Closed Thread
Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We have a HB corrected EDD 6th July. Hope all of you ladies are doing well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @TeamCarts that's so exciting!!! Xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen182 For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, just wanting to join the thread with you all

I've only had one blood test which confirmed BFP.

I don't have my dating scan until the 1st of Dec which I'm so nervous about!

Congrats to all of those who've already had scans & seen the heartbeats

How is everyone feeling? I'm just tired & hungry but get worried sometimes that I don't feel pregnant enough (if that makes any sense).

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts wonderful news hun! How amazing to hear/see that precious heartbeat xx

@Rocky27 congrats & welcome hun! It think we cycled together back in May 😊 So happy to hear about your BFP.
    Definitely normal to feel pregnant one day, and not the next! Do you have another BT coming up? xx

@akakura good luck with first OB appt today hun, hope he/she is lovely 😊 xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 19-11-2014 at 16:56.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for getting to see ur little heart beat @TeamCarts! So exciting!!
    Welcome @Rocky27! What's ur due date?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to apolly For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hawknest how did u BT go?
    @Jen182 be careful what u ask for I would not wish ms on anyone. But I totally know what I mean about not feeling pregnant and worrying. Ms kicked in at 6 wks for me. How far along are you now?
    @apolly yay for a BT free week finally! Good luck moving. Hope u've got someone to do it for u. No heavy lifting in ur condition
    @TeamCarts yay for HB! How come ur edd changed? I thought us ivf girls knew our edd because we know when embie was transferred?? How is your ms going? The zolfan wafers are working for me.

@Rocky27 welcome!! Congrats to u too!! I didnt feel pregnant until 6 weeks. Enjoy the non-feeling coz it's better than ms!!

@KayzB hi hun. How u going? My ob appt went really well today thanks for asking

Afm: yep had first ob appt. I have changed obs for this pregnancy and from this first meeting I'm glad I have. He is more friendly and I didn't feel rushed like I did last time. Got to see bub again and hear the HB!! Awesome. Still feel like crap and vomited the other night...hope this ms peaks soon then disappears

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (24-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im 6 weeks today @akakura I definitely don't want MS but I suppose it can all be part of it. I am definitely feeling off today, really tired and a bit light headed. Glad your appointment went well. Fingers crossed your MS passes soon.

welcome @Rocky27, have been thinking about you and hoping that all is well. The 1st will come around before you know it but I know the anticipation of waiting is hard. I'm going on the 27th and cannot wait!!

Hope everyone else is doing well, its my 4th wedding anniversary tomorrow so DH and I are going out for dinner, problem is food tastes so average at the moment I would be happy with a pub meal so that's probably what we will do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    KayzB, I remember you from the May thread It's nice to see everyone in here. They haven't mentioned anymore blood tests which I thought was a bit strange. I got a script for more Provera through the mail but that was it.

Thanks Apolly. Going off the online IVF (3 day embryo) calculator I'm getting an EDD of 21st July.

Akakura, I'm glad that not feeling pregnant is normal for now, I was starting to get a little worried that I wasn't feeling anything yet. You poor thing, I hope your morning sickness eases up soon. That's exciting you've got a good OB & got to see bub & hear the heartbeat again

Jen, wow scan on the 27th! I hope it goes by quickly & is here before you know it What's your EDD? That's exciting it's your wedding anniversary! Hope you have a great day.

I've probably got a silly question. Is anyone doing light exercise? I've been too scared too in case something goes wrong. I used to exercise fairly regularly until our FET & was told to stop during this time. The nurse said to me if I do exercise now, to watch my heart rate so body doesn't over heat. I can't find my heart rate monitor but would light walking or exercise bike or very light weights be ok? I feel like I need to do something but don't want anything to go wrong either....sorry if I sound crazy, lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default IVF Babies due July/August/September 2015!

@akakura EDD changed cos I'm measuring 2 days ahead. Maybe cos my embie was hatching? Who knows. DS original EDD was 22/10 and after scan was changed to 20/10 so he was 2 days ahead also. He was an already hatched embie..

MS is crap. On the wafers everyday
    So much worse this time. Hoping it's gone soon or by Xmas latest!

So glad to hear your appt went well. I'm thinking of getting a doppler this time so I can check myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    I've probably got a silly question. Is anyone doing light exercise? I've been too scared too in case something goes wrong. I used to exercise fairly regularly until our FET & was told to stop during this time. The nurse said to me if I do exercise now, to watch my heart rate so body doesn't over heat. I can't find my heart rate monitor but would light walking or exercise bike or very light weights be ok? I feel like I need to do something but don't want anything to go wrong either....sorry if I sound crazy, lol
    @Rocky27 light walking is fine hun, but I'm not sure about exercise bike etc. I've stayed clear of using mine. That's not to say you can't use it though. Just for me personally it's because I'm too scared to do anything that might jeopardise things. Perhaps check with your FN? xx