Closed Thread
Page 57 of 112 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Faith15 I had spotting every day on the pill. It's normal and why I hate it. Thank goodness that's over now.

AFM in a couple hours I'll be heading over to start progesterone shots and hear about my numbers. Fingers crossed, I'm not nervous oddly. Relative calm. It's a drizzly rainy day here so I'm actually glad to see that this perfection can be marred occasionally.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

faith15  (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sunflower and January : Big congratulations on your safe arrivals. What an amazing end to your year to be holding your precious babes.

Mardi & Konza : so happy to hear you got to see a heartbeat and that all is well.

KMP : looking forward to hearing how your EPU went today.

Faith : I have to stop BCP on the 7th January and have had spotting since 24th December (the day AF was actually due). I hate the spotting and it does always unnerve me. The mild AF cramping has also made me feel bleh... For the last few weeks.

I did enquire last time (March 14) with SA when it also happened, they said it was fine as long as it didn't progress to a full bleed. It seems my body just doesn't like BCP anymore and fights it.

AFM : last day of BCP tomorrow (😄yay!) which means I should see AF by the end of the week and start my Wazza immune protocol +SA cycle plan. I am booked for Intralipids on the 12th and the 23rd. Let's get this party started 💥💉💊

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

crabby  (05-01-2015),faith15  (06-01-2015),laned  (07-01-2015),mardicharli  (05-01-2015),MrsErinR  (05-01-2015),Sunflower11  (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if it's because back to work or the full moon but been a difficult couple of days - dh having second thoughts and worrying about if we are too old now....had a donor picked out and not sure now what we are doing....
    Someone have some good news to help cheer up the Monday blues?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky76 thanks for updates - missed yours while writing my self indulgent moan!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in South Africa #7

Crabby - we are all allowed 'moans' now and then... How old does DH think is 'too old'?

I think we all doubt things about this journey from time to time... I know I question spending the money and whether it will 'really' work sometimes when we are feeling low. But then we pick our socks up and push forward because we know the rewards are great!
    Last edited by Blinky76; 05-01-2015 at 19:36.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

crabby  (05-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi
    just received this from CFC about a donor we are interested in:
    Number of donations: 4 (5th donation happening this month Jan 2015)
    Average egg numbers per donation: 13
    Pregnancies: 2 positive, 1 negative, 1 cycle all eggs frozen for Recipient
    Last AFC on 28.11.14: 25
    AMH (23.04.14): 3.52ng/ml

With a potential date for egg retrieval of 25th of March given for us.
    A little concerned about donations so close together and the stress on the donor - thought was meant to be three months minimum between? (Also wonder why all eggs frozen for recipient in one cycle?) Does anyone have any ideas/thoughts - have been googling and quite frankly sounds dangerous being a donor at all!

Good news though - as haven't had AF for 7 months and FSH is so high don't have to do the OCP or synarel!

Crabby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Blinky.. I wondered if you'd mind me asking a couple of questions - but if I ask anything you aren't comfortable answering on the thread that's fine. It's just about the immune protocol etc. at some point did you end up having a hysteroscopy and nk cell test and if so how much time did it take from testing to get results. I'm with your FS and after our first failed cycle in SA we're going to check out the nk cell issues before heading back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year everyone, I can feel 2015 is going to be a great year for us all, after the years of heartache we've all go through.

January & Sunflower, congratulations on the birth of your babies.

DJ, fantastic news that you can finally continue on with your journey.

Mardicharli, great news to hear your little bubba's heartbeat.

KMP, good luck with your appointment and numbers, so jealous you went to Bail first.

Crabby, I think everyone at stages questions what they're doing. Approx once a month I question if I'm doing the right thing....am I too old? can I do it myself? Will i have the energy? what if I die earlier than 80? There is no right or wrong, it's whats in your heart and that's why we push away the doubts as quickly as they come, because the human race is very adaptable, we can overcome any obstacles.

Faith, I spotted 1 day since being on the pill, but since xmas day I can feel my period trying to break through every single day, can't wait until I stop OCP on Wednesday.

Blinky, I think we are on the same dates with our treatment plans. Just double check your plan with the day you finish the pill. Even though they say finish with pill on 7th, mine still says to take it on the 7th, so my last day on it is Wednesday.

Faith & Blinky, we should arrange a date to meet up. I'm still trying to find accommodation for 4 night's when looking for a 2 bedroom apartment with a budget of $200 per night, it's quite difficult as I've found accommodation quite dear and it also doesn't help when I'm staying in 6 different places. I haven't made it a relaxing chilled out holiday that's for sure.
    Last edited by Miss Sagi; 05-01-2015 at 20:30.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

crabby  (05-01-2015),faith15  (06-01-2015),Sunflower11  (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Blinky76
    We are a little older - i'm 44 and he is 47 and we have a lovely but very active soon to be (next week!) 4 year old boy. i think he is more concerned about my health during a pregnancy TBH which is fair enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky76 View Post
    Sunflower and January : Big congratulations on your safe arrivals. What an amazing end to your year to be holding your precious babes.

Mardi & Konza : so happy to hear you got to see a heartbeat and that all is well.

KMP : looking forward to hearing how your EPU went today.

Faith : I have to stop BCP on the 7th January and have had spotting since 24th December (the day AF was actually due). I hate the spotting and it does always unnerve me. The mild AF cramping has also made me feel bleh... For the last few weeks.

I did enquire last time (March 14) with SA when it also happened, they said it was fine as long as it didn't progress to a full bleed. It seems my body just doesn't like BCP anymore and fights it.

AFM : last day of BCP tomorrow (😄yay!) which means I should see AF by the end of the week and start my Wazza immune protocol +SA cycle plan. I am booked for Intralipids on the 12th and the 23rd. Let's get this party started 💥💉💊
    Blinky, I'm supposed to have Intrilipids on 12th as well. My second one is actually at CFC on 29th, it's quite a bit cheaper over there. I'm scrapping the barrel so much I still deciding on whether to go ahead with the one here on 12th. It's over $500 and my numbers have dropped drastically in the last month, plus I'll be taking Neopogen.