Closed Thread
Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hurrah!!! Congratulations, another bubba for our group, that's awesome news 💗💐🎉👶

Would love to hear your birth story when you have a moment and if you wished to share Xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCarts View Post
    Well our baby GIRL 🎀 made her early entrance last night after a quick induction at 36+3. She is absolutely perfect and weighed 2.98kgs. She is 49cm long and feeding a going well! Everyone very happy.
    @TeamCarts omg congrats hun!! So happy to read this & so happy for you!! How beautiful 💖💖 Is DS smitten by his lil sis? ☺️ Wishing you & your family all the happiness in the world 😘😘 xxxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love it, five babies and its only early June

congratulations on on your little girl @TeamCarts so happy to hear your news and glad all is going well xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @TeamCarts!!!

Ladies, sh&t is getting real! Crazy!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (12-06-2015),TeamCarts  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats teamcarts!!!!!! So happy to hear!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default IVF Babies due July/August/September 2015!

Thanks ladies, has been a crazy 24 hrs. So after seeing OB on Monday I saw the MW on Tuesday and BP was the same. Saw my OB again on Wednesday where there was still no change. Had more protein in my urine and was sent for more fetal monitoring. All was ok for the moment and OB was opting to leave bubba where she was until at least next week but second lot of blood work came back and my uric acid levels had started to sky rocket. They rang me Wednesday afternoon advising me that baby would be having a birthday on 11th or 12th! They were fully booked at the hospital for inductions in the morning but were confident they could get me in by lunchtime once someone had delivered. I spoke to them at 10:40am yesterday and they asked me to be at the hospital by 12:00pm.
    We arrived and were shown to our delivery room. Shortly after my OB arrived to break my waters and my drip was started at approx 1:30. I had my epidural at 2:30pm and the MW predicted a baby by dinner time. (DS labour was 3hr25min induction).
    By 4pm I was 4cm and feeling ok. By 5:15pm I was having contractions 2 mins apart. At 6pm I was 6cm and feeling pressure on and off. By 6:15pm I was fully dilated and ready to push. OB arrived at 6:25pm and babies head was born after 1 contraction and the body delivered after the next contraction.
    We were in total shock that it was a girl as the whole room had bets on another boy! There was lots of tears and hugs and kisses.
    Baby, although preterm and on the smaller side is fantastic and we are so in love. She is amazing and I still can't believe I got my pigeon pair!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (12-06-2015),MGC Bertie  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations teamcarts!! Wow can't believe the time is here/getting close for all of us!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on your little girl @TeamCarts lovely news Sounds like she is a good size for being a bit early as well.
    @bbhope did u get my message, I just tried to reply to yours and can't tell if it's gone or not, if not I will try again lol.

Well slightly less exciting news last night was my last shift and now I'm on maternity leave, well actually first 11 weeks are annual leave, but I'm saying maternity leave cos it's for that purpose lol. Going to Centrelink on Monday just to clarify a few things about applying for the PPL. Have booked for pregnancy and newborn professional photos, doing the pregnancy one on Tuesday, and newborn 24th August, got the idea after a friend had her pregnancy one done in the Philippines, although she was only 21 weeks at the the time and they do recommend 34-36 weeks. They are studio photos, I saw some places that offer do them on location but I thought no thanks not in winter, they would not turn out nice cos I would look cold in the photos lol

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicky1977 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-06-2015),TeamCarts  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TeamCarts.... big congratulations on baby girl xx I loved reading your birthing story, but boy oh boy, is it making me scared that the time is getting close. I've kind of had my head in the sand, regarding the whole giving birth part, and have been concentrating on everything beforehand and everything afterwards, and staying clear of thinking about the actual birth. Eeeek!!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Nicky1977  (13-06-2015),TeamCarts  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have to say @MGC Bertie, I haven't thought too much about the actual birth either cos have been so busy with one thing or another, which in some ways is good cos not had a chance to get too nervous about it. At my last midwives visit we did discuss it a bit including idea of water birth if everything is normal and I'm a candidate (although I think I'd want to get out of the water for the actual birth but don't mind using it for comfort during labour if that works). I think also at the back of my mind my last 2 friends at work to have babies have both been breech and ended up as c-sections so maybe at the back of my mind I'm thinking that mine might end up being the same. But I think it's good not to be too scared in advance.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicky1977 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-06-2015)