+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default October FET/IVF/ICSI testing! #2

@KayzB - good on you booking a holiday. It's certainly the perfect time... Keep yourself calm and stressful on a break My husband and I agreed to do exactly that when we do fall... Get away even for a long weekend.
    I'm feeling ok. Been busy with other things so haven't thought about the 2ww much. I have not one sign though. Plus my FS puts me on so much progesterone that period has no chance of showing until Im off it all. Time will tell I guess. 50/50

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Annerly- 2ww is going rather quickly to be honest. I Like this time, it's the negative news that i find harder to handle. I'm always in a good place during the 2ww period, it's after that I go down hill and have to try pick myself back up again. I'm dreading that feeling already.
    What's your status? So many updates on here, I'm not up to date with everybody sorry.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RoosterD For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (01-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    RoosterD- I found the 2ww the hardest but I'm pretty impatient at times. I remember being in tears half way through because I was convinced I wasn't pregnant but then I picked myself back up by remembering there wasn't anything else I could do if I wasn't pregnant. Good on you for handling it so well!
    As for me, I'm just here cheering you girls along. I cycled in Sept/Oct 2013 and now have a four month old DD but when I cycled we had another lady visit our thread to wish us well since she had been there 12mths before us so at that moment I decided that if I was as lucky as her, I would do the same a year after my cycle. It helped me hearing from someone who had a happy ending

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my tww crazies def started. Last night I dreamt I got AF. It leaked everywhere I had to go back to the car for splies and then the xlpstest cafe wouldn't tell me where the toilets were as I hadn't order yet......such a horrid dream. I'm calling it as a vivid utd dream rather than an AF sign as she, and BT are not due until Nov 10th.

Very jealous of the ladies who are coping fine.

Totally understand the Mums who've got that BFP to now have heartbeat stress and pregnancy dramas. It just goes on and on but try to take some time for the wow look at what my body can do!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hawknest For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (02-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB you'll now be able to think of ur Jan holiday as a nice pregnacy break! And enjoy relaxing! @Annerley I'm not totally on 'cloud 9' yet. Honestly I'm still a bit in denial and waiting for someone to say sorry just joking ur not pregnant. I know its stupid but dh, ds & i have had a really tough few years with a lot of 'bad luck' (hence why its taken so long to start trying for bub #2). So this almost seems too good to be true. I think I'll feel much better once 2nd BT tomorrow. Hopefully our luck is finally changing!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to apolly For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (02-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls I've been off BH for a few days, had some crazy busy days at work but now I'm down in Tassie for the week! Apologies in advance because on my phone and will miss some people:

Glad we were able to end the month with some more bfps!!

@kazyb wow I feel like that bfp came from nowhere! congrats hun, no need for plan b

@TeamCarts your tww symptoms did sound promising! Congrats to u too. I totally get what u mean about the next thing to worry about now the bfp is here. I'm 6 wks today and have zero symptoms and it's freaking me a bit.

@Hope Is Fading big hugs hun I'm sorry this cycle had not been good for u. I got my first bfp on my 4th et so I hope ur 4th is the lucky one for u too.

@MrsTugs yay for 6 fert eggs! Good start

@hawknest I hope those vivid dreams are a good sign. I've had one the other night that id decided to become a stripper and DH came with me so I could get some lessons....but then I wasn't sure if it was really what I wanted to do (not a sexy dream at all). Random!
    @apolly good luck for next BT. I find them very reassuring!
    @MrsChino so sorry the BT told u what u already knew I look fwd to stalking u on these threads to see ur bfp
    @babygirl7 such a cruel trip u've been on. But u know now u can get pregnant and I hope that happens very soon in the new yr for u
    @amiracle4me nice sneaky BT
    @Rarah11 and @Bongley good luck with ur next cycles ladies. Hope November is ur lucky month!
    @Annerley thanks for all ur support on this thread. So thoughtful of u and I don't know how u have the time being a new mum and all

Afm: 6wks today and waiting for symptoms to kick in. Don't feel pregnant and starting to freak out. Stupid internet cheapie sticks aren't getting any darker. I think (hope) I've maxed them out and my poas addiction is out of control! Next BT on Tuesday....

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (02-11-2014),babygirl7  (04-11-2014),Bongley  (02-11-2014),Hope Is Fading  (05-11-2014),TeamCarts  (02-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeisfading sorry to hear such disappointing news. Take is easy on yourself these next few days xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Hope Is Fading  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RoosterD glad your 2ww is going quick hun. Will you POAS or just wait for the call? xx

@apolly totally get the 'in denial' thing! 1, because it does feel so surreal, and 2, it's probably our internal mechanisms not wanting to allow us to get our hopes up, incase it's cruelly taken away. Hopefully thing progress smoothly & we can finally allow ourselves to be happy 😊 xx

@hawknest so sorry you're struggling hun. Really hoping your dream ends up being the exact Opposite of reality! 😊 xx

@akakura thanks hun! I'm so nervous though. Just trying to take it one day at a time, don't want to get ahead of myself. Best of luck for your last BT on Tues 😊 xx

Hope everyone else is having a nice weekend! xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 02-11-2014 at 20:06.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

akakura  (02-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just subbing to the thread - hope everyone is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing