Closed Thread
Page 98 of 112 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Faith, PinkSS, Blinky, KMP, Sunflower, MrsErin, GirlFromSydney, Sunny - thanks for all your responses!

In summary I think they are all good Drs, so probably I can't go wrong in my choice. However I am going to email both Wiswedel and Metabese and go with whichever one responds in a way that I am most comfortable with (I'm naughty like you Faith!).

My local FS and all my local test results are in French so ideally I wanted someone from CFC who speaks French, but that might not be possible. I can ask though...

February is so exciting and I can't wait to hear more news from the ladies who are over in the Mother City right now! I find it inspiring and it brings me happiness and hope just to be a part of this community

Kay

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kay2015 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (04-02-2015),faith15  (04-02-2015),pinkshootingstar  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I've been keeping up with everyone but a bit behind in posting.

Thanks to those that offered ideas on how to deal with the fact that we are heading over again so soon. I should clarify that it isn't that I feel I owe people an explanation - most people won't even know. It's more what to tell my mum. Before Xmas my step dad passed and since then I have spoken to her daily and seen her every weekend to make sure she's ok - I will have to tell her something. I'm thinking I'll tell her we're having an island getaway - we've done that a fair bit in the past so it'll be believable.

PSS - great results for you and all the very best for your tww and great you have some frosties. I was also interested in the question you put up about the role the swimmers play in embryo development. Hope you had fun at the races too.

Blinky - good luck for epu can't wait to hear your fantastic results. Thanks for sharing those awesome pics as well.

I almost had a conniption today. We've put off going over until march due to dh's work. He's had numerous conversations about dates and then got advised today it really wouldn't be suitable for him to take leave until May. I had a brief 'what the' moment but it was quickly resolved - he just levelled with his boss about what was going on and they gave him the all clear for march.

One if the things I love with this forum is hearing about the different places people go - I've now added the old biscuit mill and devils peak brewery to my list.

Crabby I should know next week but am almost certain we will be heading over on the 19th or 20th march too.

Miss Sagi - great results for you too.

Faith looking great for you too and hope your enjoying Cape Town while you await transfer.

Take care lovely ladies. 😊

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hoping4best For This Useful Post:

crabby  (05-02-2015),EmmaJane75  (04-02-2015),faith15  (04-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (05-02-2015),pinkshootingstar  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Just wanted to post a quick update to say that I will be proceeding with Dr. Wiswedel - he speaks and understands French which will greatly facilitate the process for me as all my medical records here are in French.

So I now have a donor and a doctor!

Next step is to confirm timing which may get pushed back later in the summer due to work and other obligations. I'm anxious to go asap but at the same time I need to remember that a few months doesn't make any difference, and it's better to go in a window when I'm not stressed about the rest of my life.

I wish you all a great day!
    Kay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel like there should be a drum roll or something as I know Emski is waiting with bated breathe.... 😉
    Our lovely donor gifted us with 20 eggs today !
    Words can't describe how we are feeling at the moment as we also got to 'see' our donor ( by chance) from a distance...
    Looking forward to meeting all the girls tonight and hearing fertilisation reports tomorrow.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Holy crap that's a lot of eggs! Congrats Blinky it must be a load off x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkSS – Great news about the four frosties.

Kay – Glad you’ve found your donor and your doctor. All the best with the rest of your plans.

Blinky – 20 eggs ! Congrats. Looking forward to your fert report.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (04-02-2015),Kay2015  (05-02-2015),pinkshootingstar  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky76 View Post
    I feel like there should be a drum roll or something as I know Emski is waiting with bated breathe.... ������
    Our lovely donor gifted us with 20 eggs today ������!
    Words can't describe how we are feeling at the moment as we also got to 'see' our donor ( by chance) from a distance...
    Looking forward to meeting all the girls tonight and hearing fertilisation reports tomorrow.
    Congratulations Blinky, I'm thrilled to hear you got such a good number! And I can only imagine how awesome it would have been to see your donor.

look forward to celebrating tonight!

xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkshootingstar For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just a quick update. I'm delighted to announce the safe arrival of our babies born on the 4th February 2015 by Elective Caeserian section. Baby Luthando and Nandi are both doing well and so is the mother.

I am so grateful I found this thread and I thank all you wonderful ladies and gents for your support.

Good luck to all ladies who are still starting on this journey.

Love
    Thembs xxx

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thembs For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (06-02-2015),crabby  (05-02-2015),faith15  (05-02-2015),KLM0511  (07-02-2015),Lisaxxx  (05-02-2015),mardicharli  (05-02-2015),Patsy73  (05-02-2015),Seahorse1xxx  (06-02-2015),Sunflower11  (05-02-2015),Tittle  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thembs View Post
    Hi everyone, just a quick update. I'm delighted to announce the safe arrival of our babies born on the 4th February 2015 by Elective Caeserian section. Baby Luthando and Nandi are both doing well and so is the mother.

I am so grateful I found this thread and I thank all you wonderful ladies and gents for your support.

Good luck to all ladies who are still starting on this journey.

Love
    Thembs xxx
    Wonderful! Big congratulations to my transfer day buddy!

X

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

thembs  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @thembs - congratulations on the birth of your lovely babies. Such wonderful news on here lately. X

19. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

thembs  (05-02-2015)