Closed Thread
Page 41 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekyhumour View Post
    Hi everyone
    New to this in all manner of speaking lol I am 9 weeks 5 days I am also due in August on 17 th.I am nearly 44 with first chid from Second round IVF and petrified still don't quiet belief I'm pregnant even with the morning - on off all day morning sickness and reflux from day 1
    Will be great to see how everyone else is going and pick up information as I have no idea lol
    Welcome! We're due-date twinnies. I have horrid reflux too and seem to only get ms at night when I go to bed and/or sometimes when I wake up at like, 2/3am in the morning! I've had to get up and eat a piece of bread or some nuts a couple of times....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cheekyhumour Welcome to the thread and congratulations on your pregnancy.

Had my 12 and a bit week scan yesterday. Bub was waving his arms around again. Strong heartbeat of 169 and got to hear it as well so that was pretty cool.

Attempting to attach one of yesterday's scan pics, my favourite so far!!

12 Week Scan.jpg

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

cheekyhumour  (17-01-2015),Funchu  (17-01-2015),ilex  (17-01-2015),Ladydee  (17-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nawwww. Is that a little hand by bub's head? So cute!!! I hope my 12+3 scan is that clear!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Essence08 View Post
    @cheekyhumour Welcome to the thread and congratulations on your pregnancy.

Had my 12 and a bit week scan yesterday. Bub was waving his arms around again. Strong heartbeat of 169 and got to hear it as well so that was pretty cool.
    Do you know you're having a boy? (You said "his" )

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Funchu we found out through the harmony test we were having a boy. I was happy to wait but my husband was keen to know so we did. Has actually helped make the pregnancy feel more real so I'm glad we found out. Have been struggling to feel it's all real.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (19-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (18-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Funchu we found out through the harmony test we were having a boy. I was happy to wait but my husband was keen to know so we did. Has actually helped make the pregnancy feel more real so I'm glad we found out. Have been struggling to feel it's all real.
    We just had the Harmony test, but we opted out of finding out sex. We want a surprise. Also, it's fun to try and guess from the scan pics.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    We just had the Harmony test, but we opted out of finding out sex. We want a surprise. Also, it's fun to try and guess from the scan pics.
    Good luck with your Harmony results, we got ours back in a little over a week so hopefully you wont have to wait too long.
    You obviously have more self control than we do!! Looking forward to playing 'guess the gender' with you over the next few months

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (17-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your Harmony results, we got ours back in a little over a week so hopefully you wont have to wait too long.
    You obviously have more self control than we do!! Looking forward to playing 'guess the gender' with you over the next few months
    Lol. It's partly so I have extra motivation to give birth. I'm totally terrified of that part.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheekyhumour... yes, my MS is basically "all day sickness". Thankfully I've not had the "throwing up" version, just the "feel sick" type, so I guess I should be thankful for that. Strangely, the sensation is sort of like how you feel when you've gorged yourself on too much food, so I have to keep reminding myself to eat things, as I actually seem to be avoiding food (except for salt, that I'm putting on lots of things that I don't normally).

AFM.... I had my 8 week scan with my ob this afternoon and it went well, with HB of 157bpm, but unlike the clinic last week there was no measurement of size or print-out to take home, as his machine looked pretty old! He really doesn't think a 10 week scan is necessary, so next one is not until the big 12 week one which I'll have at a proper place, but I'll still have weekly BTs between now and then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    16 week today ladies and my MS has basically subsided, yay! Had appt with OB today and everything is going well and right on track HB 144 and measuring exactly for dates. We even got a good 3D pic which is nice for a change! Starting to feeling little kicks low down which is cool. Dr said my placenta this time is mainly at the front so might not get same movements like last time. Oh well if that's the only thing to winge about I'll take it!
    Hope you are all well x
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1421660419.599399.jpg

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (20-01-2015),KayzB  (21-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (20-01-2015),MrsSG  (20-01-2015)