Closed Thread
Page 19 of 113 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps yay emski!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone’s doing well

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while, my computer just didn’t want to corporate.

Wow, so much has happened.

Thanks to all for your wonderful ideas on what to do in CT, took some notes, and now I can’t wait to go.

Patsy – Congrats on being PUPO. What a rollercoaster you had. Try stay positive, you transferred two really great blasts, and your chances are very good.

Seahorse – Great news. And a huge congrats, you’re having a baby girl.

Hope for all – Fantastic report. All the best with your transfer tomorrow.

January – Thanks so much for updating the roll call.

To all the ladies in CT – Very best to you all, and pray your dreams are realised.

So sorry if I've left anyone out. Will keep up to date, now that my computer's sorted,

I have a question – Is there a good time of day to take the OCP? They didn’t say what time to take it, and I was just wondering if there are any recommendations, on best time to take it.

AFM – My donor’s AMH came back at 5.68, and Dr LR is happy with it. Finally got my treatment plan, and we have our lining scan 2 Feb, now just waiting for AF so I can start my OCP.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

Hope for all  (19-11-2014),mardicharli  (22-11-2014),Patsy73  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seahorse - great news..!!

Patsy - looking forward to some great news...!

January - not long now..

I know a few ladies have had success on day three transfers... My doctor has recommended transferring two on day 3... This us with the USA clinic. My fs believes 2 on day 3 has had better results with this clinic... I was with Melb ivf who did day two transfers so I was hoping to transfer two blasts, but if she thinks 2 day threes are better, than I must trust her...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

laned  (20-11-2014),Patsy73  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seahorse - congrats on your baby girl! So glad your Harmony results came back low risk. Such a relief isn't it. My 12 week scan was very thorough. I was in there for 45 mins and they went through everything - I was so amazed by it all. My DH couldn't make that one which he regrets (he is definitely coming to our 19 week one!) So take your DH if you can. It is wow!! I am still amazed that I have a little person in my tummy. We have decided not to find out gender.

Tittle - congrats on making 18 weeks.

To all the girls in CT, those who are planning and those who are PUPO - GOOD LUCK!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

laned  (20-11-2014),Patsy73  (19-11-2014),Tittle  (29-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So lovely to catch up with Laned, Williteverhappen, Hope4all and their partners at last night's dinner. (Even if some of us were slightly soggy after a very rough boat trip back from Robben Island beforehand!)
    Laned, your William is gorgeous and such an inspiration as to why we're doing this. Hope he gets over his jet lag soon.
    Williteverhappen, have a good flight home and don't give up hope!
    Hope4all: All the best for today's transfer.
    MardiCharli & Konza:Have a good flight to CT. Hope all goes well.
    AFM: Can't believe we're leaving CT today. It's been the most amazing holiday (despite stress of process). Can see why everyone's who has been here before us has fallen in love with the place.
    One question: we've got to do our PIO injection at Joburg airport. Any suggestions where to do it apart from the loos? Williteverhappen suggested a parent's room, anyone come across one there?
    Right, back to the packing...
    Last edited by Patsy73; 19-11-2014 at 15:54.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patsy73 For This Useful Post:

Hope for all  (19-11-2014),laned  (20-11-2014),mardicharli  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Patsy. Have a great trip home. Re the injection we went into a disabled toilet at joburg( I did wonder if everyone was wondering what we were up to). It was on the left as you walked towards the gate and before you got to the travel lounge - not called qantas club - can't remember what it was called. Can't be long now until you get to have a BT - all the very best and am keeping everything crossed for you.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoping4best For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can anyone point in me in the right direction for a website for the International Pharmacy please ?
    I am hoping to use the Lucrin depot injection this time to save having daily needles to add to my daily regime of Clexane.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree Patsy, it was a great night catching up with you all & both Williams are just gorgeous, handsome little men.

Have a safe flight home today Patsy & Williteverhappen. Patsy, I also have to do my pio injection at the airport, we'll be in Dubai at the time so was thinking both DH & I can go into the disabled toilets. They're normally bigger & you can lock the door for privacy.

All the best for those arriving soon or just arrived in CT for their cycle, you will fall in love with this place. We sure did!!

Well I'm officially PUPO. We transferred 2 day 5 embies & have frozen the other 8. Today we're just resting a bit & might see a movie later while we wait to pack for our flight home tomorrow afternoon.

Good luck to everyone else :-)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hope for all For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Williteverhappen - I think you're really brave transferring 3 ;-). Seriously though all the best and hope your tww goes by quickly.

Hope for all - sounds like you got some great embies and am keeping my fingers crossed you get a great result.

Djshears - All the best with your tests. We may end up over there at the same time if you do head over in march - I'm not sure if I'll be going February or March though. Hopefully we hear soon that it's all systems go for you.

Faith15 - it's great when you start getting things moving isn't it?! The waiting for things to start happening drives me nuts anyway.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoping4best For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (20-11-2014),faith15  (22-11-2014),laned  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky76 View Post
    Can anyone point in me in the right direction for a website for the International Pharmacy please ?
    I am hoping to use the Lucrin depot injection this time to save having daily needles to add to my daily regime of Clexane.
    Hi Blinky, not sure about the International Pharmacy but a few of us recently went through fertility2u. Laned had trouble with Australia Post delivering it in a timely manner but mine only took 13 days to arrive.

Fingers crossed for all the the girls in CT and goodluck to the girls going over there now. Plus best wishes to all the pregnant ladies.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (20-11-2014),laned  (20-11-2014)