Closed Thread
Page 105 of 113 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1121
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Blinky, congrats...did you decide on DH's contribution or donors?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone

Blinky - Congrats on being PUPO....so exciting. Sending wishes to your little ones too...behave and snuggle in for mumma! Do you mind me asking what your decision was regarding DH or donor...understand if you would like to keep it to yourself.

PinkSS - Only 2 more sleeps...how are you feeling?

Emski - How did you go today?

Hoping4Best - I have had a hyst, scratch and flush in the past and from what I remember AF turned up on time.

BriarRabbit - What a journey you have had. I went with a known donor...at the time, I felt an unproven donor was more of a risk. Good luck.

Faith - How are your embies going?

Annabelle - Victoria Falls sounds amazing.

AFM
    Had my follow up appointment with my GP and my blood results are really good...can't believe I'm still ovulating at my age!!! My ultrasound wasn't as good...I have a cyst on my right ovary but it is suggested it is from ovulation, so I have another ultrasound in 5 weeks. AF arrived today big time....OCP started. I'm back on the IVF train!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (10-02-2015),Butterfly39  (10-02-2015),Hoping4best  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone👋
    In the end we decided to wait to see the quality of all the embryos before deciding...
    The decision was somewhat easier as we had 2 very good expanded blasts with 2 other 'good' blasts and at least one morula in DH's batch.

Our double donor batch also had 2 expanded blasts and 6 other morulas/blasts.
    For DH this is by far his best result ever - despite him not following any of his 'rules' or Wazzas supplement regime like he should have...

So we Tx DH's best two at Dr Le Roux's advise. (We compared quality Verus donor and also Embryo quality from last time)

I guess what they say is true - a young good egg came 'make up' for the short fall of poor sperm (we have known MFI issues too)

It was also a good sign that they made us fill out all the forms today for freezing - something that wasn't even uttered last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's also important to let everyone know that this time they didn't discuss or get us to sign an option for donation of eggs to the egg bank. Last time we signed that any eggs over 15 'could' be donated to the egg bank. In the process this would also give you access to the egg bank of something went amiss with your cycle...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faith I hope your day 3 update today was good?

Devaki and Annabelle : I look forward to cheering you guys on as you now head for your first appointments 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    BriarRabbit – Welcome to the forum. You’ll find a lot of support and advice here, this forum is my comfort zone. Re: donor, we went with a donor who was below 25 years and had her own child and she was a first time donor. For us, we needed someone who had either donated before OR had her own child/ren.

Blinky – Congrats on being PUPO . Take care of yourself and let those embies snuggle in. Praying you have some to freeze. When is your test day? Did you have a safe journey to Stellenbosch? When do you leave South Africa?

AFM – We got our day 3 update and looks like the one other egg fertilised as we now have 13 eggs still growing .. They didn’t give us details as to how many cells etc, expect to say all 13 are doing well and we are doing a day 5 transfer on Wednesday. I feel so blessed and am very happy, and looking forward to Wednesday now.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (10-02-2015),Patsy73  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Faith !
    We have nestled in safely at Spier Wine Farm @ Stellenbosch. We love it here. It's a lovely tranquil wine farm with a fabulous ethos towards sustainable farming and 2 restaurants with 'paddock to plate' food philosophy .. Picnic hampers etc..

Very easy to relax 😊 ... They also have a great Day Spa here too.. Highly recommend.ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1423506207.754736.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1423506241.358902.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Faith !
    We have nestled in safely at Spier Wine Farm @ Stellenbosch. We love it here. It's a lovely tranquil wine farm with a fabulous ethos towards sustainable farming, 2 restaurants and a Gourmet Deli with 'paddock to plate' food philosophy .. Picnic hampers etc..

Very easy to relax 😊 ... They also have a great Day Spa here too.. Highly recommend.

Attachment 66820

Attachment 66821

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky - Definitely looks tranquil and peaceful...it's great place to rest and unwind after your cycle. Enjoy!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Regards from CT

Hi all,
    Congrats to our new PUPO's! Wow it's all happening! Fingers crossed at the end of year there will be lots of bubbies and sleepless nights lol!

I had my app today and all went well! The 'oven' is ready for the bun and apparently there's plenty cooking in the other end atm. EPU on Wed and possible transfer next Mon. All tracking well! I did lose it at the Dr W and cyndi's office today...just so emotional to be here and i have sooo much gratitude towards the donor that it hurts I so wish I could hug her! I did pass on my present and a card that I made so I feel I've passed on a piece of my self.

Our lil man is still vomiting all food out and only keeps yogurt and formula down...otherwise he is totally fine and sleeps well and active and happy so I'm not worried.

Annabelle, sorry I mixed up the dates, we have another app on wed at 9.30- 10 ish...well it's not app for me, my DH needs to contribute to the whole process Where do you stay? In the city?

Blinky, we went to Spiers too but didn't stay there. They have bird sanctuary there and eagle show which my boy thoroughly enjoyed! Enjoy Stellenbosch, it was very special and beautiful indeed.

Love to all and look forward to updates!