Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsTugs so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @Ladydee thanks for asking about me, my FS wants me to do 3 months of 'calming down' my endo with drugs and we will go again next year. next year is a bit unknown right now as it depends on a few tests but I guess next cycle will be Feb or so. How are you travelling??
    Ah ok, well I hope that the break on drugs is just what you need (it sucks that you have to though Hun, I'm sorry)....better than 3 more BFN's because of that blasted endo you're battling I guess

I was actually seriously considering having a break myself after my chemical....I even joined up to all of these exercise things as that was going to be my distraction.....but then my FS (who doesn't believe in immune issues causing multiple miscarriage) surprised my socks off by deciding to try me on the Bondi Protocol! So I'm on CD7 of my medicated FET with Bondi Protocol. I've also swapped to Dr Wazza in Brisbane who has tweaked my drugs for this cycle and who I'll cycle with next one if I don't have luck this time around. That's me in a nutshell! Have you found a good distraction to keep you sane? Or is Chrissy going to do the trick? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs @MrsTugs x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs @MrsTugs guess you knew, I'm sure it doesn't make it any easier

Good Luck @Ladydee hope you don't need Wazza magic

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hawknest For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

I did my first IVF cycle in October. All went well. I'm 5 days late on my period. Is this normal? I know the IVF will change the cycle a little but I think 5 days is quiet long. Any other experiences?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatal View Post
    Hey ladies,

I did my first IVF cycle in October. All went well. I'm 5 days late on my period. Is this normal? I know the IVF will change the cycle a little but I think 5 days is quiet long. Any other experiences?
    Hmmmm.....I guess you've done a HPT, just incase?? Depending on your fertility issues....it does happen! If it does come up as a BFN, maybe contact your clinic as I've needed Provera to bring on my last two cycles as I didn't ovulate. Good luck! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should have mentioned, we didn't do a embryo transfer. Only egg collection do It isn't possible that I'm preggers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah, sorry Hun so, did you get your AF two weeks after your EPU to finish off that cycle? Or is that what is late?? If you've had an entire cycle since your EPU cycle then I was meaning a natural miracle .....unless you have certain issues like, no tubes or zero sperm ect. Give your clinic a call Hun, they'll probably get you in for bloods to see if you ovulated and see where you're at. You might need some Provera to kick start AF like I did to start off my FET

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did my af 2 weeks after the cycle. A new cycle now. Also my DH has zero sperm so it's not possible. Sorry I wasn't clear enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @femmfatal - from what I've read it's very normal to have a funny 2nd AF after a failed Ivf because your body is returning back to normal. I monitored ovulation and I didn't ovulate until day 22 this month. My period came on day 36 and i average 32 day cycles. So it's perfectly normal. I'm just hoping next month will be back to normal.