Closed Thread
Page 46 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ: What fantastic news! So pleased to hear that!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patsy73 For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (20-12-2014),mardicharli  (18-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ - what awesome news!! Sooooo happy for you! All the best for the 23rd!! Xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mardicharli For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (20-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DJ - So HAPPY for you beautiful girl. What a relief for you. May your dreams now come true. You have been forced to wait long enough my dear. Let the sunshine now be yours.

The news is still evoking tears of joy. I'm sure DH thought something was wrong when I told him, as I burst I to tears. Much, much love and wishing you a very Merry Christmas. Xxx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (20-12-2014),mardicharli  (18-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ I am rooting for you to get the all clear and green light on the 23rd!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CAmom For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (20-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJS - Fantastic news - you must be so relieved. Bring on March!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (20-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news DJ - that must be such a relief after the year you have had... Bring on 2015 and new possibilities 😄

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (20-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you January. All the best for the birth of your bubba. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow that's awesome news DJ! You must be over the moon. Hope it's all confirmed next week.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (20-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.... I just wanted to drop in quickly and say, you're not going to believe it but I am PREGNANT!!!!!! Yes, it's a BFP!!!! No, I'm not joking. My Hcg level is 150 (19dpo or 19dp when I had the IUI). My FS called me himself, and I knew by looking at the number that it was his desk and not the nurses (trust him to get to make the BFP calls and leave the nurses usually to make the BFN calls!!)

Anyhow, after he told me, all I could blurt out was, "Are you sure?" He says yes, but still all I say again is, "Are you actually sure?" Then I broke down crying, but thankfully I was at my Mum's so she did the rest of the talk with him (!!!). Strangely he said that my progesterone level is also 150, so she queried that both numbers were the same, but he just said that anything above 50 is good. I go for next BT on Monday. He did say, not to get too excited, as many people miscarry - I know that, but gee thanks!!

So what did I do different this time than the previous 12 failed IVF cycles? I didn't bother to eat pineapple core, I didn't do acupuncture, I didn't go for any exercise and have been a lazy bum, I ate soft cheese and I ate a lot of chocolate everyday for the whole two weeks!!! On the positives, I think having Intrallipids / IVIG over the past 6 months have built up in my system, my dosage of Dex was increased by half and by not having a transfer, there was no chance of my uterus going into a spasm, but rather the embryo found it's own place to implant.

And yes, I've been shaking my head all afternoon, as I really have no symptoms. I would have only have had a couple of slight twinges, no different to twinges that I get all the time, during a cycle or not, it's always the same. So there you go, no symptoms mean nothing.

I rang G to see what the next plan with Dr M is. She said he may increase some doses and will book in an IVIG, but it's been three hours so am thinking I'll have to call her again. I know the IVIG wouldn't be tomorrow (Sat) and more likely in a week, so probably won't fuss now until Monday when I know the level of the second BT.

Can't believe that I booked my 4 weeks long service leave for SA, have sent all those test results to CFC, have got my donor list down to a dozen, and now I don't need it (well, I guess, I'll see how I go). Probably still good to have a back-up plan! Not quite sure how I'm going to explain to work that I'm not going on "holiday" to SA now. Will have to find some good excuse for that!!

Thank you everyone who has given me such support and encouragement every step of the way. I know that I just have to take each day as it comes now, but I couldn't have done it without following everyone on here, making plans and giving ideas.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (19-12-2014),mardicharli  (19-12-2014),Patsy73  (19-12-2014),Sunflower11  (19-12-2014),Tittle  (19-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC BERTIE it sounds like a Christmas miracle.

Feet up and enjoy. Perhaps it's not caring that made the difference- relaxation!

I have my fingers crossed for you. Awesome news.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (19-12-2014)