Closed Thread
Page 45 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Funchu thank you for your welcome & congratulations. I love the idea of a FB group but unfortunately I won’t be able to join as I’m not on FB. I know, probably the only one in the world without an account LOL
    @bubs4kylee I’m finally joining you. Thanks for your welcome hun, it’s nice to be able to hang out online with you again. So great to hear you got to see bubs arms & legs at your last scan, so amazing. 18 August is my dear grandmother’s birthday!

I hope everyone else is doing well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

bubs4kylee  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfBase View Post
    @Funchu thank you for your welcome & congratulations. I love the idea of a FB group but unfortunately I won’t be able to join as I’m not on FB. I know, probably the only one in the world without an account LOL
    @bubs4kylee I’m finally joining you. Thanks for your welcome hun, it’s nice to be able to hang out online with you again. So great to hear you got to see bubs arms & legs at your last scan, so amazing. 18 August is my dear grandmother’s birthday!

I hope everyone else is doing well
    Have you thought of setting up a private profile just to join us?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Sure. PM me your name and description of fb profile pic.

Hi funchu

i sent sent you a PM.
    Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

So the OB finally got back to me with our NIPS results, and everything came back low risk - woo hoo!

We also found out we are having a boy!! I always thought I'd have a boy, but am crapping my pants a bit now that it is a reality.
    @Funchu - how are you going w/ the group?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I am a long time lurker but this is my first ever post so please forgive me while I work out signatures and lingo etc.

I have been doing IVF with QFG for just under 2 years. I got a BFP on my first IUI and thought it would be smooth sailing but miscarried at 10weeks. The D&C damaged my lining and over the last 8 IVF cycles I struggled to get it over 6mm.

I had a FET on Christmas Eve and a faint BFP on New Years day! Early HCG levels were not great though and it seems like every week brings a new issue. I started spotting for a few days at 6 weeks so went for an early scan. Saw a heartbeat but was also told the yolk sac was borderline enlarged at 6mm. Second scan showed the yolk sac was still big as did my last scan yesterday, which revealed a new problem in that the gestational sac has not grown in a week.

Heartbeat was good and the embryo growth was on track but everything on Dr google seems to tell me that big yolksac a small gestational sac mean that I a almost certainly in trouble. I feel like I am just waiting for inevitable but by FS seems a bit more positive.

Every day is dragging - you girls seem like such a tough, wise bunch. How have those of you with bleeds/other issues been coping with getting through this -it is so much worse than the TWW! Wonder if I can buy an ultrasound machine off ebay .

Anyway hopefully I can join (and stay!) in this group.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Funchu – I’ll think about joining FB. I’m just such a bad procrastinator, I need to avoid any more possible distractions!

@lileitak – fantastic news about your results coming back low risk, what a relief! And congratulations on having a boy, woohoo

@Ladyamalthea – welcome sweetie . You’ve had quite a journey. I have everything crossed for you that your little bub is having a fun time inside. I haven’t had any experience like you have had, but I know what you mean about it being worse than the TWW. I’m freaking out all the time, but there’s nothing we can do. Yes, I’ve heard of a few women buying a Doppler to monitor their pregnancy. I’m very tempted to get one myself. Hoping everything goes well for you

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

ilex  (03-03-2015),Ladyamalthea  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi All, Sorry if I've been a bit slow adding some of you to fb. I've been in bed most of the day (and vomiting the rest of the day). I now seem to be having a problem with my inbox on bubhub. Hopefully it fixes itself by tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @AceOfBase I'm not on FB either so I will be here on bubhub with whoever still wants to chat

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @TeamCarts we can keep chatting here then. I’ve been waiting to join a group & when I do they all move to FB, was it something I said LOL. Nah, I realise FB is probably easier, so no problemo,

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yeah it's a bit disappointing that all the groups move to FB, thank goodness for bubhub