Closed Thread
Page 32 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I haven't posted much lately. My internet has been down and I have had a horrid headache since we got home 48 hours ago. Massive jet lag too. Didn't sleep a wink last night.
    So just a quick post from my phone, hopefully internet fixed tomorrow.
    Was feeling very hopeful with lots of cramps and niggles, but as a chronic POAS addict, I have been testing since Wed night and nothing.. Feeling like it hasn't worked. No idea when period is actually due, but testing is Tues. Feeling really down. Today was 6dp5dt. Anyone get BFN around now then BFP on POAS? I know I shouldn't be but it's a rotten habit of mine..
    Will reply and write more when I can get back on computer.
    Thank you for the wishes and love. Thinking of you all. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mardi - thanks for your well wishes. Both DH and I are wide awake tonight surfing the net. Either a symptom of jet lag or nerves for tomorrow's pending test.

As for your POAS!!! Stop torturing yourself Hun. It is way too early for HCG to show up in your urine. Xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

mardicharli  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Laned. I know I shouldn't but I keep doing it and then stress more. Hope you guys get some sleep tonight. I was literally awake the whole of last night. Went to sleep around 8am!! Jet lag is awful!! Plus nerves don't help.
    Thinking of you and everything crossed for a beautiful beta for today! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mardi & Laned - Good luck for your BTs today! I have everything crossed for you.

Yogagirl - welcome to the thread. There are a few ladies here who already have one child and are embarking on DE journey to conceive their much wanted 2nd child. Good luck for your journey

Hope for all - I am sorry for your BFN. It sounds like you are getting proactive in everything sorted for your FET in Feb with the NK cells and the scratch. I am sure you will get there. I have heard good things about the scratch and I think everyone should get the NK cells tested just to rule it out.

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeforall - yes it's Wazza. Thanks for that bit of extra info. I imagine that I'll be in getting it done in January going on what you've said. Really have to ring them next week and have a chat.

CAmom it's great to hear things are going along well for you.

DJ - keeping everything crossed for great news on the 23rd. Hopefully the next couple of weeks whiz by for you as you try and prepare for Christmas.

laned - sending you all the best for your bt today. Will you get the results today as well?

Welcome yogagirl. Making your way through all 7 threads is definitely an achievement. All the best searching for your donor. Do you have any idea of when you might head over?

Mardi - understand your poas habit. Hang in there - it's early days yet and I'll keep everything crossed for you.

Have a good weekend everyone :-)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoping4best For This Useful Post:

laned  (06-12-2014),yogagirl  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - good luck today.... I have everything crossed for you

Mardi - try and relax you really don't know for sure until you do the BT. I am pretty sure some of the ladies on this thread have tested the very morning of their BT and got a negative POAS only to find out they are actually pregnant when the official BT results come in. The 2WW sucks

Oh DJ - that's a long time to wait - hope all goes well

9. The Following User Says Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

laned  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Ladies and gents thank you so much for your support.

Unfortunately a BFN for us. At least we are truly blessed with our little man. Now just want to have a good cry and get over it.

Much love to you all and Mardi you've got to bring the BFP stats up Hun. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned: I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN. That truly sucks. Have a good cry and look after yourself (and give gorgeous Little Will lots of cuddles!)

Mardi: It's way too early, so I still have everything crossed for you for a BFP on Tuesday.

Yogagirl: Welcome to the thread. And well done also on getting through all the threads (I think I got up to the end of number four before I ran out of time before going to Cape Town!) They are invaluable, full of great advice.

Hello to everyone else. x

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patsy73 For This Useful Post:

laned  (07-12-2014),yogagirl  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - I really don't know what to say except that I'm so sorry to hear your news . Have a good cry, give your son an extra big hug and take care of yourself.

Mardi and Konza - I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you both

Hoping4best - We have no idea of when we will be heading over. I work from home and am fairly flexible and DP will have accumulated sufficient leave in the new year to be able to take two weeks off. I just have to find our donor. I think I'm being extra picky but I'm sure I'll revise my criteria soon. I was hoping to get there in early Feb but April is looking much more realistic, assuming I find a donor in the next couple of weeks.

Hugs to everyone,

yogagirl x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to yogagirl For This Useful Post:

laned  (07-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry to hear that Laned. take good care of yourself.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tittle For This Useful Post:

laned  (07-12-2014)