Closed Thread
Page 35 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Laned, so sorry to hear it didn't take. Be kind to yourself.

Mardicharli, Goodluck for Tuesday and keep positive.

Welcome KMP and yogagirl, there is a wealth of knowledge shared on this forum, you've come to the right place.

AFM, still waiting for my plan but I received the egg donor invoice yesterday.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

KMP  (07-12-2014),laned  (07-12-2014),mardicharli  (07-12-2014),yogagirl  (07-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in South Africa #7

Oh Laned, I'm so sorry to hear you weren't successful. That is so very very hard. We could do with some more good luck in here right now.

Hoping4best, I had the welts too. They did go away but it took a long while.

Welcome kmp and yogagirl.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Hoping4best  (07-12-2014),KMP  (07-12-2014),laned  (07-12-2014),yogagirl  (07-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - I am really sorry for your BFN.

Mardi - I was 100% convinced I was getting AF and only took a HPT so hubby would let me have a wine as I was feeling so down. I was absolutely amazed it was a BFP. Good luck for Tuesday. Don't give up yet.

hoping4best - I too got those hard welts. They went away after a couple of weeks once I stopped the injections but were not nice to feel.

Welcome KMP

Hi to everyone else.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Hoping4best  (07-12-2014),KMP  (07-12-2014),laned  (07-12-2014),mardicharli  (07-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mardicharli View Post
    Thank you EmmaJane. When in your cycle did you get your BFP on your POAS? Xx
    I was 10 DPO when I tested with a frer - so it was a very sensitive test - it was very, very faint. Also, it was a natural pregnancy and I have heard that IVF pregnancies can take longer to show up on an hpt.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

laned  (07-12-2014),mardicharli  (07-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all you lovely ladies I'm hoping this forum is far more positive and helpful than others- so far so good.
    I've only ever used progesterone pessaries and I'm not looking forward to injections after these descriptions.

How did everyone find to Progynova..... I read elsewhere it isn't so nice.

One more week on the pill for me. I couldn't do my signature today- the option wasn't showing up? Does it take time to be properly registered?

Thanks
    Reviews
    KMP - I don't think I've said welcome...so welcome :-)

I had no worries with the progynova. And if it helps - given the choice between pessaries and the injections I think I'd still pick the injections, just as long as I know these lingering sore bits are fairly normal and nothing to worry about - which I think us the case.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoping4best For This Useful Post:

KMP  (07-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hoping4best

I don't mind needles, easily done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    KMP.... you have to have posted a certain amount of times before you're allowed to make a signature, so post away. I think it's only 5-10 posts, so you're probably there already.

I really hope when I go to SA that they give me a really good reason to do progesterone injections, as I'm no good at all with injections, and have never found the crinone or the pessaries a problems. If there's some good reason, such as it absorbs better, then I'll guess I'll just do it :-) I have such big lumps in my tummy from Clexane, that it even hurts pinching the skin to find a spot now. Saying that, tonight's a three injection night, so I better go do them!! Bye.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post

I really hope when I go to SA that they give me a really good reason to do progesterone injections, as I'm no good at all with injections, and have never found the crinone or the pessaries a problems. If there's some good reason, such as it absorbs better, then I'll guess I'll just do it :-) I have such big lumps in my tummy from Clexane, that it even hurts pinching the skin to find a spot now. Saying that, tonight's a three injection night, so I better go do them!! Bye.
    MCG Bertie - I asked what the difference was as I too was already on lots of additional injections for immune issues (Clexane etc). It was explained to me that the Gestone was considered 'the Gold standard'. Absorbs better, higher dosage etc.

While I did get the side effects of lumps etc I would still do it over the pessaries. The needle is quick and measured dose that doesn't require lots of lying around etc. and after awhile you get used to the needles..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly to everyone, your beautiful messages have really filled my heart. I did spend a bit of time feeling sorry for myself yesterday in bed. After having a good cry, I soon realised that I was just being a bit selfish and our gorgeous little man helped snap me out of it.

My husband and I have resolved to not make any future plans until we can get into better physical shape. I am still carrying excess weight and really need to also make a decision with respect to my thyroid condition (surgery v radioactive iodine).

Anyhow, I was privileged to see the tail end of a show last night with a holocaust survivor. She was amazing and had a wonderful approach to life. She said bad things and sad things happen, but tomorrow's another day. I thought wow, if this lady could have dealt with something so severe and tragic I can deal with this and at the end of the day I already have a really wonderful and blessed life.

Mardi - often early signs of pregnancy mimic the onset of a period, i.e, cramping and heavy feeling. Just focus on those two beautiful embies. The waiting and uncertainty is such a hard thing to avoid. Hang in there Hun. Two sleeps to go. Xx

Hoping4best - my lumps hung around for a couple of months last time, but eventually resolved. It's weird having the feeling of marbles in your bum

Patsy - is your scan this week? I hope you are feeling well. Xx

KMP - Welcome and wishing you the very best of success for your journey. You are in the right place for support. We love Bali, it is a very relaxing and healing place. Especially Ubud. Xx

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Hoping4best  (02-01-2015),KMP  (08-12-2014),mardicharli  (07-12-2014),Patsy73  (08-12-2014)