Closed Thread
Page 89 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    Lisaxxx, I have elevated NK cells and I was also with Dr W. From memory, he doesn't really believe in intralipids but they're happy to administer them if you want them. I just arranged mine through Cyndi and I recall it cost about $200-$250AUD which is about what I pay here in Melbourne. I then had another lot at home after BFP and at fortnightly intervals through my first trimester. That is my FS's protocol, but others may differ. In honesty, I suspect the good embryo made a much bigger difference than the intralipid but I guess I didn't want to take any chances.
    Thanks MissErinR. I think also for me a good embryo will make a difference. My last miscarriage was because it has DS but like you I don't want to take the chance. I would be able to just have the one intralipid as in my state no-one offers is and I would have to travel to Melbourne.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sagi View Post
    Lisa, CFC won't do anything with immune issues, I sent my results to them as well, but you have to be on the front foot with the treatment yourself as they won't do anything. Put your own plan together for when to start your Pred and Clexane and book in for Intrilipids with CFC. I emailed the clinic to make a time for Intrilipids and Elaine said I could arrange it when I had my first appt. with the Dr. I wasnt satisfied with that response and emailed her to say I had to have it 7 days before transfer (which was the day of my first appointment), she replied by booking me in 6 days prior to transfer (day after 1st appt). I was happy with that and locked it in. What state are you in? You should jump over to the natural high killer cells immune thread to find out where you can go for intrilipids (a lot of immune knowledge on this thread). If you get a BFP you may need it every 4 - 6 weeks.
    Thanks Miss Sagi,
    I will do my own plan with clexane and pred. None of my FS have been a believer in KC. I know I take clexane from the night of transfer but I can never remember when to start pred. One of my FS had me on a 10mg dose and another had me on a 20mg dose. Do you mind me asking what dose you were on and when you started taking it?
    I am in Tasmania and unfortunately we only have one FS and he doesn't believe in KC. I believe my previous miscarriages were due to crap quality eggs, I get lots of eggs but of crap quality but wanting to do the intrilipids at least before transfer just to give it the best possible chance as well as doing acupuncture. What would happen if you had intrilipids 6 or 7 days before transfer but then you were called in for a 3 day transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR,
    I just seen your signature and saw you have 22 blasts in the freezer wow that is excellent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky - 30 follies wow what a great haul! I know what you mean about too many eggs. We got 26 and I was worried that was just too many and could compromise quality. But it all worked out well and we also have 12 in the freezer. All very positive for you and deservedly so.

Miss Sagi - congrats on 15 eggs - that is a great haul too.

Pinkshootingstar - congrats on 11 eggs - fantastic.

Faith - 3 more sleeps for you - all the very best of luck.

Re the gift - we bought our donor a gift (and she bought us one too which was totally not expected but a lovely thought!)

Re the lining - I recall mine was at 9mm a week before transfer. We went to Sanbona in the week between lining scan and transfer and I was happy with that.

Good luck all the February girls in Cape Town. So much positive news at the moment.

AFM I am at 26 weeks and this crazy baby is kicking so much! Loving it.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (29-01-2015),Devaki  (29-01-2015),Miss Sagi  (29-01-2015),pinkshootingstar  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Lisa - prednisolone for me was from cycle day one from memory until about 6weeks pregnant. 10 mgs.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Lisaxxx  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Lisa - prednisolone for me was from cycle day one from memory until about 6weeks pregnant. 10 mgs.
    Thanks Emski, now that you've said I I can remember doing the same day 1 of cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisaxxx View Post
    Thanks Miss Sagi,
    I will do my own plan with clexane and pred. None of my FS have been a believer in KC. I know I take clexane from the night of transfer but I can never remember when to start pred. One of my FS had me on a 10mg dose and another had me on a 20mg dose. Do you mind me asking what dose you were on and when you started taking it?
    I am in Tasmania and unfortunately we only have one FS and he doesn't believe in KC. I believe my previous miscarriages were due to crap quality eggs, I get lots of eggs but of crap quality but wanting to do the intrilipids at least before transfer just to give it the best possible chance as well as doing acupuncture. What would happen if you had intrilipids 6 or 7 days before transfer but then you were called in for a 3 day transfer?
    Lisa - I'm doing an immune protocol at the moment and started prednisone on day 1 (25mg)
    Clexane day 4 (60mg)
    And have had two lots of Intralipids prior to leaving Australia and have one booked for just before TX next week. (And a prebooked one for our return)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

Lisaxxx  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky76 View Post
    Not long now...Wishing you safe travels Faith 😊

I do have a question re:lining as This was something I was concerned about...
    Opinions please: What is considered a good lining?

I have heard in the past that anything over 8 is good... Is there such a thing as too thick a lining ?
    Last time mine was 13.5mm 2 days before EPU. This time it is 12.1mm with an expected 5 days before EPU..
    Blinky, my lining is 12mm as well. He seemed very happy with that, but yes I've always wondered if b it can be too thick and is it always thick because of the nkc inflammation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky....

Mine was 13mm at that time, and the doctor was thrilled. It all worked out for me.

Hcg now 6700 pinch me.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (31-01-2015),faith15  (30-01-2015),mardicharli  (29-01-2015),Miss Sagi  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisaxxx View Post
    Thanks Miss Sagi,
    Lisa, without knowing what your immune issues are and results, its hard to tell. I started Dex (similar to pred, but stronger) 3 weeks before transfer. Clexane a week before transfer and am sitting here right now having my second intrilipids before transfer (1 week). if you stick to around this time frame you should be ok. For pred dosage I would do 20mg before transfer and 25mg after.

I hope that gives you somethingvto consider.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Lisaxxx  (30-01-2015)