Closed Thread
Page 108 of 113 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1121
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh PinkSS, I'm so sorry to read your news....it just sux pure and simple. I think we would all take your pain away if we could.

KLM - 10 days is going to fly by.

Annabelle - Well done on your appointment today. Good luck for Friday.

Emski - Geez, that bl**dy AF....when we want her she is late and when we don't want her, she is on time or even early!! When are you hoping to go over? I was originally planning for May but Im now going in mid-late April. Cyndi sent me an email tonight asking for our transfer date....I immediately got the whole IVF angst again!!

To everyone else.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (12-02-2015),pinkshootingstar  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PSS, georgeous lady, I am so sorry....you and DH must be devasted. Although this time didnt work, you have frosties to go back for, so not all is lost and I know it will happen for you. Thinking of you...big hugs

Blinky, I hope you're feeling better. 5 is a good reserve plus dont forget you've got 2 of the best currently snuggling in to you. Its hard not to worry I know, as thats all I've been doing...our minds are terrible to us!

Devaki, Anna & KLM, good luck to you girls.

Sunny, if I have to go back it will be mid April to fit in with my managers annual leave. Might see you there.

Going to hotel at 8-9pm at night is fine. Everything is still alive at that time of night. Just make sure your reception is open to check in. Some private places you may have to arrange the time with them.

AFM...Mentally been in a bad place thinking its not going to work as my embryos didn't seem to be that good, so have just wanted to cry for the last 4 days which is not like me at all. With my immune issues I was aware first time probably wont work so was really banking on frosties....thats what i was concentrating on. Anyway Dr H told me I would only have 1 frostie which to me was very disappointing. Today I found out I have 2 frozen so I've perked up a bit today. 1 Blast4AA (which I think is good but I dont understand their chart and if A is good or bad). The other is a Morula. It is obviously a bit slow growing and I'm really surprised they froze it. Has anyone else had one of these frozen?
    I'm on cortisteriods (Dex) and can't sleep for for more than 3hrs so have been getting up at 2am and 3am doing washing and unpacking. Lucky I'm still on holidays til next week.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (12-02-2015),KLM0511  (12-02-2015),pinkshootingstar  (15-02-2015),Sunny15  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PSS, I'm so terribly sorry to hear your news! Easier said than done, but keep positive mind and it will work in the end! We girls are very resilient and we all have a quote a journey behind us and a story to tell! We'll get there with strong mind and positive thoughts!

On my front...had an egg pick up today and we had 17 eggs...whoo hoo! Finger crossed the eggies and my DH's 'boys' will do the magic Exciting and highly emotional journey!

My lil man kept his first food down today - a sausage roll followed by a banana! Huge achievement!

Love to you all girls xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Devaki For This Useful Post:

pinkshootingstar  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @Miss Sagi, I've been where you are, please don't beat yourself up at this stage and driving yourself crazy (easy to say, hard to do I know) I had pretty much the same results to you and also have the same immune issues (no ANA though) and I was successful. I'm so pragmatic that I was driving around looking how safe self contained accommodation was that I was interested in for my next trip because we only transferred 2 and at that stage I didn't know if I had any to freeze. I was convinced it was a bust.

The two embies I'm going back for are a 4AB and a 'pre blastocycst' so pretty much a morula. But damn I figure I have more of a chance with those two than my old clunkers any day. And more than a few ladies on here have gotten up the duff with ordinary looking day 3 embies.

All you can do is wait love - this is the hardest part I think - all the rest, while nerve wracking is very exciting. But the test... the test is definitive.

What date is your BT? I did a sneaky FRER on the night I got back ... but I'm a POAS addict, but I'd rather be put out of my misery than torture myself... I know myself well.

Chin up love. We are all cheering you on either which way it goes. xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (12-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski, thanks sweety you've lifted my spirits..such a gem 😊
    My BT is Monday. I dont think i can hold out anymore and will probably poas tomorrow. I like to be prepared too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinkshootingstar I'm so sorry to read about your BFN.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisaxxx For This Useful Post:

pinkshootingstar  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PSS: So sorry to hear about your BFN. Look after yourself and keep reminding yourself that you will get there.

Miss Sagi: Am thinking positive thoughts for you. We only had four fertilised embryos in the end and none to freeze but we luckily ended up with a BFP. It just takes one...

Hi to everyone else.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patsy73 For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (12-02-2015),pinkshootingstar  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkSS – Am sooooo very sorry for your result. There are no words that I can say to take away your disappointment, but please know I am thinking of you. Take care of yourself.

Devaki – Congrats on those great numbers. Wishing you just as great a fertilisation report.

Blinky – Hope you had a safe journey.

Good luck to all my fellow 2WW pals.

AFM – We are officially PUPO .. We transferred 2 expanded blasts yesterday. We do have some to freeze. Am eagerly waiting for the report today.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

Patsy73  (12-02-2015),pinkshootingstar  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faith, congratulations on being PUPO. Dont let your mind run away with you like I did 😊

Devaki, great numbers....good job 😊

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

faith15  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

PSS : my stomach dropped when I saw your news. Sending big hugs - BFNs suck - plain and simple. Be gentle with yourself and take time before deciding what your next steps may be. There are numerous warrior women here who were an inspiration for us to go again when we were ready xx

Faith: Congrats on being PUPO x

Miss Sagi: that 4 graded embryo is great! It means an expanded blast has been frozen.

Devaki : congrats on the great numbers! Will be eager to see the fertilisation results.

Annabelle: it's always a great feeling having that first appointment. Makes it all feel real.

Hi to everyone else

AFM : we have just landed back at home after possibly the worst flight I have ever had (and I have travelled a lot !).. It's certainly broken my relaxed vibe but glad to be home nonetheless.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

faith15  (13-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (13-02-2015),pinkshootingstar  (15-02-2015)