Closed Thread
Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @hawksnest & @Jen182. Nice to see u here! @Jen182 I've been taking prog pessaries since fet. Started on 2 per day and they're weaning me off them, I'm now on 1 every second day

2. The Following User Says Thank You to apolly For This Useful Post:

hawknest  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Jen182 I've been on progesterone support (4x pessaries) since FET & have to continue with it at least till 12 weeks. Gosh if I even make it that far!
    @KayzB of course you'll make it that far!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to apolly For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agreed with @apolly, you will definitely make it @KayzB you will have a healthy bub in your hands before you know it!

Seems like its very common to remain on progesterone support in early IVF pregnancy. Mine is by way of injection every three days, ill be glad when I can finish with the injections as they are becoming more and more painful, but all worth it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen182 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @apolly & @Jen182 hehe thanks so much for your positive thinking ladies 😘 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with the others, of course you'll make it KayzB. Stay positive.... As hard as that is at times.

I'm on progesterone support too. Do you think there is such thing as too much progesterone??? I know dr's say they like it over 30.... my level was up at 530 after my positive BT. Hmmmm

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RoosterD For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterD View Post
    TeamCarts, do you have another BT this Thursday? Hope time is passing quickly for you. X
    Yes another BT this Thurs then hopefully scan next week! Time is crawling. I have all day morning sickness which started on the weekend which I think is exacerbated by my toddler this time sickness is way worse than with DS but I guess at least I know something is going on! How are you going hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB I know you must be so scared but I have every faith this is your take home bubba, hang in there. We are all here for you x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm not on any prog anymore. Finished pessaries last week and levels were over 100 so don't need anymore as per the clinic. Something I'm pretty happy about

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RoosterD & @TeamCarts thanks so much for the reassurance lovely ladies 😘 xx

@RoosterD I'm not sure hun, I assume at some point when your prog hits a certain level, they'd tell you to stop? My levels are always low, 42 and that's with taking 4x pessaries xx

@TeamCarts sorry to hear you're feeling so crappy hun. I've been having some m/s also, and now I think I'm down with a tummy bug too. Not a very pleasant combo. Hope you'll be feeling better soon xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TeamCarts - I'm doing ok. Time is crawling for me also... Just had my BT this morning for 2nd result and feel nervously sick thinking about it. Guess I will know in a few hours time....
    MS is hard but also a positive feeling. Gives you that confidence that things are progressing, I like that. GL for Thursday's test.... Think positive! X

Re progesterone, I'll see what my levels are today and ask the nurse. They told me last week it was really high, but didn't mention stopping. I just worry that too much could be detrimental but I guess my clinic will advise me when to start scaling back the support. There must be a limit....in saying that, everybody and every pregnancy is different I guess. TeamCarts, did they slowly scale you back or just stop completely? Its so hard to know what to do and what's best.