!) thanks so much for reaching out to me during tough times and thanks for your posts. You always make so much sense to me and seem like an awesome woman. I hope to meet you in person one day.

@anewme - you're just pretty much one of my favourite people that I have never met. You inspire me to be true to myself and to my family and you remind me of what is important in life. Thank you for being you.

@Zombee_Eyes - I feel so lucky to be able to call you my friend. Yes, you are deliciously hilarious and so talented that I'd hate you if I didn't love you so much but you are so kind and generous and reached out to me in such a beautiful, selfless way. I will never forget that. Thank you xx

@DesperatelySeekingSleep - you have been so supportive and caring towards me and you are such a kind, genuine presence around this place. You're one of the best there is xx.

@TeamCarts - thanks for being such a lovely hubber. You never have a bad/negative thing to say and you seem like such a sweety. You make the hub a nicer place to be.

@babyla - you have been MIA recently and been genuinely missed. We seem to share many views and I often find myself agreeing with your posts. I really value your opinion and have been so thankful for your continued support and kindness.

@GMO1 - I have been following your pregnancy journey with great interest and wish you and your family nothing but the best. I really admire the fact that you started a charity to give back to the premmie community after your own experiences.

Wow thanks so much ladies! I just logged back in and saw these 2 comments. I have been MIA, after 18 months ttc I needed a break. But I'll be around a lot more because an hour ago I poas and got the double lines. OMFG I am in f$&cking shock I don't know whether to laugh or cry

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (15-11-2014),HeavenBlue  (12-11-2014),Little Miss Sunshine  (12-11-2014),Mod-Degrassi  (12-11-2014),Purple Lily  (12-11-2014),~Marigold~  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Wow thanks so much ladies! I just logged back in and saw these 2 comments. I have been MIA, after 18 months ttc I needed a break. But I'll be around a lot more because an hour ago I poas and got the double lines. OMFG I am in f$&cking shock I don't know whether to laugh or cry
    I've missed you too - and CONGRATULATIONS! That's great news. Do both!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

babyla  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    I've missed you too - and CONGRATULATIONS! That's great news. Do both!!
    Thank you so much!!
    Last edited by babyla; 12-11-2014 at 16:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    OMG!!! That's incredible! Congratulations!!!! xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

babyla  (12-11-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    @anewme I think you are an inspirational woman - wise, compassionate, strong, heartfelt and a huge support to other hubbers. Your love for your family is boundless and your willingness to share suggestions and experience speaks of your complete generosity of spirit :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!! That's incredible! Congratulations!!!! xxx

Thanks hun xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    aww lady, you know the day I've had, It means so much to me to read this, you have no idea. xoxox

Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    I am super late to this party but that's ok!
    @peanutmonkey - You're one of my absolute favourites. So kind in everything you post, even if you disagree with someone you are so polite and take everyone's feelings into consideration. The world needs more kind hearted people like you. Plus you're an amazing Mum and your kids are absolutely gorgeous!
    @Zombie_eyes - There is a good chance you will make me wet myself one day because you are so hilarious. Not only that, you're such an amazing, strong woman and the love you have for your kids is friken amazing. Plus ya know, if we lived near each other I'm pretty sure we'd be besties.