+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @TeamCarts @Gelati @MrsChino thanks - kind of feels like does life just enjoy throwing crap at me...
    @Gelati I guess it depends but I've never had an real issues (although I'm not sure after this cycle...)

I'm wondering if there are things I should or shouldn't be doing in terms of vitamins and supplements during my cycle...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hawknest that's awesome news! Congrats! xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

hawknest  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 oh hun that's awful! I'm so sorry! So it's cancelled because you're levels are too low? Do you know what they were? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Rarah11 oh hun that's awful! I'm so sorry! So it's cancelled because you're levels are too low? Do you know what they were? xx
    I don't know what exactly they were I think my estrogen dropped to 200 and progesterone had risen to 8 I think but at next BT had not risen anymore... I' hoping it was just a crap cycle - apparently it also had to do with the mass surrounding the egg which helps with hormone levels so next time they are increasing the puregon to 75... At least I am injection free for 2 weeks... What supplements did you take during your cycle if any?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 how come you take Puregon for FET hun? I've only ever taken that for stim.
    I was/am taking Elevit/folic acid, and up until BFP I was on Coq10, Vitamin E & Melatonin. Are you taking anything? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati yay for next steps! My cycles usually have a mind of their own hun so not sure whether your cycle will go back to normal. But since yours are generally normal & regular, I wouldn't see why not 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    @hawksnest that is awesome news!!

My cycle has been cancelled as progesterone and estrogen not cooperating... Feeling totally deflated and ****ed off. going home for a bottle of wine tonight
    Oh no! this happened to me in june, so sorry @Rarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Rarah11 how come you take Puregon for FET hun? I've only ever taken that for stim.
    I was/am taking Elevit/folic acid, and up until BFP I was on Coq10, Vitamin E & Melatonin. Are you taking anything? xx
    I've taken wheatgrass too but only in first half of cycle think I might give that a miss - need to restock on Coq10 and get vitamin E... I've only taken melatonin for stim cycle! My FS prefers this type of FET, if the next one's a bust he'll swap me to HRT but hopefully that won't happen but we'll see... I'm just thankful the cycle will be medicare funded mostly...
    @Bongley thanks do you mind be asking what happened and what you did next?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    I've taken wheatgrass too but only in first half of cycle think I might give that a miss - need to restock on Coq10 and get vitamin E... I've only taken melatonin for stim cycle! My FS prefers this type of FET, if the next one's a bust he'll swap me to HRT but hopefully that won't happen but we'll see... I'm just thankful the cycle will be medicare funded mostly...
    @Bongley thanks do you mind be asking what happened and what you did next?
    After 3 failed rounds of long reg they decided to try my on an antagonist cycle. I don't know exactly what my hormones were doing but my follicles just never responded. After 7 previous cycles it was a bit of a suprise. I just had to wait for my period and go back to a long regulation cycle. It was such a pain in the bum but we had to try a different approach.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 So sorry, I think you could expect a normal period. Do you do acupuncture? I take pregnancy and bf multivit and folic, fish oils, calcium and something else......

Will photo poas tomorrow fx