Closed Thread
Page 24 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Patsy - huge congratulations to you on your BFP.
    We are soooo happy and excited for you. Wonderful to see you with a positive result after all the ups and downs with your cycle. Xxxx

CAMom - thank you for asking. We are loving Cape Town. Now I know why so many ladies have fallen in love with Africa! We have done the Inverdoon Safari, visited the penguins at Boulders Beach, spent lots of time down the V&A Waterfront and went up to Table Mountain tonight. All of which I highly recommend to those coming next.
    Laned - everything crossed for your transfer. grow little embies, grow!,

AFM - we were ecstatic to find our donor gave us 18 eggs on Mon!!!! Was disappointed to find only 13 were mature, but then found that 12 of the 13 mature ones fertilised so everything crossed for a 5 day transfer. So nice to think this might actually happen! Xxx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mardicharli For This Useful Post:

laned  (26-11-2014),Patsy73  (26-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Williteverhappen - I am so sorry to hear about your BFN. I hope your trip to China will help keep your mind off it all and that you get some answers as to what happened.

Patsy - congratulations on your BFP!! You must be over the moon.

To all the other ladies in Cape Town at the moment I have my fingers crossed for you. X

AFM - DH and I were hoping for a March trip to SA, but due to both of us having some ambiguities about when we will be able to take the time off from work we might have to delay it until later in the year. We should know in January when we can take the time off to go.. very frustrating, but what's a few months more when we have been waiting years! We still have all our appointment with the FS in January to get the ball rolling on the tests CFC require before starting treatment.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

laned  (26-11-2014),mardicharli  (27-11-2014),Patsy73  (26-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Patsy - OMG congratulations on your BFP!! That is so great. I am so happy for you – woo hoo! My first beta was 225 and I only need one BT after that. So I think you have a pretty strong one on board. I too did not think it worked for me and was blown away when I got my BFP. Thought for sure AF was on the way.

Mardi – Congrats on getting 12 embies. That is a great number and what a fab fertilisation rate. Go Konza!

Laned – Good luck with your transfer today. Again what a great number for you.

Lisa – They should have called you that morning seeing as though you had such a long drive. I’m sorry this happened to you. Did you end up transferring them?

Annabelle – congrats on confirming your dates in Feb. Have fun planning your trip – exciting!

Williteverhappen - I am sorry for your BFN. No matter how much you prepare yourself for it, it is still a kick in the teeth. I hope you get an answer re DH sperm and can then make future decisions. Enjoy China.

Hi to everyone else. I wish everyone the best of luck and lots of Christmas BFPs.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

laned  (26-11-2014),mardicharli  (27-11-2014),Patsy73  (26-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned...Thinking of you and those fantastic results. Hoping they are growing well and please update after transfer!!! Fingers crossed lovely. xx

AFM...Bone marrow biopsy tomorrow. All becoming real. Results on Dec 23. If there are still signs of the leukaemia, IVF is all over for us. Hoping all will be ok.

Hi to everyone...love to you all.

Donna xx

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

JoJoD  (26-11-2014),laned  (26-11-2014),mardicharli  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ Shears - good luck for your biopsy tomorrow. I hope there are no signs of leukaemia. What an ordeal you have been through. I will keep you in my prayers that all goes well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

laned  (26-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for lack of personals but wanted to jump on and pass on hugs to williteverhappen As much as we try and prepare, nothing really stops the pain of the BFN. I hope you are able to get some answers, our FS in Oz suggested DS for us at one point and if we hadn't been successful in SA we were thinking of trying similar to what Blinky is considering 50/50 with hubby and DS. All the very best with next steps.

Patsy, woo hoo, I had a good feeling as your cycle sounded so similar to ours. I'm sure Thursday will bring another good result but understand the caution. Actually it never really eases, I think after all we've been through its hard not to be cautious but do enjoy the positive news and enjoy each milestone reached.

so glad those currently in CT are enjoying it and keeping all crossed for more BFP's to follow. How special that you got to meet up.

Goodluck to to all those getting ready to go. For those asking I also had a couple of acupuncture sessions with Sarah, one the day before transfer and a session directly following. She is nice and it was good but I have an awesome acupuncturist/healer in Sydney I see so hard not to compare to her. I was surprised when Sarah put in the needles then just left me as at home my acupuncturist never left the room, she would use her hands on various pressure points and/or her Tibetan bowl for energy flow. Saying that, it was still relaxing and gives you time to stop/breathe and take everything in and there are good stats that acupuncture does help with implantation in ivf cycles.

DJshears, all the very best with your biopsy tomorrow.

Hope all the other mummies and mummies-to-be are doing well. xx

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunflower11 For This Useful Post:

faith15  (26-11-2014),laned  (26-11-2014),Patsy73  (26-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DJ - with all my heart I hope all goes well with your biopsy. I have every confidence that your good soul has kicked this horrible disease in the ar$e. Much love to and will be thinking of you all. As per usual, you are thinking of others during your own tough battle. Thank you for your warm wishes. Xx

Lisa - sorry I forgot to respond to your post yesterday. How frustrating for you. I would have equally been annoyed about not being sufficiently informed. I'm sorry you have had to endure such a process. Xx

Mardi - wow those numbers are great! As said well done Konza.

Blinky - congrats on your official countdown. Xx

AFM - feeling nervous for the first time today. Geee whizzzz, does anyone out there have a working crystal ball????

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Lisaxxx  (28-11-2014),mardicharli  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the very best DJ I will be keeping you in my thoughts.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoping4best For This Useful Post:

laned  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, just wanted to update - is it normal to get a few cramps? I don't know but anyway I'm exactly one week from my day 5 transfer & thought I'd poas & it came back blank, so looking like it's not a positive. I got really upset & bawled my eyes out but DH said not to get too worked up til it's confirmed with a blood test that I'm due to have on Saturday.
    coukd the cramps be my period trying to come through & does the gestone delay it? Anyway, I'Ve already made an appt with my fs Wazza to see if he can do more tests on me before we attempt an fet. Maybe I shoukd get a hysteroscopy & test for NK cells (I've been consulting Dr Google(

Patsy, I'm so glad you got a bfp with strong numbers!! I'm glad at least one of us will get preggers out of us November girls :-)

Laned, good results!! Sounds similar to my cycle, did you see your donor at all while you were at the clinic? Enjoy CT.

hi to everyone else, hope you're all hanging in there too

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hope for all For This Useful Post:

laned  (27-11-2014),mardicharli  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Blinky
    – Congrats on officially starting your treatment. I know what you mean, it’s only starting the pill, but it’s exciting to get started. I also start the pill today. Our accommodation is booked, just need to book flights now. Our lining scan is on the 2nd of Feb and we leave Cape Town on the 17th. Decided to enjoy it for a while.

Laned – Thinking of you and wishing you all the best with your transfer.

Mardicharli
    – Great news!! Have everything crossed for a 5 day transfer for you.

DJ
    – Praying all goes well with your biopsy. You’re in my thoughts.

All the ladies in your 2WW, sending you all positive vibes .

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

laned  (27-11-2014),mardicharli  (27-11-2014)