Closed Thread
Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB it's so surreal isn't it? I had major 'phantom' belly movements after my DS was born, was so sure he was still in there! It is so weird that one minute there inside you and the next they are right there in front of you just beautiful.
    Do your bubbas have names yet? No worries if you don't want to share. How much did they weigh? Can't believe you have started the ball rolling for us!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB soooo excited for you. Congratulations
    Can't wait to see a photo and hear what names you've chosen.
    Hope they are out of special care soon and you can have them home in no time.
    Yay!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @KayzB, congratulations, how exciting and what a surprise for you. I bet it all feels so surreal at the moment.
    @bbhope in regards to baby turning I'm not sure of the exact point at which they run out of room to turn, I think much would depend on the size of the baby. When my midwife saw me this week for my 32 week check baby was head down (although I could swear he's probably since turned a couple of times), she told me the 36 check will be the more crucial in terms of his position. I have heard though that some of them can turn up to a few hours before birth although I think this is less likely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB - wowee, congratulations!!!! 💐🎉💙💗 .....and one of each, couldn't be more perfect Would love to hear your birth story if you get time and feel like sharing. Super happy for you....yay for getting us all started! Xxx

Ladies, I don't know if it's because my placenta might still be low and bub can't get into the more comfortable head-down position or what, but he rolls around so much still! I'm 30 weeks and feel strong kicks up on/or near my ribs for a while, then I feel this really weird sensation which almost makes me feel a little nauseous and then I start feeling kicks on my cervix like he's trying to kick his way out! Then I feel kicks and head-butts on either far side of my sides. I get paranoid about where his umbilical cord is with all of this rolling around! 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call for IVF Babies due July / Aug / Sept 2015:

Babies Arrived

Tilkah (?) - twin girl Anelia and boy Jaegar born 28 May (at 35w 1d)
    KayzB (Melb) - twin
    girl and boy born 3 June (at 34w 6d)
    TeamCarts (Perth) - DS born Sep 2013. Baby girl born 11 June (at 36w 3d)
    Akakura (Melbourne) - baby girl Xanthe born 25 June (at 39w 3d)

Due Dates

Apolly (Newcastle) - DS born 2012. Baby #2 EDD 10 July
    Jen182 (Sydney) - EDD 15 July
    HawkNest (Brisbane) - EDD 18 July
    Rocky27 (Qld) - EDD 21 July
    GingerMillie (Adelaide) -
    baby girl EDD 26 July - c-section possibly 26/6/15 at 35w 5d
    Essence08 (Melb) - baby boy EDD 27 July
    MrsSG (Melb) - baby girl EDD 27 July
    Nicky1977 (Adelaide) - baby boy EDD 30 July
    Lileitak (Melb) - baby boy EDD 3 August
    Funchu (Sydney) - EDD 11 August
    SallyGirl (?) - EDD 16 August
    Ladydee (Gold Coast) - DD born 2012. Baby #2 baby boy EDD 17 August
    Cheekyhumour (?) - EDD 17 August
    Bubs4Kylee (Sydney) - EDD 18 August
    Mushy (Pilbara WA) - EDD 24 August
    Looloo711 (Newcastle) - EDD 26 August

MGC Bertie (Sydney) - baby girl EDD 27 August
    Twinkley (Brisbane) - EDD 29 August
    Teeja (?) - EDD 29 August
    LuckyMe1 (?) - EDD 29 August
    Beananksta (?) - EDD 31 August
    AceofBase (?) - baby boy EDD c-section 2 Sept
    Ladyamalthea (?) - EDD 12 Sept
    Bbhope (Perth) - EDD ? Oct

Need to Confirm Due Dates

JasmineCook85 (Far North Qld)
    RoosterD
    Meikz
    BrightSunshine

Not on Bubhub

Last edited by MGC Bertie; 25-06-2015 at 20:35.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (06-06-2015),ilex  (07-06-2015),Ladydee  (06-06-2015),Nicky1977  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies.... finally found the last roll call to update. I thought now that our first babies are here I should update it :-)) Please let me know if there's some other details to add, as think I've probably overlooked a few things.

AFM.... planning on getting DH to start painting baby girl's room tomorrow. Three walls are going to be the palest of pale pinks (the quarter shade). The feature wall I still can't decide - I wanted a slightly medium pink (the full shade of the pale one), but am wondering whether it's going to be too dark by the time it's painted - it's hard to tell from a 5x3cm swatch. But the half shade, which is inbetween, doesn't look much different from the quarter shade. I guess I get DH to paint it, and then if it's too dark, I try to get him to re-paint it :-))
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 06-06-2015 at 20:25.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (06-06-2015),Ladydee  (06-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Ladies.... finally found the last roll call to update. I thought now that our first babies are here I should update it :-)) Please let me know if there's some other details to add, as think I've probably overlooked a few things.
    Thanks MGC you are a star I'm in adelaide if you'd like to add this

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee: i still have no idea where bub head and legs are! I finally felt the first movement at 20w. I went straight into the punch and kick phase. No butterflies fluttering. More like a popcorn but gentle. LOL. I feel the kick at the stomach (slightly above belly button) from time to time but i thought the uterus isn't that far up yet?

Hahah...sorry for thread crashing. Not due until Oct. The Oct/Nov thread is so quiet.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (07-06-2015),MGC Bertie  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Urgh, it's ticking towards midnight and I'm being hammered with the worst heartburn!!! 😣 I've been trying to stay medication-free since finally coming off the entire chemist full of meds after my first trimester but I think I'm going to have to cave on this one....my throat is being burned by the continual acid coming up and I feel like I'm having a heart attack with the hugest of chest pain too I feel sorry for people like my DH who get this all the time, it's the worst! So tired and I just want to lay down properly and sleeeeep! 😴

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee: peppermint tea cures my heart burn and my friend told me chewing gum worked for her.

I haven't had much appetite lately despite being hungry. And I just had another episode of (almost) blackout today. I wasn't feeling hungry. I had a light breakfast and was shopping with DH. All the sudden, feeling very hot, dizzy, eyes got fuzzy. I immediately went to the toilet and poured some cold water on my face. Got something to drink. I am not sure what causes it. It happened few weeks ago as well when we were at the hospital tour. Dehydration?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (08-06-2015)