Closed Thread
Page 90 of 113 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky76 View Post
    Miss Sagi - all going well it looks like it.. We are being a little cautious about it all though as we know follie No's don't = eggs and nor does it indicate quality.
    Regardless we feel comfortable with the result and apparently our lovely donor isn't having any issues with bloating or bad SE, so we are glad for that too.
    Blinky, just sitting here having my intrilipids. A little disappointed they only do 100ml doses. I asked if it could at least 200ml and he said no that this was their standard protocol is. I just feel its a waste and wont touch the sides. My immunolgist in Sydney does 500ml doses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    2015 ROLL CALL

DONOR SELECTED & CONFIRMED
    emski72 (FET Jun)
    EmmaJane75 (ET May)
    DJSHEARS (ET May)
    Kay2015 (ET May)

crabby (ET Mar)
    Hoping4best (FET Mar)
    faith15 (ET Feb)
    Annabelle1 (ET Feb)
    Devaki (ET Feb)
    KLM0511 (FET Feb)

IN CAPE TOWN FOR DONOR CYCLE
    Blinky76 (ET Feb)
    Pinkshootingstar (ET Feb)
    Miss Sagi (ET Feb)

2 WEEK WAIT

BFP
    KMP (1x5D)

UNKNOWN RESULTS

GRADUATES
    GirlFromSydney -twin girls (23/01/15)

2015 STATS
    BFP = 1
    BFN = 0

(100.00% success rate based on first blood test)
    Note: success rate is only an estimate and relies on updates by BH members

2014 roll call can be found on thread #7 page 57
    2013 roll call can be found on thread #4 page 4

Last edited by January; 29-01-2015 at 18:21.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Annabelle1  (29-01-2015),Devaki  (30-01-2015),faith15  (29-01-2015),mardicharli  (29-01-2015),Miss Sagi  (29-01-2015),pinkshootingstar  (29-01-2015),Sunflower11  (01-02-2015),Sunny15  (30-01-2015),Tittle  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies & Gents,

Best of luck to the Feb ladies.

A special hi to Blinky - best wishes for your second trip, it's sounding very promising so far

For what it's worth my lining at the first appointment was 7.5 and I did not do any immune meds for my 2 cycles in CT.

Love and baby dust to all

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (29-01-2015),faith15  (29-01-2015),Miss Sagi  (29-01-2015),pinkshootingstar  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some very exciting developments for you all over there - great looking numbers :-)

Devaki thanks for the info on the hysteroscopy. Of course now I wonder if it will throw out my already unreliable cycle. Oh well trying not to worry too much as I won't have much control over that and can only plan as best I can. Well about a week and a half left til AF and then it all really starts.

Can I ask has anyone who hasn't been telling their families what they are doing had to come up with creative reasons to explain absences. Everyone knows we were there sept/October last year but it's really hard to explain going back so soon.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoping4best For This Useful Post:

Devaki  (30-01-2015),pinkshootingstar  (30-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to the Feb ladies - it's so exciting to read your updates!!

Hoping4best - sadly I have no creative thoughts, except perhaps that there were things you missed on the first trip? That you loved it so much the first time that it seems like the best holiday idea to go back? Or could you maybe tell a 'white lie' and say you are going somewhere else?

January - thanks for the roll-call, it was exhilarating to see myself listed

To the experienced ladies - I have a question for those of you with more knowledge. I am having issues with my work schedule and identifying a period where I can get away. So here are my questions:
    - can my husband go first and do his part, and I follow second?
    - what is the minimum amount of time I can be there, assuming I do the maximum with my FS at home?
    - how do they schedule the timing - is it with my natural cycle (which is quite predictable so that's good)? What is the 'event' that kicks everything off - is it my period and then the donor starts her stims?

I now have some work things scheduled for May which was my original window, so I am trying to see if I could squeeze it in for April, otherwise the earliest date will be July and I really don't want to wait that long!

Thanks for any help, I guess many of you have had the same challenge.
    Kay

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kay2015 For This Useful Post:

Hoping4best  (04-02-2015),pinkshootingstar  (30-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoping4best View Post
    Some very exciting developments for you all over there - great looking numbers :-)

Devaki thanks for the info on the hysteroscopy. Of course now I wonder if it will throw out my already unreliable cycle. Oh well trying not to worry too much as I won't have much control over that and can only plan as best I can. Well about a week and a half left til AF and then it all really starts.

Can I ask has anyone who hasn't been telling their families what they are doing had to come up with creative reasons to explain absences. Everyone knows we were there sept/October last year but it's really hard to explain going back so soon.

I have consisered this, and figure if we had to do a second visit, I would say we were going somewhere else, Bali etc/friends wedding etc. something plausible which people wouldn't question.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkshootingstar For This Useful Post:

Hoping4best  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope, just tell them you're going to a country town or interstate, no photos will be expected then. If you dont speak to them every week I wouldnt even tell them that.

Kay, they will sync your cycle with the donors cycle by using the pill. When you choose your donor you will work out a date with her, so its all dependent on when she's available too.
    I hope this helps.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

just a quick update ... Had the call from the embryologist today, and of the 11 eggs they used 10 and 8 of those fertilised. I was very pleased with this number!!! Now wait for the call Saturday for the next update.

i asked whether DP had sufficient little fellas to keep some in storage and they said there wasn't so he will need to go in again. We are now worried about the quality of those they used. Part of me thinks those they picked must have been good quality for there to be so many that have fertilised, but I'm not sure if their quality continues to play a part in development to an embryo?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks
    xx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkshootingstar For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (31-01-2015),Sunflower11  (01-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinkshootingstar that's a great start. I think sperm quality kicks in later not sooner wrt embryo quality.

Just relax and enjoy...... they'll choose the best ones for you 😉. Great numbers to play with regardless. Fantastic news. Love to hear an update soon.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

pinkshootingstar  (30-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping4best I don't see that anyone needs to know where you are. Going to a National Park etc would mean no wifi or phone contact or just 'time out'. It really shouldn't matter what you tell people....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post: