Closed Thread
Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default IVF Babies due July/August/September 2015!

Congratulations @MGC Bertie, so relieved for you! Yay, now you can enjoy the rest of this crazy ride

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great news MGC. Congratulations.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyamalthea For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best news I have heard today. Congrats Mgc Bertie... It's time to just enjoy now

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bubs4kylee For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie so relieved to read your news. Kept checking this thread for an update and was worried you hadn't posted!! Time to take a few deep breaths, relax and enjoy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning lovely ladies, I haven't posted for awhile & just catching up on everyone's news now!
    @MGC Bertie I'm so glad your results came back fine hun, but what a terrible nerve-wrecking period that must have been.
    The whole journey is filled with uncertainties, I'm often cynically asking myself 'what's next', so it's understandable that you're relieved, yet not over-the-moon as such. But, your results are definitely something worth celebrating, so breath a sigh of relief for now & just take each day as it comes 😊💗
    @Ladyamalthea oh how annoying having to re-test! Although at least this is a different kind of 2ww ☺️ Hope the time passes quick hun xx
    @apolly gorgeous pic hun! You should be close to 22wks now yeah? How are you feeling? xx
    @gingermillie lol given our struggles to get here, it is totally weird to know/see that a baby is actually growing inside us! Definitely feels surreal. Congrats on a lil girl hun, how precious ☺️ xx
    @akakura love the announcement pic! And go you for still being so active! The most I do are walks - now & then. Gotta motivate myself to keep moving, but it's getting difficult with a heavy belly! Hope you're well hun xx
    @Jk565 did you end up getting a 12wk scan done hun? xx
    @Ladydee how are you doing hun? Hope everything's tracking well for you? xx
    @bbhope what did you end up deciding hun, priv or public? Or still weighing up options?
    I'm going as a private patient to a public hospital, & am really happy with the ongoing care & support I've received from my OB. But, everyone's situation is different, so whatever works best for you hun 😊xx
    @TeamCarts how's it going hunny? Hope you've been feeling well? Hard to believe we're more than halfway there already hey! ☺️ Getting many aches & pains yet? Hope it's going smoothly for you hun xx

Hi to everyone else who's still around! Hope everyone has a lovely week ahead 💗😊

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (02-03-2015),Ladyamalthea  (02-03-2015),TeamCarts  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.
    Still waiting for my panorama test results. I have my NT scan on Thursday though so should know something then. I am SO NERVOUS - I am having so much trouble concentrating at work. I can't stop think how awful it would be to start over from scratch. I asked my good friend if everyone (ie all non ivf people) are nervous at this point and she said 'not really - they sort of figure they can just start again but you've got 2plus years, 9 ivf cycles and $$$$$$ riding on this so its a bit different'. Gosh that sort of innocence would be nice wouldn't it? Imagine just assuming it will all work out rather than thinking that something is going to go wrong all the time. Anyway, rant over - have a good week everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB so nice to hear from you Hun! Glad you are going along nicely and happy with your hospital choice. I am doing well, still plodding along. Belly is getting bigger and getting lots of stretching pains lately. Bub must be going through a growths spurt. 22 weeks today. 2 more weeks to my next milestone feeling lots of kicking now too which is nice. I have a very active one in there! How are your twinnies cooking in there? Feeling well? Hope your looking after yourself.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Ladyamalthea GL for your scan on Thurs and the rest of your results. I'm sure they will all be perfect. It's so hard not to stress and worry about these things. I was petrified about every test and outcome last time with DS but seem to be slightly better at dealing with it this time.
    I try and set my self little milestones and separate the whole pregnancy into parts.
    12 weeks (NT), 19/20 weeks (anatomy), 24 weeks (viability), 32 weeks (good survival rate) 37/38 (technically full term).
    I found it's helpful at those times where I felt the pressure on me was just too much. I guess no one really know what it's like to go through this process to get our family. Sometimes it can be hard for our DH's too to understand as you feel responsible for producing this long awaited baby at the end. (Well I do)
    Hope you are ok and can start to relax after Thursday. I will be thinking of you. x

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

Ladyamalthea  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due July/August/September 2015!

Totally understandable, @Ladyamalthea. I asked DH after my 2nd chemical pregnancy why everyone (non ivfers) could just get pregnant and carry on while we have to go through the emotional ride of IVF and scare the hell of losing it once we get preg. That's even the forever grief of not ever going to have DH bio child.

I had spotting last thurs and fri so will have to see what's happening on the scan tomorrow. This baby is so wanted and fx that he/she is a fighter.
    @KayzB: good to hear from you and see you are doing well. Yes, i have thought about doing the priv Ob with public hospital option. Unfortunately, my OB, who I am seeing him by chance due to needing an immune treatment, isn't affiliated with any public hospital that i am zoned in. Even going with him through priv hospital isn't an realistic option due to location. Finance is starting to become a problem for us after this STIM cycle given that we will have to spend another $4k on the immune treatment alone by then. So I am not sure what happens after 12 weeks. I don't know how to find out which OB is allowed to practice in a particular public hospital either. In any case, I've to get through tomorrow first.
    Last edited by bbhope; 02-03-2015 at 17:05.