Closed Thread
Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wondering if anyone who wants to do a bit of a 'get to know you'??
    I'm 35, live in Newcastle and been married to dh for 10 yrs. Ds is 2.5 and this bub is a frozen emby from the stim cycle we did to conceive ds. I'm 10 weeks today, had first ob appt on wed, bub 3.5cm & its little legs were running when we had the scan at ob appt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by apolly View Post
    Wondering if anyone who wants to do a bit of a 'get to know you'??
    I'm 35, live in Newcastle and been married to dh for 10 yrs. Ds is 2.5 and this bub is a frozen emby from the stim cycle we did to conceive ds. I'm 10 weeks today, had first ob appt on wed, bub 3.5cm & its little legs were running when we had the scan at ob appt!
    I'm 36, living in Sydney. DH and I have been together 18 years, married for 5. This will be our first baby, after luck on our first IVF cycle (first transfer). We have 3 on ice too. My first scan is on Thursday at 6+2. I can't wait.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

apolly  (16-12-2014),Kazza78  (14-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, hope everyone is keeping well.

Sorry to hear some of you have been having a hard time, hope your blood test goes well today @leyshoja I have been following your comments and hoping you get some good news soon and hope you are feeling better @lileitak you poor thing!

Congrats on your BFP @Funchu!

Great idea on the get to know you @apolly! Here is my story!...

I am 28 living in the southern highlands (1.5hrs south of sydney), married to DH for just over 4 years, high school sweethearts. First baby after a long road of trying, referred to Westmead IVF by gynaecologist after no success with chlomid and did two cycles of ovulation induction without success. First round of full IVF, we only had 6 eggs with 2 matured and ended up with one fertilised so very lucky to get a BFP. I will be 10 weeks on Wednesday and have my 12 week scan on the 2nd of Jan, cant wait!! hope the little peanut is still hanging in there!

Looking forward to hearing everyone else's stories xox

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jen182 For This Useful Post:

apolly  (16-12-2014),Funchu  (15-12-2014),ilex  (16-12-2014),JulieMalooley  (16-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all, this is my final update on this thread. This is how the last two weeks have panned out:
    2 weeks ago - 6w3d scan, slow heartrate 88, measuring 6w1d
    1 week ago - 7w2d scan, slow heartrate 98, measuring 6w1d (still)
    4 days ago and yesterday - two blood tests, hcg went from 63000 to 74000 YAY !! (but thats still a 13 day doubling time and unfortunately got my hopes back up after having already accepted defeat)
    Today - 8w scan, slower heartrate 93, measuring 6w1d (STILL)
    Just got home from the doctors office, we have agreed that I will go off the drugs and miscarry naturally. I'll be straight back on the FET bandwagon, hopefully transferring mid Feb so fingers crossed again.
    I really hope all goes swimmingly for everyone else. We all deserve this happiness, it just seems to be harder work for some than others. I'm fine though. Expecting failure (after the initial scan) has allowed me to cope with it reasonably well.
    Have a wonderful Xmas everyone and a very happy, fat and pregnant new year
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 16-12-2014 at 11:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got my week 5 blood test results. Hcg was 554 last week today 7710. My progesterone was 29 last week and today 22, despite having increased my pessaries to 3 x 400mg today.
    I now have mixed emotions, I'm really happy with my beta but my progesterone is concerning. I can't help to think I'm going to miscarriage. My FS has up my pessaries to 3 in the lady bits and 2 in the back passage a day. I have taken the week off work to make sure I can rest appropriately with the meds. I'm lying in bed with a pillow under my hips and hoping. I'm having a blood test on Friday to see how everything is going. It's going to be a long few days, tears haven't stopped.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @leyshoja, I am so sorry hun. You must be gutted... I hope you can to enjoy some time with your family over the holidays and are able to start fresh in the new year.

Huge huge hugs... xx

@jasminecook85 - where have you been girl? You've been ultra quite. Is everything OK? ?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (17-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja I'm so sorry. You sound so amazingly strong. I hope this doesn't drag out for u & u r back with a bfp soon. Enjoy all the yummy Xmas food and drink!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to apolly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally girl that's tough situation. Good that u could take the time off though to really try and make this work. Bring on Friday for u

13. The Following User Says Thank You to apolly For This Useful Post:

Sally girl  (18-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Liletak..I only just seen this message.i havent been on bubhub for a while.i have been really busy at the moment with our business plus been trying not to be on my phone as much too. How are u going.i think I read that u are goin well and u seen your heartbeat.im pretty sure u are on facebook group?

@leyosha..im so sorry it has gone this way.i hooe u have lots of love and support around and around christmas time.

Congratulations to all the new mummas

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear your news @leyshoja it must be such a hard time I cannot even imagine. Have a lovely Christmas and best wishes for the new year and a BFP xx

Hope your BT goes well tomorrow @Sally girl everything crossed for you!

I finish my last pregnyl shot tomorrow which I am thankful for but also worried and hoping that my little peanut will do ok on its own. The Dr said I don't need a BT but that the placenta will have kicked in by now and I don't need the increased progesterone anymore.

Take care in this silly season everyone xox

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jen182 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (18-12-2014),Sally girl  (18-12-2014)