Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Jen182 congrats hun! Camden is a cutie and you're looking fab! ☺️ xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations @Jen182, so gorgeous! You look amazing too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    image.jpg
    hi ladies, late update but Hunter was born July 21st weighing 3.54kg, 50cm long. C section due to increasing signs of preeclampsia. Turns out he wasn't some big over 4kg baby after all. Doesn't seem to have done much growing since growth scan at 36 weeks so best he was delivered when he was. We are very much in love with him and he shows the whole IVF process is worth it. Busy trying to find our feet and get settled
    Last edited by Essence08; 26-07-2015 at 23:02.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (26-07-2015),ilex  (26-07-2015),Ladydee  (26-07-2015),MGC Bertie  (28-07-2015),Nicky1977  (28-07-2015),TeamCarts  (26-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats @Essence08!!! Good to hear another birth announcement. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default IVF Babies due July/August/September 2015!

Congratulations @Essence08 he is beautiful, enjoy x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Essence08 congrats hun! Gorgeous boy. Hope you & Hunter are doing as well as can be 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Essence, he's devine 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Jen and Essence! It gets me clucky and excited now seeing beautiful bubs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jen182 – Congratulations on the birth of little Camden, you both look so wonderful, lovely smile

@Essence08
    – Congratulations on the birth of little Hunter, he is absolutely beautiful, such a cutie

@bbhope
    – my needle is set at 1.5 and is good enough to get blood out without hurting (too much!). I’ve been using it since June and have never had to change anything, so yes, I just reuse it. I alternate fingertips so not to use the same ones all the time.

@Nicky1977 – I hope little Matthew has arrived safe and sound? Thinking of you

AFM – I was so happy to have had 2 car seats given to me and had booked in for them both to be installed this afternoon for mine & DH’s car, just to find out that one is too old and cannot be installed. My friend gave it to me and she only has 1 son so I knew the history. Her son is 9 years old but it was in near new condition. But safety first right. So now I’m going to buy a Safe N Sound Meridian, which we had with DS1 and I loved it.

Tomorrow I have 2 appointments – 1 with OB and the other with my diabetes doc. I’m worried he’s going to put me on insulin, not that it’s a bad thing, just another thing to have to worry about. I’ve been pretty good with my sugar levels, but last week I was over the limit 6 out of 7 nights. I’m not telling him I ate pizza on one of those nights!

Loving all the birth announcements and pics. I’ll share a bump pic I got taken over the weekend. Because I never ever thought I would be pregnant again, I’m savouring this moment and organised for a professional maternity shoot. It was great and I’m so happy with all the photos. I can’t wait to have the newborn shoot next!

Attached Images

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

Nicky1977  (28-07-2015),TeamCarts  (28-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AceOfBase: nice photo!!! i actually havent had a single bump pic. DH made a comment the other day saying i looked like a balloon walking around. Haha...not nice. As for the needle, it doesn't seem to let me reuse once it finishes up the 6 per insert. Well, i saw the lancet on offer and bought 100 for ~$20 so won't worry about it until later. 1.5?!? I started at 2.0 the first time and didnt' get the blood drop properly for the strip. I went up to 3.0, which is way too much. And back down to 2.5. However, i am tempted to try 2.0 again but i might have to prick twice if it doesn't work. I was told not to do fingertip because it is more sensitve so i have been doing it on the side and it isn't too bad. Hmmm......met the diabetes educator today. She wanted to give me the blood glucose monitor pack (not sure if it has lancets and test strips or not) but i already got one. It must be included in the hefty consultation fee. OB said 2hr test after meal. Diabetes educator said 1hr. Are you doing 1hr or 2hr? To be honest, i feel like i might end up insulin because i am so surprised to hear how low she is aiming for the 1hr test. It is more like my 2hr level if i'm strict on what i eat. Haha...pizza. I have 3 slices today at the lunch meeting (catered for). That certainly sends the value off the roof.

BTW, with nicky1977 suggestion, i got my OB to sign off on the NDSS registration form. I got the test strip with PBS price. Did you ask for it?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (28-07-2015)