Closed Thread
Page 80 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KMP unfortunately I know exactly where to inject on my butt as I have 2 iron injection stains from a few months ago Both the needles provided in the pack are sharp. Not sure about the gauge they look about .7 or .8 x 38mm they are yellow coloured.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KMP – Those are great numbers KMP.. Take good care of yourself and enjoy your pregnancy.

Patsy – Good luck with your 13 week scan tomorrow.

Hoping4best – What a dream.. Try not to read too much into it and go in there with only positive thoughts.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

Hoping4best  (27-01-2015),Patsy73  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KMP congrats on your BFP, the first for the thread of 2015!

Patsy glad your NIPT went well & congrats on team pink!

DJ well done on picking a donor, for us that took a long long time & was the hardest part! Did you go with the older one you liked or someone else?

Seems like a lot of friends and people I know are pregnant or having babies suddenly....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CAmom For This Useful Post:

Patsy73  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm very excited this morning as DP and I just got informed by Sunshine that our donor has agreed to donate towards the end of May.
    I am so thrilled to be able to start the countdown to our little South African Adventure!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (22-01-2015),emski72  (22-01-2015),mardicharli  (22-01-2015),Miss Sagi  (22-01-2015),Patsy73  (22-01-2015),Sunflower11  (24-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FYI for Those who have to book flights - particularly for March... I'm travelling from brisbane to Joburg and I see this morning flight prices have dropped with qantas.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoping4best For This Useful Post:

crabby  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Patsy - Such wonderful news. It just warms my heart and brings a tear to my eyes. How exciting for you all. Looking forward to your update tomorrow. Xxx

DJ - Congrats on choosing the donor Hun. Here's to a fab cycle. Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Patsy73  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CAmom... I ended up going with a younger donor...she is 20. We are totally comfortable with our choice and the one we chose ended up being an absolute stand-out for us. Feeling humble and excited and nervous!!!! xx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

mardicharli  (22-01-2015),Patsy73  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.
    I have a question. Does CFC or the agency give us an update of where our donor is, in her cycle. Like, tell us when she starts her stims etc. Has anyone followed up with CFC or their agency? I haven’t heard from the agency. I sent an email to Elaine last week giving her an update on my cycle, and then just asked if all was in order with my donor. She said, our donor was very committed to the donation. Other than that, I don’t know how things are progressing on her end. Just curious .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

pinkshootingstar  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faith15 View Post
    Hi everyone.
    I have a question. Does CFC or the agency give us an update of where our donor is, in her cycle. Like, tell us when she starts her stims etc. Has anyone followed up with CFC or their agency? I haven’t heard from the agency. I sent an email to Elaine last week giving her an update on my cycle, and then just asked if all was in order with my donor. She said, our donor was very committed to the donation. Other than that, I don’t know how things are progressing on her end. Just curious .
    Hi Faith

ive been trying to get the same information. I understand mine started stims on the weekend and had her first scans today but all I got told is 'your donor is doing fine'. Perhaps they don't want to give too much away before we get there? Who knows!?! Dying for some more info though.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkshootingstar For This Useful Post:

faith15  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faith15 View Post
    Hi everyone.
    Hi Faith,
    My agency communicates regularly with me. They sent me an email last week and again on Monday to let me know that she had started her Stims. I will email them today to see how she is going. I had the same thing with our last cycle too (same agency, different donor)... If last time is anything to go by, I expect they will also email me again early next week as we arrive in Cape Town to keep us up to date. (The agency coordinator even offered to pick us up from the airport!)
    We found there communication skills very good and follow up afterwards equally so...

Not long now February ladies...✈️

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

faith15  (23-01-2015)