+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11- Oh I'm so sorry to read your news hon. So disappointing for you, but try and look forward. Keep busy by planning your next steps and working out what you should do next. That always helped me. You just don't know what's around the corner... Life can throw curve balls at you. I am taking CQ10, zinc, melatonin, fish oil, prenatal, vitamin C, folic, baby aspirin.

@KayzB - great to read your results. You must have a sense of relief. My first BT was 1300 which was 14dpt. I'm not sure of my progesterone level. What were yours? I've taken @Annerly's advise and starting recording my results. Didn't do that previous pregnancies. It's such a worrying time, I'm finding it so hard to put it out of my mind. It is such early days that anything can happen. When is your next test or was that your last and next week is scan? Trying to remember.

@hawknest - what great news!!! Congrats. When is your BT? Super exciting for you x

Does anyone know the site where you enter you HCG and progesterone results and it tells you if it is normal? A lady was telling me the other day about it but I didn't ask what site it was. Was is the theory again, double HCG every 2nd day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

RoosterD  (08-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't get the tablet to up load the photo but it's another two lines today and darker! So will wait now for BT on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hawksnest great news!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

hawknest  (08-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 oh that really sucks I take blackmores conceive well tablets, vit e, c and bs and eat walnuts and Brazil nuts. For natural cycles (and FETs) I take vitex, which u shouldn't use when stimming it helps with LP and cm.
    @hawknest yay congrats hun so awesome to see 2 lines isn't it!!
    @Gelati that all sounds very promising. For my only cycle I've had after a failed stim cycle I ovulated late and had a short LP, so it was normal length cycle. But everyone is different. My former fs liked to have a rest cycle between stim and FET but I know a few girls that have just gone straight to FET after a failed stim. I don't think it's a bad thing to wait for things to settle down just more waiting....
    @RoosterD u can also checkout www.betabase.info for hcg levels but not progesterone which is notorious for being wildly different for everyone. Eg this pregnancy my levels have been 63, 56, 79 at 16, 23, 30 dpo but for DS they were 417, 541 and 552 for the same dpo!! Only difference was DS was from stim cycle (19 eggs collected so I assume 19 corpus luteum going crazy producing progesterone) and this cycle was natural FET. Anything above 30 is good for pregnancy.

Afm: I am now barely able to do anything as ms has kicked right in the nausea is unbearable. I'm on holidays in Tassie but lying to bed feeling like crap. Oh well I'll get thru it.... 7 wk can on Monday! 😊

8. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

hawknest  (08-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ akakura ms is a curse like AF, hate it much to be suffered but kinda a little glad its there cos you know something right is happening....yay for 7 wks soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    @akakura for the link. Very helpful. Sorry to hear you are so sick!.... got to see it as a positive thought.
    @Rarah11 I hope you are doing better. x
    @hawknest - any official news?? tell tell

Thanks
    Reviews
    officially utd! hcg of 720! and I getto have another bt next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by hawknest View Post
    officially utd! hcg of 720! and I getto have another bt next week
    Congratulations! Such great news and numbers x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome numbers @hawknest how many dpo are u? Any chance there's two in there?

Afm: Scan went well saw the heart beat!!