Closed Thread
Page 94 of 112 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky enjoy your day trip. Such exciting news for everyone. What an amazing time for you all.

As an aside.... please check your invoices are paid and correct because I've just found an email suggesting I still owe money... It's painful for me having my credit card cancrlled every time a payment is made to the clinic. It is also more 'luck' that I've found it as this email address is full of junk emails. Please get them to check the account carefully.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

faith15  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks KMP 😊

That's strange about the 'extra' bill ??

I know they did/do send out an 'invoice' just prior to our trip with the small outstanding balance that is due when you arrive in Cape Town but they have made us pay this when we had our first appointment (both times).

Hope it gets sorted for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    We only had add on bills for embryo storage and sperm sample freeze that we left there - we also paid for the balance of our cycle and meds while in cpt

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is so exciting....good luck ladies.

Re: bills/invoices - I was the same as Emski, minus the sperm freeze. I also bought extra Gestone while I was there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes.... I settled account ehen I picked up Gestone then paid for embryo freezing on day of transfer. Suddenly now extra to pay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Just query it - they are generally pretty good. I think it's Sonia in accounts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sagi View Post
    Lisa, you should attach your results to the immune thread as there are some warrior women on there who know quite a lot. I'm still relatively new when it comes to the immune stuff, but all together qe can probably wirk it out.
    If you dont feel comfortable doing that attach the results in a PM and I'll see what I can decifer.
    Hi Miss Sagi,
    I tried to send you a PM to attach the results but for the life of me I can't find where I can attach a document. Do you know where it is that you attach a document?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisaxxx View Post
    Hi Miss Sagi,
    I tried to send you a PM to attach the results but for the life of me I can't find where I can attach a document. Do you know where it is that you attach a document?
    Lisa

I have had the same issue in PM...would be interested to know if attachments are possible in PM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just think it's rude to email me an account weeks later with no explanation... I would die if I found my staff doing that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was in the clinic the other I had to tell them I hadn't paid for the sperm donor yet, so she just added it to my invoice.