Closed Thread
Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope I really hope the spotting is nothing and that all goes well in your scan tomorrow - let us know

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyamalthea For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for asking after me @KayzB.

Unfortunately we never got to the 12 week scan. We have had a MMC- at the routine pre-verify scan at 10 weeks the heart beat could not be found and showed that bub had stopped growing shortly after our 8 week scan.
    We have an enforced break now for at least 6 weeks whilst my hormones get back to normal. After that, if our heads are in the right place, we four emboss on ice, so a few more attempts before another stim cycle.

I wish all of you the best of luck and health for the rest of your pregnancies and beyond. I wish I was staying on this journey with you but this time it is to to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladyamalthea I know you must be a nervous wreck hun; it sure would be nice to be one of those lucky carefree people who don't stress over every stage like we do. But @TeamCarts is right, such a good idea to try & break up & celebrate each milestone. I know easier said than done though. But try to keep thinking positive thoughts hun. And all the best for Thurs xx
    @TeamCarts happy 22wks hun! 😘 I hear you on the stretching pain! Everything seems to be shifting & my ribs have been aching too.
    Twins are going well thanks! But I still tense with bated breath each time before a scan, or when I don't feel them kick as much. Don't think I'll stop $hitting myself until I'm safely holding them in my arms 😊

Am glad you're doing well hun, hopefully you're not too tired having to run after DS too ☺️ xx
    @bbhope completely understandable hun, it really does take a financial toll.
    Best of luck for tomorrow, hope you receive some wonderful news xx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Ladyamalthea  (03-03-2015),TeamCarts  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk565 View Post
    Thanks for asking after me @KayzB.

Unfortunately we never got to the 12 week scan. We have had a MMC- at the routine pre-verify scan at 10 weeks the heart beat could not be found and showed that bub had stopped growing shortly after our 8 week scan.
    We have an enforced break now for at least 6 weeks whilst my hormones get back to normal. After that, if our heads are in the right place, we four emboss on ice, so a few more attempts before another stim cycle.

I wish all of you the best of luck and health for the rest of your pregnancies and beyond. I wish I was staying on this journey with you but this time it is to to be.
    @Jk565 oh hunny I'm so so sorry to hear. So devastating. I hope that when you're ready to try again, only wonderful things come your way. Sending you lots of strength & hugs xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    jk565: I am speechless. My heart breaks for you. I can never understand why the embie implanted, grew and then decided to quit. So heart breaking.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Jk565 I am so sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts are with you and DH. Sending you huge hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie great news!! Had a feeling it would be totally understand how there is relief but not unbridled excitement, comes with the territory. Have u found out the sex now??
    @KayzB thanks hun my exercise efforts haven't been as much as I'd like. Now if I were carrying twins I doubt I'd have done any!! My first pregnancy I did nothing and it all turned out fine so don't feel like u should be doing any especially with 2 on board!
    @Ladyamalthea good luck for Thursday. Yes us ivfers certainly now how to stress about pregnancy I completely agree with teamcarts. Set mini milestones. And I am a lot calmer this pregnancy than my first, where I was a total Google everything nutbag
    @TeamCarts I have the stretching belly thing going on too! Getting lots of comments at work about how I've really popped out now. 23 weeks!
    @bbhope how did the scan go? All good i hope.
    @Jk565 so sorry that u lost ur bub. Truly heartbreaking thing to go thru. Small consolation that u know u can get pregnant and ur frosties are waiting for u when ur ready to try again.

Afm: today another girl announced her pregnancy at work, so that makes 6 of us due this year! So glad I am one of them. Pregnancy insomnia is really giving me a hard time (so here I am on BH late at night) combined with a toddler who doesn't always sleep thru the night.... Makes me wonder how I will cope with 2. Bring on mat leave!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

Ladyamalthea  (03-03-2015),MGC Bertie  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Decided to log in today after weeks away, and so much good news!!

@MGC Bertie - congrats hun! Do you plan to get the sex, or did you not tick the box? I was chasing my OB for weeks to get my results.

@TeamCarts & @akakura - I am 18 weeks with one and have popped. I feel MASSIVE already, I cannot imagine how much bigger I'll get. Tho, at my last check at 16.5 weeks, I'd only gained a couple kilos.

@akakura - re: FB, there are two groups. One massive one, and we started a smaller one. Happy to add you if someone hasn't already. Just PM me your FB name and I'll try.

Hi to everyone else - @KayzB @mushy & all the newbies I've missed.

AFM, 18.5 weeks with our little boy. Other than feeling the size of a house, all is well. And I too, cannot wait for mat leave. I have totally checked out of work, and the next 4 months will drag by I'm sure.

xx
    Last edited by ilex; 03-03-2015 at 11:02.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-03-2015),TeamCarts  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilietek.... I don't remember there being a question on the Harmony form about finding out the sex. I rang my OB today and it doesn't say anything on the results, so the secretary will phone Harmony tomorrow for me and ask. We do want to know, but if we have to wait until the 20 week scan, then so be it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Lilietek.... I don't remember there being a question on the Harmony form about finding out the sex. I rang my OB today and it doesn't say anything on the results, so the secretary will phone Harmony tomorrow for me and ask. We do want to know, but if we have to wait until the 20 week scan, then so be it.
    That's strange. We had a consultation with a doctor beforehand and shd went through all of the options. The first was the standard trisomy test (downs etc) and then there were sex chromosome tests which will tell you bub's sex and also risks of any sex chromosome disorders. We opted out of the sex chromosome testing.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-03-2015)