Closed Thread
Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    here's the pics from my scan last week (not sure if I loaded the correctly though so hope you can see them!!)
    12WKS_1 2.jpg
    12WKS_22 2.jpg
    12WKS_27 2.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to apolly For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bloods on the very very low end of normal, not rising as they like. I had some done yesterday as I thought I had some spotting. Scan tomorrow will tell me more.

Not looking good, just want it over already if it's not going to work and I miscarry.

😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lukyme1 hang in there hun. Have everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme I'm very sorry to hear that. Hopefully tomorrow will shed some light for you. Big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @apolly. I've decided to go private again aswell. Who is your OB? I will go back to Dr Oliver Brown.

Those pics are awesome! I will be going for first scan on the 15th. Look forward to hearing a heartbeat, hopefully everything is ok as I have not had any more bloods done since just before Xmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh so much activity!

Welcome & big congrats to all the new ladies @Teeja, @MrsSG, @Luckyme1, @Beeanksta, @looloo711, @gingermillie, @mushy. How exciting!

@MrsSG you've probably already found out by now! ☺️ But Lynn was my FS too - she weened me off Pred at 7wks, Clexane around 8wks, & Pessaries, Asprin & Progynova at 12wks.

@Luckyme1 sorry to hear about your numbers hun 😕 Really hope scan tomorrow brings you good news xx

@Ladydee how are you doing hun? Has bleeding subsided yet? Hope so xx

@apolly lovely pics hun! So cute ☺️

@Bellydance hello darling! Thanks so much for popping in, very sweet of you. How are you?? You must be almost ready to pop soonish! March yes?? xx

Hi to all the other ladies 😊 Best of luck to those with upcoming scans/BT's, and hope everyone else is tracking well!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

bubs4kylee  (07-01-2015),mushyxxx  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooo many new people - wow!! 2015 is the year of the BFP 😄

I really should do a proper catch-up and say hello to everyone, but I'm knackered these days.

We had our 10 week scan yesterday, and bubs looks good. Measuring at 10w1d which is right on track. I don't think I'll exhale for a few more weeks, but more certainly starting to enjoy the pregnancy.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1420623548.012181.jpg

Not sure if I updated, but we ended up going private with Dr Meredith Tassone. She's lovely and I think we made the right choice for the first baby.

We're also going to do the Verfi test this week, so those results should be in within a couple weeks.

Has anyone done one of these yet? Verifi / Harmony / Maternity21? Have been doing some "research" and had no idea that they are not diagnostic. And they can miss things. There were quite a few news articles written in December which will come up if anyone Googles. I'm now questioning why we're spending the money...

Anyway, I'm knackered (@840!) and think it's time for bed.

Congrats to everyone!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak good stuff re scan hun! I didn't do Harmony etc; I did the combined first tri screening test (i.e maternal serum screening + NT scan)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

ilex  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Ladydee my goodness you poor thing on bedrest, must make the days go so slowly but good to know that you're doing the right thing to take the best care of your precious bub. How many tv series have you downloaded and watched so far?!? Is your scan tomorrow or next Thurs? Everything crossed for you that you can get beyond this stage of drugs and bed soon.

Teeja and bubs4kylee when are your first scans?

MCG Bertie hope you are having a great holiday.

Sallygirl I had very few symptoms too - my poor friend who is 4 weeks ahead of me was vomiting 5 times a day with MS and I have barely felt queasy the whole time! Hungry and tired were my main ones.

Hope things are well Kayzb, Team Carts and Apolly.

Welcome to our 2 newbies!

AFM had a scan today at 11+3 and he looked gorgeous (I don't know it's a 'he' but I just get the feeling!) and cooperated very nicely for the sonographer... Good boy! Very relieved that everything's where it should be etc. I had the Harmony blood test today too so should get those results back in 2 weeks. Now just have to work out how to tell my boss, eeeeck....!

Anyone started on baby product research??
    Attached Images

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsSG For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-01-2015),mushyxxx  (08-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great looking bub there MrsSG! We have our first scan next Monday at 7w2d. I'm terrified and excited all at the same time!

I've started to do a little bit of research on the pram and the cot. I have arthritis so that will play a big part in what we choose for both of those items.

That's as far as I've got so far, it's our first bub and my parents first grandchild so I know it will be super spoilt!