Closed Thread
Page 83 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny thanks for sharing a photo of your adorable little boy. So lovely to see

Girl from rom sydney congratulations on the birth of your twins!

Miss Sagi your trip looks amazing so far, such luxury to start the trip!!

AaFM we had similar plans ... a couple of days in Sanbona before hitting Cape Town, unfortunately our plane was broken last night So the flight cancelled so we haven't left yet, leaving tonight. So a rushed and jet lagged Sanbona is on the cards, but at least we should still get there!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pinkshootingstar For This Useful Post:

GirlFromSydney  (24-01-2015),Miss Sagi  (24-01-2015),Sunny15  (24-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkSS: Have a good flight and say hi to lovely CT for me!

Miss Sagi: Enjoy, looks wonderful!

Sunflower: So glad to hear that the boys are now home.

Hi to everyone else.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patsy73 For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (24-01-2015),pinkshootingstar  (24-01-2015),Sunflower11  (24-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Miss Sagi - Wow that's a pretty full on protocol!! Your photo makes me jealous, I hold such fond memories of my trip, as do alot of the ladies. Enjoy.

MrsErinR - How romantic...a Valentine's Bub. Not long now...you must be counting the sleeps down now!

Gosh Sunflower, I think my life is hectic with one bub, I can't imagine what it must be like with twins!! BUT...twice the unconditional love....perfect.

PinkSS - Enjoy the stunning Sanbona.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (24-01-2015),pinkshootingstar  (25-01-2015),Sunflower11  (25-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GFS congrats on the arrival of your twin girls

Sunflower congrats on your twin boys

Always thought twins would be cool but I am sure they are exhausting!

Hi to everyone else, Feb is just around the corner now, best of luck to those of you heading over!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CAmom For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (26-01-2015),Sunflower11  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All and happy Australia Day!

Faith15 - we haven't heard about our donor either, actually after choosing the donor and made the payment to the agency, we have only communicating with CFC and not the agency at all. CFC has only informed us that she is also ready for the cycle and that's it. I'm sure all is well, she is apparently a very reliable and successful donor

I had my hysteroscopy last week and all went well, lining was very good and no other issues discovered so im ready to go Starting my pills tomorrow...yay!

So much positive vibe in this forum, I feel so happy for all the girls here:

KMP - great numbers, congrats!

GFS - congrats on the birth of your baby girls, what a blessing!

Sunny - such a cutie, im sure your days are filled with love and little chaos, as are mine with my 19m old

Patsy - lil girl doing headstands...great! You do want them to do yoga while in the womb! My boy was head up at 33 weeks and I had no choice but start doing headstands myself to turn him around He did in the end thank god!

Miss Sagi - cant wait to get there too next week, I am so excited to see this country and hopefully come back with positive news.

Love to all!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Devaki For This Useful Post:

Annabelle1  (26-01-2015),faith15  (26-01-2015),KMP  (26-01-2015),Miss Sagi  (26-01-2015),Patsy73  (26-01-2015),Sunny15  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky and Miss Sagi - Thinking of you and sending you loads of baby dust

AFM - I emailed the agency and she replied telling me my donor started her stims on Saturday. I can relax for now.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

KMP  (26-01-2015),Miss Sagi  (26-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I was on holiday for a couple of weeks so no posts from me, but I read the daily updates on my phone:

KMP congratulations on your BFP!!! Such exciting and wonderful news.

Miss Sagi and PinkSS, I guess you are next, as you are already over there??

AFM, I have now selected a donor via Sunshine. I am really excited about her and feel like she is "the one" so I hope everything works out. We are still aiming for May.

Now that I have selected a donor, I assume the next step is to contact CFC? Or will Sunshine do that? I assume it's me.....

Thanks everyone and I'm loving all the good news,
    Kay

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kay2015 For This Useful Post:

KMP  (26-01-2015),pinkshootingstar  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kay - Congrats on choosing your donor. It's such a great feeling when you feel happy and at peace with your choice.

When we had selected our donor, we completed a 'Treatment Request Form' that you get from either CFC or your agency. On that form, there is a portion you complete the agency you chose your donor from and the donor's reference number. You send this form back to CFC, they note all the info. The agency will also notify the clinic, giving them the donor's actual name and details. The clinic will compare the ref number on your form, to the agency's paperwork, just to make sure they agree.

PinkSS - Thinking of you as you begin your journey. All the best.

Feb ladies - Sending you all loads of positive vibes and baby dust

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

Kay2015  (27-01-2015),KLM0511  (27-01-2015),Miss Sagi  (27-01-2015),pinkshootingstar  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kay - as Faith said!

Feb ladies -

AFM - getting to pointy end of stick - about to wire deposit to CFC (BTW rates with OZforex better than banks) - and quickly looked at generic timetable where they have 3 whole days between day 5 transfer and depart home. We have currently day 5 transfer date of 30 March and leave CT on 1st April - is that stupid (costs go up the next day because of Easter)? Just remember reading lots of people saying they might as well rest on a plane.....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to crabby For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crabby

I left 2 days after transfer. I think that's plenty of leeway. If anything they said 3 day transfer if not high numbers. It also depends on day of the week.

Travel insurance direct.... if flights have to change you'll get to claim but maybe only one fare. It's better than nothing.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

crabby  (27-01-2015)