Closed Thread
Page 79 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Patsy73 thanks for the info good luck for the scan.
    Pink - lovely!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crabby For This Useful Post:

Patsy73  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fantastic news Patsy ☺

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Patsy73  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for pink Patsy! Good luck for your 13 week scan

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

Patsy73  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes all the best for Friday Patsy and yay for team pink - how very exciting.

Yay Donna on selecting your donor I hope you get them locked in and confirmed with no probs.

Gawd can I say I am clearly worrying about this next cycle - for the first time ever I had a dream last night that we were in Sth africa and the cycle had failed. I knew it had failed because I hadn't felt the emby implant and then I did a test and it was negative. Then I was worried that it was the hysteroscopy - which is a real worry that I have - that having the hysteroscopy will cause the embryo not to implant even though I know it's supposed to help. I woke up very tense and a little bit sad. But... In the words of Taylor Swift... I tried to shake it off and get on with day.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoping4best For This Useful Post:

Patsy73  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KMP - great numbers

DJSJEARS - Well done on choosing your donor. Its great to get them locked in and a time frame set.
    Patsy - Great news for team pink Good luck for Fridays scan.

Hoping4best - sorry you are stressing about your next cycle. I've had those types of dreams too but none for a while as I took a break from cycling.

AFM - I have my last BCP this Friday and after that I will take my Depot injection on day one of my period. I have had a look and the Depot injection & instructions to mix the powder & solvent. It looks like I have 2 mixing needles and no needle for injecting. Or there is just one great big needle I have to inject myself with . Has anyone had experience with this? Should I have one smaller needle to inject with? Thanks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annabelle1 For This Useful Post:

Hoping4best  (27-01-2015),Patsy73  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annabelle, everything you need is in the box. Push the powder in to mix with liquid then take top off needle and inject into your stomach. It looks big but i didnt feel a thing.

Hope, i hate those dreams that you remember when you wake up. Your mind is just in overdrive, dont think too much onto it ☺

DJ, the hard bit is done, yay!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Hoping4best  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Sagi - Thanks for the tips. I have mixed Pregnyl before which is similar. Its just a massive needle and its been months since I have done one and they were all small. This is supposed to be intramuscular hence the bigger needle. I might have to get my Dad to do it if I need it on the weekend or the nurse at my local clinic if its next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annabelle, i read you can do either intramuscularly or in stomach. I'd better be right otherwise I stuffed up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annabelle if it has to go upper outer quadrant of butt for IM the needle for that is about 4cm long (like Gestone). Are both needles blunt and what G (gauge) are the needles. The gauge will help you work out which is for injecting. The larger holed needle should be for drawing up the solution & the smaller for injecting (the larger number on the G the finer the needle). Oddly I think injecting myself is far more painless than someone else doing it.... Hope that helps.

If its IM or stomach (I did daily injections) it can be stomach or thigh, and it's a shorter needle but for IM gestone it's literally a spear 😢.
    Last edited by KMP; 21-01-2015 at 22:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KMP - huge congratulations on your BFP!! Awesome numbers too!!

Patsy - glad to hear everything is progressing well. Go team pink!!

DJ - congrats on choosing your donor. The hard part is done and now the fun part of planning the holiday part starts!

Annabelle - you use the slightly larger needle for the drawing and mixing, then the slightly smaller one for injecting. I had my FS nurse do mine as I was confused about where to inject it, and she said it was probably bigger in case you wanted to inject in your butt. She actually got out a smaller needle to inject the solution in my tum, but did say you could still have used the larger one.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mardicharli For This Useful Post:

Patsy73  (22-01-2015)