Closed Thread
Page 44 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Egg Donation in South Africa #7

MyHeart - wishing you the very best and much love. May those embies snuggle in and give their mumma the very best of Christmas presents. Hoping your progesterone behaves and that your dreams are realised Hun. Xxx
    Last edited by laned; 16-12-2014 at 19:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KMP – I’m a little bit of an outsider on this thread as we are using donor eggs but not through SA - through The World Egg Bank… There is no thread for people using donor eggs through TWEB so I joined this one…!! With TWEB, the USA clinic send 7 mature frozen eggs to Australia… we thawed all 7 of the donor eggs and fertilized with my DH sperm. My FS wanted to transfer 2 on day 3 so we did and have 2 frozen embryos. So it is an FET cycle – we did a natural FET cycle… Sorry, could not help with your injecting question…

Blinky – sounds like a plan..! very exciting…

Crabby – welcome, you will find knowledge and support here…

Mardi – how are you doing?

January – hope everything is going well...

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

crabby  (21-12-2014),KMP  (17-12-2014),laned  (16-12-2014),mardicharli  (16-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    January - wow, how exciting for you. No long now until your precious bundle of joy arrives. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky - hope all goes well with your surgery. I agree it's probably best to have it done before you start. You don't want to be worrying about it when carrying your little bubba/s! Xx

January - wishing you all the best as you start your new journey as a Mum. You will love every second of it! Hope all goes smoothly for bubs birth. Xx

Crabby - welcome! The girls and guys on here are a wonderful wealth of knowledge and sooo supportive!!

Myheart - all the best for your TWW. Wishing you very sticky embies and a stress free few weeks.

AFM - 3rd BETA in today 488! Am finally starting to believe this is actually a sticky one. Slowly allowing myself to get excited instead of cautious but bit tricky with my parents staying with us and we haven't told them! Plan was to wait til after our scan on Mon. Will see if I last!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mardicharli For This Useful Post:

crabby  (21-12-2014),KMP  (17-12-2014),laned  (17-12-2014),MGC Bertie  (17-12-2014),Patsy73  (17-12-2014),Sunflower11  (17-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mardi wow, fingers crossed but it's sounding so positive for you. What a wonderful Christmas present.

January I'm new but best wishes for your delivery.

Myheart you must be so relieved. That's the best result I've ever heard from TWEB.

AFM as predicted I'll start injecting today- it's cartwheel time right now. So happy to find this thread. Yay to injecting at Cape Town time means I'll only have one day at work with the drugs in my system. 😜

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

mardicharli  (17-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

just a quick post to say to Mardi your results are going well!! Congrats!
    yay!!! Xxx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillie For This Useful Post:

KMP  (17-12-2014),mardicharli  (17-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear your numbers a looking good Mardi, fingers crossed for a beautiful sticky Bub for you. X

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

KMP  (17-12-2014),mardicharli  (17-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

MardiCharli & Lonza, congratulations that’s fantastic news. I’m glad Dr L has been so accommodating for you.

Goodluck or your tww Myheart

AFM. I finally received my plan the other day, so I now in a panic trying to organise flights, accommodation and safaris. Hopefully I’ll have it all done by the end of the week. My first appointment is on the 28 th January and I’ll be in Cape Town from the night before until the 6 th February, if anyone wants to get together. I’m devastated my Immunologist won’t give me a letter to fly with needles and refrigerated medication. He said just show them the box and they can verify the medications with the pharmacy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

mardicharli  (17-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Sagi how exciting for you! I flew with meds and nobody cared at all. I doubt you'll have an issue.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (17-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Sagi - we have our first appointment on the same day! (Ours is at 3pm)
    We would be happy to catch up sometime while there with anyone who's there at the same time. We will be in Cape Town 27th jan-11th Feb.

We caught up with Emski, January and Feather last time and it proved an invaluable time to meet others going through the same things.

As for a letter etc for your meds. You should be fine. I went to the trouble of having letters from both Cape Town and Australia for my needles etc last time - even carrying a copy of my treatment plan just incase. No one even batted an eyelid let alone asked to see the documents...
    If you are really concerned just ask Cape Town to write a letter (which they will do) carry that with your treatment plan perhaps?

AFM - after a mad day yesterday scouring all the chemists in Brisbane I now have the last bottles of Synarel in existence - the manufacturer is out of stock until mid January.
    I also had BT and scans with Wazza and We have locked in two sessions of Intralipids before we go. He has also started me on his immune regime so it's all systems go here!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

KMP  (18-12-2014),mardicharli  (17-12-2014),Miss Sagi  (17-12-2014),Patsy73  (18-12-2014),Sunflower11  (18-12-2014)