Page 34 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Laned - really sorry to read your news

2. The Following User Says Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

laned  (07-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there Mardi... Really thinking positive thoughts for you. When's you BT?

I have a question...has anyone ever developed firm lumps/ swelling at the site of their progesterone injunctions which have stuck around for a while after you stopped the injections? It isn't a surface bump it's deeper and it's maybe the length of say a cocktail sausage. It's not exceptionally sore - but is a bit tender, like a bruise. I have one on either side right around where I had my injections - it has to be as a related to them I am sure.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoping4best For This Useful Post:

laned  (07-12-2014),mardicharli  (07-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Hoping4best. BT is Tuesday. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mardicharli View Post
    Anyone convinced their period was coming but ended up with a BFP??
    Feeling down..
    Yep me, I remember lying in bed waiting the three minutes for the hpt, cursing my body because of yet another failed month. The period like pains were convincing me all hope was lost and I could not believe it when it was a positive. I had been having the cramps for days by this point and they were just getting worse. So don't rule anything out yet

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you EmmaJane. When in your cycle did you get your BFP on your POAS? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoping4best View Post
    Hang in there Mardi... Really thinking positive thoughts for you. When's you BT?

I have a question...has anyone ever developed firm lumps/ swelling at the site of their progesterone injunctions which have stuck around for a while after you stopped the injections? It isn't a surface bump it's deeper and it's maybe the length of say a cocktail sausage. It's not exceptionally sore - but is a bit tender, like a bruise. I have one on either side right around where I had my injections - it has to be as a related to them I am sure.
    Yes- months later too, I got a warm pack on the spot then got DH to massage my butt/thighs (sexy!)

Hang in there Mardi - AF type feeling us very normal even when up the duff

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Hoping4best  (07-12-2014),mardicharli  (07-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Emski. And even with that treatment did it take a while for them to go. I reckon I've had them for 2 to 3 weeks now. I did think hot water helped so I will find a heat pack. Glad it just isn't me..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned

I am so sorry to read of your news. A BFN is never easy. Have a good cry and squeeze your little man.

I'll be watching you on your journey.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

laned  (07-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mardicharli, I was totally convinced I was getting my period. I had EXACTLY the same aches and pains as my period - same side, same intensity, same everything so I was sure it was all over. I ended up being pregnant with twins
    Good luck!!

Amethyst

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst13 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Egg Donation in South Africa #7

Quote Originally Posted by Hoping4best View Post

Hoping - yes I did. They were like welts but firmer and tender. They hung around for some months but eventually disappeared. When I spoke to CFC they said it was normal And to keep using arnica oil to massage them away. The pain went away but the site became very itchy for awhile.

Laned - so sorry to hear of your BFN. After all the hope and excitement that builds in a cycle, somehow the sting of a BFN just doesn't feel fair for any of us.

Yogagirl, KMP - Welcome! This forum is filled a wealth of knowledge and support that has proved invaluable for DH and I. Hope it's the same for you both
    Last edited by Blinky76; 07-12-2014 at 17:19.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

Hoping4best  (07-12-2014),KMP  (07-12-2014),laned  (07-12-2014),yogagirl  (07-12-2014)