Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1121
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Faith, how did your EPU go today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkSS – Have a safe journey home. I hope you shake off the flu/cold soon. I also got one after our Robben Island trip on Tuesday, and I’ve been trying to get rid of it naturally. Like you I was worried it might affect implantation so I’ve been avoiding cold and windy places, which meant i’ve had to postphone most of my sightseeing. I hope you feel better soon.

KMP – Congrats.. I can only imagine how happy you are.

Miss Sagi – All the best with transfer tomorrow.

AFM – Our donor blessed us with 14 eggs today. We are very happy and so grateful. Thank you for your well wishes ladies.. Dr LR was great, he called in the morning to update me, so I didn’t have to spend the whole day stressing. Am praying for a good fertilisation report.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (07-02-2015),Patsy73  (07-02-2015),pinkshootingstar  (11-02-2015),Sunflower11  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in South Africa #7

Sending lots of sticky vibes for Miss Sagi's tx tomorrow... Also hope you travel safe in Jo'berg.

Faith glad to hear all went well with your EPU today x that is a great number.

PinkSS - wishing you safe travels home.

Thembs: congratulations on the safe arrival of your precious babes.

Thankyou also to all those cheering us on over here. It means a lot to know we can share this journey with you all.
    AFM - we are waiting for updates tomorrow to see where we stand with everything. Day 3 has always been our nemesis with regards to DH's quality...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

pinkshootingstar  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky, did you get fertisation results?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    We arrived two days ago and been settling in here in stunning Stellenbosch. Although flights were generally ok, too long of course , our little boy has not been keeping food down since then so we have lots of vomit stories to tell! He is otherwise well so I think he is just unsertled from the travels and time difference.

Sadly I haven't had a chance to catch up on the posts, so not sure how you all going, especially you guys who are here in SA atm? I've got my first appnt on mon at 1pm, so annabell maybe we can organise smth on that day/arvo?

It's beautiful here and I indulge on as much wine as I can before it all stops for a good reason hopefully!

Love to all an I hope to catch up on all news here! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Regards from SA

Hi girls,

Firstly my apologies if I've already posted the below, I seem to have no luck with Internet here and the posting is a bit of a nightmare.

We arrived two days ago and been settling in here in stunning Stellenbosch. Although flights were generally ok, too long of course , our little boy has not been keeping food down since then so we have lots of vomit stories to tell! He is otherwise well so I think he is just unsettled from the travels and time difference.

Sadly I haven't had a chance to catch up on the posts, so not sure how you all going, especially you guys who are here in SA atm? I've got my first appnt on mon at 1pm, so annabell maybe we can organise smth on that day/arvo?

It's beautiful here and I indulge on as much wine as I can before it all stops for a good reason hopefully!

Love to all an I hope to catch up on all news here! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apologies for the 'all about me post today'...

So our day three results are in and we are feeling very blessed and humbled right now.

From the outset this second trip has had a totally different feel about it. We have both been much more relaxed and realistic about the whole process. There were even times when I felt bad/guilty at how 'laid back' (even complacent) I felt about it all.

So at EPU we got 20 eggs. We did a 50/50 split for DH and donor sperm due to poor FISH and MFI issues.
    On day 1 we were told we had 16 fertilise. 6/10 for DH and 10/10 for donor sperm.

Today (Day 3) we just got the phone call to tell us that we now have
    17 embryos (another one snuck in??)
    Of these the report was:

7/10 for DH and 6 doing well. The 7th is only a 4 cell.

10/10 for donor and 8 doing very well.

Looks like we may have some difficult decisions to make over the next couple of days..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (07-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fab news Blinky 😃
    Wasn't it said that sperm effects were in first few days a few posts ago?
    Yes difficult decisions - all the permutations you could do?
    Nice position to be in - don't let it spoil the relaxed feeling!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crabby For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had 2 embryos transferred this morning. Out of the 6 I had only 3 good ones, so hopefully I'll have 1 for the freezer tomorrow.

Great news Blinky.

Welcome Devaki.

Currently at the airport waiting to flt to J'berg.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (07-02-2015),crabby  (08-02-2015),DJSHEARS  (07-02-2015),Patsy73  (07-02-2015),Sunflower11  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Woohoo MissSagi - congrats on being PUPO... I can't keep up with who's up to what now as there is so much going on.
    Great news Blinky - what a brilliant result for second time 'round
    Em x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (07-02-2015)