Closed Thread
Page 39 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mardicharli same here on the Sunshine Coast. If they don't write urgent it takes forever, and then there's the issues getting it to the labs.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

mardicharli  (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mardi: How frustrating for you! Fingers crossed for good news today.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patsy73 For This Useful Post:

KMP  (10-12-2014),laned  (10-12-2014),mardicharli  (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mardi - OMG you poor chicken. You mush have been thinking about it all night. So bloody frustrating. Good luck for today. I have a good feeling for you though......

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

laned  (10-12-2014),mardicharli  (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    After a stressful day and sleepless night I am now an emotional wreck. I'd love to report with lots of fun emoticons that it's a BFP, but my beta results have left me really upset. Yes it's a BFP, but my BETA results were only 42, which the secretary says are quite low and they want me to repeat my test tomorrow.
    So instead of celebrating, I'm now terrified we are heading for a chemical pregnancy.
    Worst part is my FS is in surgery today so I can't speak to him about it. What a Rollercoaster of emotion. I want to curl up in bed with a bottle of Bailies and a block of chocolate. Oh and Googling just makes it worse!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mardicharli For This Useful Post:

laned  (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody

Mardi and Konza
    - How bloody frustrating! No need to worry though, I'm so sure you'll get good news today...just one day late!

KMP - I'm sorry to hear about the reaction to your questions and opinion. This journey if difficult enough without the judgement and lack of support that can be so forthcoming from people who do not understand. I'm so thankful for having found this forum .

AFM - I'm delaying the donor search until my exam on Thursday. To be honest, I think I exhausted myself looking at hundreds of donor profiles in such a short period of time. My criteria at the moment is young (preferably under 25), non-smoker and with an excellent medical history. I'm not fussed at this stage if she is proven or not although I may change my mind in the future. Similar physical appearance is somewhat important as we've decided not to tell the majority of my family although DP's family will know. I'm super short, as is DP, so that limits our choice somewhat. I'm hoping to have chosen before Christmas .

Yogagirl x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mardi and Konza - Just read your post. Congratulations on your BFP! I'm not sure what the beta level means but just two pieces of advice, stop googling and hold off on the Baileys....you're not done yet.

Yogagirl x

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogagirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hold on Mardi, it's what your hcg does tomorrow that counts...42 is 'inconclusive' but still could very much be a viable pregnancy, don't google until then. It needs to double in 48 hrs. Thinking of you as I have been there.
    Konza can't believe that happened! Hoping for good news for you today xx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mardi: What Em says is right, as I understand it, it's not the number that counts so much but what it does over the next 48 hours. So there's still hope! Have everything crossed for you. Try and stay away from Dr Google (although I'm a fine one to talk!) and eat lots and lots of chocolate...xx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patsy73 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mardi

Good luck and thats a positive Beta. Yippee and what matters is the numbers doubling. Thinking of you.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Mardi and Konza. I agree with Patsy and Emski too. Super frustrating and stressful I'm sure. Hopefully you get your next results back quickly so you aren't left worrying longer than necessary. We're all barracking for you and hoping for good news. 😊

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoping4best For This Useful Post: