Closed Thread
Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome to all the new ladies. All the very best for your pending journeys.

As for discussing the ED option, two FSs had suggested DE, DH was all for it, however it was I who had ego issues coming to terms with my inability to produce eggs worthy of producing a live birth.

We went to a lovely seaside cafe and sat watching the ocean to discuss the initial pros and cons of an o/s ED cycle. Again, it took me some months and another holiday trip to the beach for some soul searching to accept donor eggs were our only viable option at a family.

My heart - Wooooohoooo, well done Hun and a big congrats for being UTD. wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy. Xx

Bertie - hope all is well with you and the belly bean. Xx

Sunflower - Wow, what a Christmas Day!!! Welcome to the world precious little Charlie and Joshua, wishing you all much love, good health and happiness. Thank you for letting us know. Xx

January - My goodness your post just reduced me to tears (happy ones). I tried unsuccessfully (twice) to read it to my DH, but choked up as it truly reflected our experience. Such a magical and amazing one. A big congratulations on the arrival of your precious little man. Likewise wishing you all a long lifetime filled with love, peace, good health and happiness. I also wish to add that your contributions to the thread have been absolutely invaluable. I am sure I can speak for many, noting that your diligent tracking and reporting of stats and all of our progress has been such a generous and wonderful thing. Thank you Hun. Enjoy this most special time with your beautiful family.

To all other ladies and gents expecting their Springboks and to those planning their 2015 Egg Safaris, I truly hope the New Year sees that all your dreams are realised. Much love and thank you all for your support in 2014. Xxx

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

faith15  (05-01-2015),KLM0511  (04-01-2015),Luca  (31-12-2014),myheart  (06-01-2015),Patsy73  (31-12-2014),Sunflower11  (30-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    January, huge congratulations on arriving of your little bundle of joy!!! Wishing you all the happiness in the world!

Thanks
    Reviews
    January: Congratulationson on the safe arrival of your little man! So happy for you. And, as Laned said, many thanks for your hard work updating the roll call!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for your lovely messages and continual support you are amazing and i feel so truly blessed to have found you and this thread. You have changed my life!

Hugest congrats January on the arrival of your little man. Enjoy every second.

GFS - hang in there hon, I know how big I was feeling at 33 weeks but every day those precious little bundles are in you is gold. I'm due to be discharged today and dreading leaving my boys behind. I'm also feeling an emptiness not feeling them in my tummy, anyone else feel this after giving birth? Hopefully this will ease when we can cuddle our boys, as with there iv's in we have only been able to stroke them so far.

Great news for a May FET Emski.

To all xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunflower11 For This Useful Post:

mardicharli  (31-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow - so much good news here!

Sunflower - Congrats on the birth of your precious twins. I am glad they are doing OK. I really admire you girls having twins AND carrying them. Not long for you GirlfromSydney.

January - Congrats on the birth of your little man. What a lovely Xmas gift for you and hubby.

Chillout - My dh was similar to yours (& most here from the sounds of it). I did pretty much what a few have done. After 8 IVFs I initially brought it up with him and he was a bit shocked. Then I slowly gathered all my info and would bring up bits of it over a few months (always when he was relaxed ie date night or having a drink before dinner etc). I planned it over about 6 months. When he was on board we planned our SA trip together (safaris, day trips etc) so it all got really exciting as a big holiday. Now I am 22 weeks preggy I can honestly say I think he is more excited than me and that is saying something as I can't wait to meet our little person in May.

KMP - What a lovely trip you are having before your cycle. Your donor sounds like she is doing really well.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - I am nearly 22 weeks. Feeling good at the moment. I have been told between weeks 20 and 30 are the best so I am making the most of it. Am allowing myself one glass of champers tonight. Happy New Year girls. I hope 2015 brings you all the very best of luck and that your dreams come true. I would never have gotten this far if it wasn't for this thread.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

GirlFromSydney  (31-12-2014),mardicharli  (31-12-2014),MGC Bertie  (31-12-2014),Patsy73  (31-12-2014),Sunflower11  (01-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Luca I can't believe you're 22 weeks already! That seems to have gone super fast (well for me anyway 😀

10. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so much good news over the last week!!! We have been away without Internet trying to relax and enjoy the festive season.

Sunflower - huge congratulations on the safe and early arrival of your precious twin boys. Enjoy every second of Mummyhood! I would say you are feeling empty as you can't cuddle your boys yet. As soon as you get to hold them you should lose that empty feeling. Congrats again!,

January - huge congratulations to you on the arrival of your beautiful son. So glad he arrived safely, was getting worried we hadn't heard from you. Enjoy every precious second with him! Thank you also for you updating of the roll, you do an awesome job! Xx

KMP - glad you are enjoying your trip so far. Good luck for your cycle!!

Luca - glad to hear your pregnancy is progressing well. Enjoy your celebrations tonight!

Emski - wow can't believe you are planning your return trip already! Motherhood must suit you!

My heart - huge congratulations on your BFP! Enjoy every second of your pregnancy!,

Hi to everyone else!

AFM - we have had ups and downs over the last week. We went for our scan last Monday and saw a sack but no heartbeat. My FS has been trying to remain upbeat and said it may be too early, but it certainly put a dampner on Christmas for me. Hubby is still convinced bugs is growing, but the uncertainty of not knowing and waiting has been very upsetting. We cut our holiday short to return to town today to have another scan this afternoon. Praying we will see that little heartbeat this afternoon!
    The only upside, if you could call it that, is that I had 5 days of dreadful arm pain while we were away, and it was very similar to the carpal tunnel I had when pregnant with my son. Also have been feeling a bit nauseous for the last few days, but not sure if morning sickness or nerves... We will see this afternoon. What a way to end the year! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mardicharlie hugs and positive thoughts for your scan this afternoon. It is so stressful. Hoping your arm improves and thanks for your kind words. I'll be in Cape Town in a day and a half.......

Sounds an eternity away.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

mardicharli  (31-12-2014),MGC Bertie  (31-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Will be thinking of you this afternoon Mardicharli. X

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mardicharlie, sending positive thoughts your way! Lets hope for the strong heartbeat this afternoon

17. The Following User Says Thank You to GirlFromSydney For This Useful Post: