Closed Thread
Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wow, those 12 weeks scans are amazing. Just amazing!! My scan is next Tuesday (12w5d), but though I'm so excited, I'm also so petrified. I know it's the scan when they measure body parts and are supposed to be able to tell Downs due to proportions, and I'm kind of so freaking out. I think it's particularly because I'm 42, so it's a much higher risk with my age. To come this far, and then have something wrong, I'm absolutely freaking out (sorry, I think I said that already, but I'm sure the actual words I want to use won't be allowed on here!!) I know there's nothing I can do, so thankfully am crazily busy at work, so mostly just drive myself crazy with worry at night. Can't wait til it's over, one way or another.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie I can imagine you must be a nervous wreck! But FX it's all good for you hun. Will you have received your Harmony results before that, or only after scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, can I join the thread?
    DP and I were successful on second transfer (1st FET) and have EDD of Sept 22.
    We live in Melbourne and very excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

My 9.4 scan (last one with my fertility dr) went well yesterday - all looking good but heartbeat a bit fast at 193. I'm hoping it's just cause I was so nervous! We also got the panorama test done so now just more waiting for those results to come in but it was nice to feel a bit of relief yesterday! Best of luck for your scan next week @MGC Bertie - I hope the time flies for you!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyamalthea For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies due July/August/September 2015!

@Jk565 congrats hun, how exciting!!
    @Ladyamalthea strong heartbeat there hun, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about 😊 Hope test results come back all good!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Ladyamalthea  (12-02-2015),SJ565  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies!
    Morph scan was all good today Our snow baby is growing perfectly, has all working parts, HR 141 BPM and was suuuppperrr active! The Dr referred to he/she as a naughty baby as it took her 45 minutes to complete the scan. (Not that we minded!) so relieved and excited. Hope you are all doing well x
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1423739860.113936.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1423739873.801121.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1423739894.302166.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Also bought this for DS which arrived today...
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1423740129.400598.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies due July/August/September 2015!

To MGC Bertie I to was worry about the downs results I did the harmony test as well thankgod I did it came back as low risk so 1/10000 when I went for scan and blood here because of my age 44 they put it at 1/30 even though the neck was normal and no evidence what so ever just my age my doctor hadn't seen the harmony test before and she told me how luck I was to have gotten it or I would have need the other major test so don't stress about scan unless they have evidence not just of because of your age

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekyhumour For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    A question about the screening tests- our OB has said that if we do the Verifi (similar to harmony/panorama etc, just a different brand name) we don't need to do the 12 week US and BT.
    Has anyone else been referred for just the maternal screening test without the US? Im a bit worried that there may be something on the 12 week US that they check, not just Trisomy risks that may be missed until 20 weeks.
    DP says that he is the expert after all and we should trust his call, but I thought Ide ask what your experiences have been.
    Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    I'm so terrible at keeping up to date with BH these days!! Pregnancy is sooo tiring for me and between running after a 2yo and working 4 days a week I can't b bothered with much else.

I am 20w5d!! Halfway had my scan and all is good. Not feeling a lot coz placenta is anterior and bub is breech position facing into placenta so most movement (kicks) is down low. Hope she flips down soon.... Ob said he would do vaginal breech delivery if I wanted it...(but insists it won't come to that) I really don't was a cs.

Good to read that everyone else seems to be going well
    @TeamCarts thanks for asking about me sorry I didn't reply earlier. Cute pics. I think I'll have to get a tshirt like that for my DS too.
    @KayzB I'm sure the position of ur twins is affecting what u feel, so I would try not to worry too much about feeling one more than the other. One is probably facing into the placenta more than the other. Good question to ask ur ob tho.

Hello everyone else

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (14-02-2015),MGC Bertie  (13-02-2015),TeamCarts  (13-02-2015)