Closed Thread
Page 74 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Had an appointment with obstetrician this morning. Fundal height measuring 31 and I'm currently 30+4 so back on track. Maybe last time I was just extra bloated. Either way bub is big and she has hinted at a c section although won't decide either way until after 36 wk ultrasound to track growth rate. C Section doesn't bother me, just the recovery time.

Have a great weekend ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, re scans - I've had growth scans at 28, 32, and next one meant to be 36. The wait in between drives me crazy though, so OB is letting me do another growth scan at 34 weeks.
    @Essence08 did they say how much bub is currently weighing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Essence08 did they say how much bub is currently weighing?
    @KayzB Bub is 1.9kg that was 30+3, is that close to you ?
    Last edited by Essence08; 22-05-2015 at 16:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope does that mean you're all clear for GD hun? Sounds similar to me - my fasting tests are always ok, but random test they skyrocket. With the official GD test that happened again - first 2 readings were within range, but it was the 3rd one that tipped me over.
    @AceOfBase sorry to hear you have GD hun. Sounds like you know just what to do though. Hopefully that will make managing things easier for you. I hear ya re bread though, mm carbs! All in moderation though I guess ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies due July/August/September 2015!

Quote Originally Posted by Essence08 View Post
    @KayzB Bub is 1.9kg that was 30+3, is that close to you ?
    @Essence08 yep closeish hun, though yours a lil bigger. At 31+5 mine were 1.9kg & the other 1.8kg, which were apparently above average (especially for twins). Could they squeeze in another scan for you before 36 weeks to track weight/growth?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Essence..... I'm 26 weeks now, so the scans in about 4 weeks time. I actually have been having shortness of breath in the past couple of weeks - even just walking to the toilet and back leaves my puffing. I first of all thought it was because I am unfit, but have come to realise it's actually baby :-)
    @MGC Bertie same here! I mean I am unfit 😛 but now shortness of breath is even more so. Just rolling out of bed is a challenge, and even speaking I get a bit breathless! A previous scan showed one bubs bottom pressed up high against my ribs though, so yours is probably doing something similar ☺️

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nicky1977 how's diet control going so far hun? Have they tailored testing times etc to you working night shift?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nicky1977 how's diet control going so far hun? Have they tailored testing times etc to you working night shift?
    @TeamCarts any progress yet with the names hun? Quickk you don't have much time left!!! hehe You probably used your favourite boys name on DS already, so no wonder it's a bit of a struggle for you ☺️
    Hope your BP is under control hun xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (22-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @KayzB: no. It doesn't rule me out for GD. It just means that i don't have type I and II diabetes. Both sides of my family have type I and II. That's why i get tested every year to make sure I don't turn into prediabetic and then diabetes for life. I'm relieved to know that i am not prediabetic. That's just one off thing due to steroid, although i have to see what the random glucose result says. Two of my aunts have GD. That's why I believe i am high risk. It is genetic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope ahh I get you. Same here re fam history, but I don't get checked as regularly as I should 😕 Bad, I know. After getting GD though, it's definitely worried me that I'm even more susceptible to Type 2 now, so going to make a conscious effort to keep a close eye & regularly test post-pregnancy.