Closed Thread
Page 33 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Joining aswell, I'm almost 7 weeks and due on the 26th August. Have to ring today for my scan but my FS wants it done on the 14th, so should be 8 weeks by then...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to looloo711 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Beean

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the new ladies. Beeanksta, luckyme1, looloo711.... Congrats to you all..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to crash the thread, but had to come on to say congrats to bubs4kylee, we cycled a few times before, I'm so happy for you that you finally got your BFP. Wishing you a boring but happy pregnancy

Congrats and best wishes to you all

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

bubs4kylee  (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all
    Just joining in here now. Feel like I am jinxing myself to join anything, post anything, say anything etc but thought I'd stick my neck out. Certainly feel more comfortable joining an IVF baby group and great to see so many ladies here! Congratulations to everyone I hope it is smooth sailing for all. I don't have facebook so reading the forums is great for me to learn new things and see other people's experiences.
    I am 11 weeks 2 days and due July 26th. We had multiple cycles of treatment in 2013 and 2014, this is my first ever BFP and resulted from a FET that I didn't think would work. Had a scan at 7 weeks and 9 weeks and all good. Gosh this is stressful. First obstetrician appointment in an hour (excited much?!) and nuchal translucency scan happening next Tuesday.
    Cannot wait to stop progesterone at the end of this week. Progesterone does not agree with me so being on it now for 7+ weeks is awful, am hoping when I stop the artificial stuff I feel better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally girl View Post
    Hey girls, I have just returned from a weeks holiday with no internet. It took me a while to catch up with where everyone is at. I will stay in touch again from now.
    I'm supposedly 8 weeks pregnant, however I'm not getting many symptoms at all. my u/s is this Thursday hopefully there is a heart beat and everything is ok, it hasn't sunk in for me yet. I still forget I'm pregnant so hoping an ultrasound might help make things more real.
    The toughest thing has been trying to hide the not drinking the alcohol. Ohh and lying down 5 times a day with the progesterone seems a bit odd lol
    Hi Sally girl - totally agree re the not drinking business. I thought my boss guessed at our work xmas do as I was the only one without a glass of wine so it looked pretty obvious! Definitely harder to hide from people close though - i had to tell my best friend at 5 weeks as she was coming over and would have worked it out in a nanosecond if I didn't have a glass of bubbles!
    Good luck for your ultrasound, I am 11 weeks and don't have massive symptoms so I know what you mean about not feeling very pregnant. From week 8 onward I did start to feel a bit sick though (no vomiting just nausea) and weeks 9-10 really tired but that coincided with xmas break so hard to tell if it was just the time of year or the pregnancy. Also think the progesterone pessaries are causing some symptoms (e.g. headaches!). It's all so confusing, so individual, and so stressful! Good luck with your scan this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gingermillie..... yes, I know how you feel about the progesterone. I do them 3 x daily (what a pain having that third one, just lucky it's holidays at the moment), I also have Neupogen and Clexane injections each night, which I have to continue for many months, and my poor stomach is already black and bruised all over. But if it's going to get me a baby in arms at the end, I'll manage. My worst is actually the steroid tablets (Dex), as I haven't slept a whole night in four weeks now - most nights I'm up between 5-6 times a night, sometimes more, and even in bed, I toss and turn, which normally I'm a great sleeper!! This is the one thing I will be glad to see the back of, which aparently is about week 9 when I change over to Prednisolone.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

bubs4kylee  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefuljen View Post
    Sorry to crash the thread, but had to come on to say congrats to bubs4kylee, we cycled a few times before, I'm so happy for you that you finally got your BFP. Wishing you a boring but happy pregnancy

Congrats and best wishes to you all
    hi hopefuljen.

Thank you so much. It's been a long slog. Have first scan on Friday which I will be 7w6d. So I have everything crossed. Looks like a huge congrats to you too Hun.
    Tis the year. I'm just glad to get off the roller coaster hopefully.

Again thanks for the shout out. Mwah

kylee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thread crashing to say belated congratulations to @akakura and @KayzB. We cycled together at some time or other and it is great to see you both doing well and happily growing little bubbas.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

akakura  (07-01-2015),KayzB  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow what a lot of new bfp's we've had since I was on here last!! Congrats and welcome to all the newbies @MrsSG, @Teeja, @Luckyme1, @Beeanksta, @looloo711, @gingermillie, @mushy - I think that's everyone! Sorry if I missed anyone else. @Ladydee how's the bedrest going? I bet it is so hard. I find it hard enough just to get 10 mins to sit on the couch with my ds running around.

@looloo711 I read another one of your threads on here - I'm in newcastle too! But I had ds at Newcastle private so can't help you with any experience at JHH. I'll be going private with this bub too.

@MGC Bertie, to answer question you asked a while ago - I'll prob be having a c-section this time. DS was 'natural' but he was 4.2kg (9p 6oz) and I had a lot of damage (damage was partly from his size, partly because I have "soft tissue"!!). OB is still tossing up between an early induction or c-sect but he's worried that if he induces me early bub may not be 'ready' (he's talking inducing at 37ish weeks). But we're just waiting for a while longer to make final decision.

I finally told the girls at work that I'm pregnant (my boss knew but not the others) so it's starting to feel a bit more real now. Still haven't told many people though.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to apolly For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-01-2015)