+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts. Right, so your scan is 7weeks. I think mine is 6 weeks, will have to double check. I had first BT at 14dpt and then every week. Keeps me focused ahead. Your time going slow?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RoosterD For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11- good luck for Monday. When do you find out how the embryos are going/thawing? I don't know much about FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @RoosterD yep, scan is always 7 weeks at my clinic your so lucky having one at 6, so jealous! Good luck! And yes, time is crawling by... 1 week down.... 7 more to go haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    How did you go today @KayzB?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay RoosterD awesome news! My scan last time was 8 weeks......with only one BT. Felt very long in between.

Congrats MrsTugs hope your tww is kind to you.

AFM I'm 11dp4dt, thinking of poas today or tomorrow! Kinda getting impatient. It's not too early is it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts great numbers hun, good to hear things are progressing well for you! xx

@RoosterD, @Annerley & @TeamCarts thanks for asking about me ladies 😊 My levels have increased/doubled as they should, so bit of relief - for now. Another BT next week xx

@RoosterD what were your levels hun & at how many dpt?

@Gelati good luck with your follow-up appointment today hun! Hope next-steps planning goes well 😊 xx

@Bongley 1st jab today I think? Hope it's the beginning of something wonderful! xx

@hawknest 11dpt - nope hun not too early to POAS. When is your BT? xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 07-11-2014 at 04:55.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (07-11-2014),TeamCarts  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @KayzB glad those numbers are rising. Are you having a BT once a week until your scan? Did you have your MC after your scan?

yes, first jab today, just picking up my meds today, hopefully I'll have a bigger dose. I got my period a week ago when I came off the pill and it got heavier again just yesterday which is a worry as that's what happened on my cancelled cycle. I was spotting and cramping all through my jabs and the first US revealed that nothing was happening. So for my first US next friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley just one more BT hun, then nothing the week after, then scan only the following week. So feels like ages away. And yep m/c'd after the scan, so even if things appear to be tracking well now, it still freaks me out. Keep feeling like history is going to repeat itself. But praying not.

Ohh am really hoping it won't be a repeat for you too hun. Have you told your FN about the increased flow yest? Did they say anything about it? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB - aw thanks hun. I've been MIA lately. Just wanted to take a break from all things TTC but it's FS appointment time! Lol. I'll let you know how it goes.

So good to hear ur numbers are rising well. I know you are being cautious (and I would too!) but I'm sure this one is going to stick around Hun!! Keep strong little bean
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    @KayzB - aw thanks hun. I've been MIA lately. Just wanted to take a break from all things TTC but it's FS appointment time! Lol. I'll let you know how it goes.

So good to hear ur numbers are rising well. I know you are being cautious (and I would too!) but I'm sure this one is going to stick around Hun!! Keep strong little bean
    Xx
    @Gelati don't think you can get away from TTC things so easily! Lol I walked past GW's clinic yesterday & thought of you
    Thanks for the positive vibes hun 😊 xx